Perry may skip debates

Why do you liberal pukes even care? Why not wait and see who the Republicans choose before you attack?

Any one of the Republican candidates would be a hell of a lot better President than the clown in office now.
Oh no!......attacking these idiots AT the time they act like idiots is the perfect thing to do. Why would you ever expect campigners to let that go by?

Obama avoids press conferences and instead goes to the one-on-one softball interviews with people who are in awe of him.

People who like him seem to continue to like him in spite of his weakness. Consider him smart for how he lives with his limitations and chooses venues which highlight his strengths.

Seriously?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6HyXCHndmk]NFL on FOX: O'Reilly interviews Obama - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URJUSlfTgGU]Obama's Contentious Fox News Interview - YouTube[/ame]

LOL. Bret didn't let Obama get away with what he usually got away with.

The Obama administration is right to fear FOX. I wish I had cable and could watch them. I still probably wouldn't watch O'Reilly though. Have never been able to stand him.
That's what I'll never understand about conservative media......

they always say things like "the left is afraid of Sarah Palin" or "Obama is afraid of Bill O'Reilly", or "the left is afraid of this"....and that, and whatever......

and I never actually see any of this fear. What I usually see is conservative media saying lefties are afraid of things they laugh about...or ignore completely

That's what I'll never understand about conservative media......

they always say things like "the left is afraid of Sarah Palin" or "Obama is afraid of Bill O'Reilly", or "the left is afraid of this"....and that, and whatever......

and I never actually see any of this fear. What I usually see is conservative media saying lefties are afraid of things they laugh about...or ignore completely

LOL. The Obama administration's war on Fox was pure unvarnished fear.

And the Admin lost because for once the rest of the media did the right thing and stood up for the integrity of the press.

Forum List

Back