Perry...the new frontrunner.

I've heard a few mentions by some financial talking heads of a Perry/Romney ticket.

I think that would be a winning ticket. :thup:

Romney's still young enough to run in 2016. There's no way he's going to hitch his wagon to a nut like Perry.

AHOY !!!

NOTE WHO IS BLABBERING !!!

Tis the certified Obamarroidal Freak, the genuine Congenital Idiot, and the established Piece of Shit: Callow Sallow !!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Please, please, please nominate Perry :eusa_pray: :lol:
We certainly will. He will shorten the unemployment lines and fix it so the Demmies will never take over another bank for their own wealthy interests in keeping people unemployed by slamming businesses the way that horrid Maxine Waters did the other day when she threatened to destroy by government takeover, the Oil Exec who was advising Congress to take steps to lower the price of gasoline to the American Joe. If Waters gets her way, oil prices won't be $3.60. They'll be $7.90 per gallon when they're done.

We will nominate Perry who will wipe that smug threat off Ms. Water's mean face by giving Americans their jobs back.

You go, Rick Perry!!! :woohoo:

Absolutely. Perry will wipe his ass with Obama and his lousy record.

If the gov't ran the Sahara there would be a shortage of sand.
Well, Rabbi, with all due respect, I think Rick Perry will win based on his own record, and not against anyone else's. People everywhere begged him to run because he's one alpha candidate who will wipe out unemployment by putting American businesses back in business and get the government out of the market place and back to its regular job of service to ALL the American people, not just his own kind.

Rick Perry is a winner, and he has the right stuff to put Americans back to work, to raise people's enjoyment of going back to our National Parks by lowering gas prices through sheer know-how and good appointments. I think Mr. Obama is a well-meaning person, really, I do, but he just got put in with the wrong crowd from birth to adulthood, when he was hobnobbing with that Frisco cop killer & his assassin wife, Bill Ayers and Bernadette the bombmaker.

It's time to give America back to conservatives, who will fix the budget, get businesses back to work, people out of unemployment and wellfare rolls and working at a good-paying job again. Rick Perry is going places, and his second stop is to control government spendaholism, right after he gets Americans back on the job.

Go Rick Perry!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Gallup poll has Perry up by 12 points over Romney.

It's his to lose.
Less than two weeks after getting into the Republican presidential primary, Texas Gov. Rick Perry is now leading the field, according to the latest Gallup poll.

Here’s how the numbers break down:

29% Perry

17 Romney

13 Paul

10 Bachmann

4 Cain

4 Gingrich

3 Santorum

1 Huntsman

17 No preference

]​

I think when Bachmann folds her tent and people finally figure out Palin is yanking everyone's chain, Perry will increase his lead over Romney faster than you can say Ummin and Thummin...​

:bsflag: The kid was an agent provocateur who knew damn well he was not honestly portraying the facts...read the thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/181138-an-intimate-moment-with-rick-perry.html#post4020784

The kid doesn't want an honest answer...he is a self proclaimed diehard Paul supporter.

The guy's a kid. Perry buried his finger into his chest. Had Obama ever done anything close to that..he'd be done.

To be honest, I'd like Obama better if he buried his finger in more peoples chests.

To do that Sambo Obambo would have to pull his finger ....... then, his head outa his semi-black arse .........and that ain't gonna happen. No fucking way !!!

I'm actually hoping Perry takes the Republican nomination. I think it will achieve what many in the party have wanted for a while now and chase away the libertarians.

The Narco-Libtards have no place else to go. They won't slit their own throats over principle.
They will be the Code Pink of the political world, especially now that their icon Ron Paul is returning to private life.

Well, Rabbi, with all due respect, I think Rick Perry will win based on his own record, and not against anyone else's. People everywhere begged him to run because he's one alpha candidate who will wipe out unemployment by putting American businesses back in business and get the government out of the market place and back to its regular job of service to ALL the American people, not just his own kind.

Rick Perry is a winner, and he has the right stuff to put Americans back to work, to raise people's enjoyment of going back to our National Parks by lowering gas prices through sheer know-how and good appointments. I think Mr. Obama is a well-meaning person, really, I do, but he just got put in with the wrong crowd from birth to adulthood, when he was hobnobbing with that Frisco cop killer & his assassin wife, Bill Ayers and Bernadette the bombmaker.

It's time to give America back to conservatives, who will fix the budget, get businesses back to work, people out of unemployment and wellfare rolls and working at a good-paying job again. Rick Perry is going places, and his second stop is to control government spendaholism, right after he gets Americans back on the job.

Go Rick Perry!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Perry's putting "people to work" was due in large part to government spending on defense and energy. Not every state builds military hardware or has oil fields in it's backyard. In everything else..Texas ranks near last. It's a dismal record.

Even so..Perry hitched his wagon to some pretty scary people..like Hagee. In his book he calls SSI a ponzi scam and he doesn't believe in Science. That holding secession as an option for Texas isn't going to win him lots of hearts and minds with people not from Texas either. And calling Bernake's actions, treasonous, while threatening violence on him isn't going to sit well with alot of independents..or more mainstream republicans.

So it's down to evangelicos for his base. That's about it.

If you think he can win on that..

Go Perry! :lol:

Romney's still young enough to run in 2016. There's no way he's going to hitch his wagon to a nut like Perry.

