Perry To Pelosi: I want to debate you...Pelosi says no thanks

I will give pelosi this, it was a very unorthodox request by a presidential primary canidate.

Does anyone know who the fuck is running the Perry Campaign? This is just retarded. A perspective presidential nominee wants to debate the House Minority leaders? What is the point in that? I mean, I could understand (though it would be presumptuous and stupid at this point) if he wanted to debate Obama. Why in the hell does he want to debate of Pelosi?

This just smacks of a publicity stunt to try and rile the base up.

Hate Pelosi if you want, but her response makes Perry look like the fool that he is.

Why would Perry make such a weird request?
Ya' gotta figure......he's gettin' smacked-around, so badly.....he's lookin' for anything to bolster his (own) self-confidence.....and, he's pretty certain he can take a woman.

Whatta fuckin' wimp.​

Pelosi would run circles arround the idiot Perry.

Why should she help him get more airtime so tea party people would vote for him for fighting Pelosi even to lose the fight.

They hate Pelosi ( because fox tells them to) as mcu as they hate Obama ( because fox tells them to).

Pelosi would run circles arround the idiot Perry.

Why should she help him get more airtime so tea party people would vote for him for fighting Pelosi even to lose the fight.

They hate Pelosi ( because fox tells them to) as mcu as they hate Obama ( because fox tells them to).
MORON

it has nothing to do with Fox.

It is about policy MORON.........................

Pelosi mocks Perry’s debate request - 2chambers - The Washington Post

Pelosi said:
“Well, he did ask if I could debate here in Washington on Monday. It is my understanding that the letter has come in,” Pelosi said. “Monday, I’m going to be in Portland in the morning. I’m going to be visiting some of our labs in California in the afternoon. That’s two. I can’t remember what the third thing is.”

Well, Perry did pick a Democrat who'd be worse in a debate then him. She gives only canned interviews to far left journalist for a reason, she's an arrogant bitch. Which is why her staff and the Democratic party would never ever let her do it.

He asked KNOWING FULL WELL she would say no.

He did it so right wing fools could claim she was "scared" to debate the worst debator in presidential election debates history.
Bingo!!!!!!

paul-sutton-trophy-cup.jpg

He did it so right wing fools could claim she was "scared" to debate the worst debator in presidential election debates history.

That may be true, but why is is out of the question that she wouldn't debate him? I thought you liberals wanted every chance to show your superior intelligence. Why not crush him as of course anyone speaking liberal talking points would do to a pagan non believer in the liberal religion?

No it was two things.

1 a way to save his sorry ass.

Two It is always easy to point out the cowardess of democrats. Last election they were instructed to not discuss accomplishments.

If this gets any sort of traction with the GOP base, you guys really are fucking morons that will fall for a cheap parlor trick.

Pelosi mocks Perry’s debate request - 2chambers - The Washington Post

Pelosi said:
“Well, he did ask if I could debate here in Washington on Monday. It is my understanding that the letter has come in,” Pelosi said. “Monday, I’m going to be in Portland in the morning. I’m going to be visiting some of our labs in California in the afternoon. That’s two. I can’t remember what the third thing is.”

Well, Perry did pick a Democrat who'd be worse in a debate then him.
That's what Jack Daniel's told him, huh??

handjob.gif

bush_jackdaniels.jpg

That may be true, but why is is out of the question that she wouldn't debate him? I thought you liberals wanted every chance to show your superior intelligence. Why not crush him as of course anyone speaking liberal talking points would do to a pagan non believer in the liberal religion?

Because she is not running against him and it would be silly for a potential President to enter office with an adversarial relationship with the minority leader of one of the co-equal branches of government.

I mean, I thought it was pretty obvious..............

I really, really hope you guys return to the Pelosi bashing. That will go well for you guys.

No it was two things.

1 a way to save his sorry ass.

Two It is always easy to point out the cowardess of democrats. Last election they were instructed to not discuss accomplishments.

If this gets any sort of traction with the GOP base, you guys really are fucking morons that will fall for a cheap parlor trick.

I hope it gains traction.

Maybe Pelosi can say we have to pass it before I even read it.

I mhope the left gets punked hard they more then deserve it.

Seeing-as-how she out-ranks him....I wouldn't mind seeing her making Perry grovel (on his hands-and-knees, on CNN), begging to debate her.

It's time he knew his place.

:doubt:

Seeing-as-how she out-ranks him....I wouldn't mind seeing her making Perry grovel (on his hands-and-knees, on CNN), begging to debate her.

It's time he knew his place.

:doubt:

This video sums up shaman's level of intellect (and its freaking hillarious)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxdmVdruANc]How High - Get Em - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry i was just using the thread as an excuse to post that clip ;)

I hope it gains traction.

Maybe Pelosi can say we have to pass it before I even read it.

I mhope the left gets punked hard they more then deserve it.

You shouldn't. It will play well to about 25-30% of the voters and utterly repulse the other 75%.

Pelosi isn't running for POTUS.

It never stopped the left.

So? You wanting it to effect outcome is a want, not a fact.

Tell me another dog food story ABOUT SENIORS WALLY!!!

BETTER STILL, WHICH STATE WAS CHOSEN TO HOUSE ALL THE GAYS?

Forum List

Back