Perry...the new frontrunner.

Color me surprised that you don't like Perry. :razz:

Back when you were reasonable and not a liberal hack, your opinion would carry some weight.

Hackery has consequences.

Basically giving you an honest assessment of Perry.

You don't like it..that's fine.

It's what makes horse races.

I honestly don't think he has a chance in the general. But I think he has a very good chance with the Republican nomination.

I just don't see where he gets any support outside of white christian social conservatives.

And even there..he might lose seniors.

Last Presidential election, my girlfriend's mom..who doesn't like Black people all that much..voted Obama.

That's because she was scared of losing Medicare.

I like Mitt Romney because of his proven economic know-how.

I like Romney too...I just like Perry more.

For my Romney's big misstep was when he said he would have signed the Assault Weapons Ban. That was just dumb.

I like Paul too...smart man.

Back when you were reasonable and not a liberal hack, your opinion would carry some weight.

I honestly don't think he has a chance in the general. But I think he has a very good chance with the Republican nomination.

I just don't see where he gets any support outside of white christian social conservatives.

Last Presidential election, my girlfriend's mom..who doesn't like Black people all that much..voted Obama.

bigstockphotohammerstri.jpg

Gallup poll has Perry up by 12 points over Romney.

It's his to lose.
Less than two weeks after getting into the Republican presidential primary, Texas Gov. Rick Perry is now leading the field, according to the latest Gallup poll.

Here’s how the numbers break down:

29% Perry

17 Romney

13 Paul

10 Bachmann

4 Cain

4 Gingrich

3 Santorum

1 Huntsman

17 No preference

I hereby note Missourian's full support of Perry on this date, the 24th day of the 8th month in the 2011th year of our Lord.

Anyone recall who was the GOP front-runner around this time the last time?

How about Bachmann...does that mean that she's now a flop?

Hmmm....?!??

Obamacare screwed that up royally.

That's going to be the other major battle.

The economy...which Obama is going to lose if things don't improve drastically.

Jobs...which Obama is going to lose if things don't improve drastically.

And Obamacare vs. Medicare reform...which Obama is probably going to lose. If we can't afford medicare, how can we afford Obamacare.

If the mandate is deemed unconstitutional before the election...Obamacare is a landslide loser.

I've heard a few mentions by some financial talking heads of a Perry/Romney ticket.

I think that would be a winning ticket. :thup:

Romney's still young enough to run in 2016. There's no way he's going to hitch his wagon to a nut like Perry.
To put that through the unspin machine, I am sensing a liberal concern that Rick Perry wil dethrone TheOne and put the long line of unemployed Americans back to work!

And the nomination will go to who the Republicans pick, which will be Rick Perry and whoever he pleases to be his loyal Vice President. The thing about good Alpha leaders is they pick winners who play a positive supporting role in the stakes, which is employment in Rick Perry's resume, so he will pick someone who can talk business up and get them excited about prospering and adding jobs into the mix--jobs that will encourage workers to get back to work and excel American prosperity by being as competitive as possible.

You go there, Rick Perry!!! :woohoo:

I think that would be a winning ticket. :thup:

Romney's still young enough to run in 2016. There's no way he's going to hitch his wagon to a nut like Perry.
To put that through the unspin machine, I am sensing a liberal concern that Rick Perry wil dethrone TheOne and put the long line of unemployed Americans back to work!

And the nomination will go to who the Republicans pick, which will be Rick Perry and whoever he pleases to be his loyal Vice President. The thing about good Alpha leaders is they pick winners who play a positive supporting role in the stakes, which is employment in Rick Perry's resume, so he will pick someone who can talk business up and get them excited about prospering and adding jobs into the mix--jobs that will encourage workers to get back to work and excel American prosperity by being as competitive as possible.

You go there, Rick Perry!!! :woohoo:

Exactly...liberals will vote for Obama.

Everything they say promotes that end.

If they oppose Perry, it's fear of Obama's defeat that fuels their concern.

Please, please, please nominate Perry :eusa_pray: :lol:
We certainly will. He will shorten the unemployment lines and fix it so the Demmies will never take over another bank for their own wealthy interests in keeping people unemployed by slamming businesses the way that horrid Maxine Waters did the other day when she threatened to destroy by government takeover, the Oil Exec who was advising Congress to take steps to lower the price of gasoline to the American Joe. If Waters gets her way, oil prices won't be $3.60. They'll be $7.90 per gallon when they're done.

We will nominate Perry who will wipe that smug threat off Ms. Water's mean face by giving Americans their jobs back.

You go, Rick Perry!!! :woohoo:

Gallup poll has Perry up by 12 points over Romney.

It's his to lose.
Less than two weeks after getting into the Republican presidential primary, Texas Gov. Rick Perry is now leading the field, according to the latest Gallup poll.

Here’s how the numbers break down:

29% Perry

17 Romney

13 Paul

10 Bachmann

4 Cain

4 Gingrich

3 Santorum

1 Huntsman

17 No preference

I think it's just the excitement of him in the race, the same thing happened with Trump when he was thinking about running. In fact, Perry has not even been in a televised debate yet, as the others have been. We will see but I doubt this lead holds. I do think it will come down to Romney and Perry, as they both have executive experience, Mitt by far has more business experience, but Perry is the longest running governor in Texas history. Mitt still has the independents which are breaking for him hard and are also the ones that determine the outcome of the election. Be pragmatic and watch what the fiscal independents do- we win that way.

P.S there is not a snow ball's chance in hell of Ron Paul going anywhere, this poll is suspect.

Last edited:
Please, please, please nominate Perry :eusa_pray: :lol:
We certainly will. He will shorten the unemployment lines and fix it so the Demmies will never take over another bank for their own wealthy interests in keeping people unemployed by slamming businesses the way that horrid Maxine Waters did the other day when she threatened to destroy by government takeover, the Oil Exec who was advising Congress to take steps to lower the price of gasoline to the American Joe. If Waters gets her way, oil prices won't be $3.60. They'll be $7.90 per gallon when they're done.

We will nominate Perry who will wipe that smug threat off Ms. Water's mean face by giving Americans their jobs back.

You go, Rick Perry!!! :woohoo:

Absolutely. Perry will wipe his ass with Obama and his lousy record.

If the gov't ran the Sahara there would be a shortage of sand.

I'm actually hoping Perry takes the Republican nomination. I think it will achieve what many in the party have wanted for a while now and chase away the libertarians.

Forum List

Back