AHOY !!!

Tis the certified Obamarroidal Freak, the genuine Congenital Idiot, and the established Piece of Shit: Callow Sallow !!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Wow, that's like a whole audience full of claps. :popcorn:

So long as it's a whole audience not with claps ! :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
I hereby note Missourian's full support of Perry on this date, the 24th day of the 8th month in the 2011th year of our Lord.

Yep...full support predicated on the field of Candidates on this date, plus Palin.

I reserve the right to transfer my support to a candidate not currently announced, with the exception of Palin...who I cannot support based on her abandoning her position as Governor of Alaska.

It is so noted.

The Narco-Libtards have no place else to go. They won't slit their own throats over principle.
They will be the Code Pink of the political world, especially now that their icon Ron Paul is returning to private life.

As you've shown repeatedly, you clearly have no clue what libertarians are about. Plenty of the Tea Party pretenders will succumb to the lesser-of-two-evils con game, but libertarians will never support Bush the third.

AHOY !!!

Wow, that's like a whole audience full of claps. :popcorn:

So long as it's a whole audience with claps ! :eusa_shhh:

One poster with a whole lotta claps does not an audience make. Especially if he has the clap then that would definitely not help the situation...

Perry's putting "people to work" was due in large part to government spending on defense and energy. Not every state builds military hardware or has oil fields in it's backyard. In everything else..Texas ranks near last. It's a dismal record.

Even so..Perry hitched his wagon to some pretty scary people..like Hagee. In his book he calls SSI a ponzi scam and he doesn't believe in Science. That holding secession as an option for Texas isn't going to win him lots of hearts and minds with people not from Texas either. And calling Bernake's actions, treasonous, while threatening violence on him isn't going to sit well with alot of independents..or more mainstream republicans.

Guy, I want to qualify this by saying I'm an agnostic and don't have a dog or a God in this fight.

That said, no one has ever lost the presidency because he was "too religious".

ANd somehow, I don't think there is a huge "pro-Bernake" faction out there.. .

You need to stop thinking like a liberal and start thinking like an average american who doesn't give a phook about idealogy or party labels.

All they will see is that we are four years into this recession, and Obama looks hapless. Perry at least looks like he knows what he is doing.

Guy, I want to qualify this by saying I'm an agnostic and don't have a dog or a God in this fight.

You need to stop thinking like a liberal and start thinking like an average american who doesn't give a phook about idealogy or party labels.

All they will see is that we are four years into this recession, and Obama looks hapless. Perry at least looks like he knows what he is doing.

Newsflash: Most Americans are either Liberal, Center Left or Center right. The aren't far out like Perry.

In fact on this very board there is thread after thread either advocating voter suppression or wanting to make sure we keep our Antiquated voting methods in tact so that the "fly over" states still have a say. But the Population centers in this country are on the coast.

And after the debt ceiling debacle..a good deal of the country seriously dislikes Republicans and the Tea Party in general. They know the Recession wasn't caused by any of President Obama's policies and they recognize, somewhat, the daunting task that was placed on his administration.

Perry's record has shown he hasn't done very much. The Texas "miracle" is anything but. Most of it is smoke and mirrors.

Newsflash: Most Americans are either Liberal, Center Left or Center right.
The aren't far out like Perry.

In fact on this very board there is thread after thread either advocating voter suppression or wanting to make sure we keep our Antiquated voting methods in tact so that the "fly over" states still have a say. But the Population centers in this country are on the coast.

And after the debt ceiling debacle..a good deal of the country seriously dislikes Republicans and the Tea Party in general. They know the Recession wasn't caused by any of President Obama's policies and they recognize, somewhat, the daunting task that was placed on his administration.

Perry's record has shown he hasn't done very much. The Texas "miracle" is anything but. Most of it is smoke and mirrors.

You are so full of crap. :lol:
PRINCETON, NJ -- Thus far in 2009, 40% of Americans interviewed in national Gallup Poll surveys describe their political views as conservative, 35% as moderate, and 21% as liberal. This represents a slight increase for conservatism in the U.S. since 2008, returning it to a level last seen in 2004. The 21% calling themselves liberal is in line with findings throughout this decade, but is up from the 1990s.
"Conservatives" Are Single-Largest Ideological Group

gcvrk6v1yky1kpfyiqjhvw.gif
A5rzMQaTupKqAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Last edited:

Newsflash: Most Americans are either Liberal, Center Left or Center right. The aren't far out like Perry.

A poll? From 2 years ago?

Even your poll shows that most Americans are NOT conservative. They are either liberal or Moderate.

In any case..I am for scraping the electoral college, making voting mandatory for all citizens and using a simple majority to determine the Presidency.

You?

Even your poll shows that most Americans are NOT conservative. They are either liberal or Moderate.

In any case..I am for scraping the electoral college, making voting mandatory for all citizens and using a simple majority to determine the Presidency.

You?

We're not a direct democracy and the government doesn't have the right to tell me that I have to vote for tweedle-dee or tweedle-dum if I don't want to.

You?

We're not a direct democracy and the government doesn't have the right to tell me that I have to vote for tweedle-dee or tweedle-dum if I don't want to.

Well they have the "right" to make you sit on a jury.

The also have the "right" to conscript you to fight wars overseas.

Forum List

Back