Perry may skip debates

the reason president obama has not released his transcripts is because they would come as no surprise. A man who made editor of the harvard law review doesn't get cs and ds. The reason perry's dismal grades are "news" is because it is amazing that someone with grades as horrible as his got to be governor of texas.

I mean, really, at least bush got bad grades at yale. :lol:

do you really believe that bull shit?

Do you have proof that President Obama did not get good grades? Do people whose parents don't donate to Ivy League schools often go to Harvard on bad grades? How many C students are editor of the HLR?

Try not to resort to the affirmative action canard when responding. Obama getting good grades while at Harvard isn't news. Dumb ass Perry getting crap grades at TX A&M is.

the reason president obama has not released his transcripts is because they would come as no surprise. A man who made editor of the harvard law review doesn't get cs and ds. The reason perry's dismal grades are "news" is because it is amazing that someone with grades as horrible as his got to be governor of texas.

I mean, really, at least bush got bad grades at yale. :lol:

do you really believe that bull shit?

Do you have proof that President Obama did not get good grades? Do people whose parents don't donate to Ivy League schools often go to Harvard on bad grades? How many C students are editor of the HLR?

Try not to resort to the affirmative action canard when responding. Obama getting good grades while at Harvard isn't news. Dumb ass Perry getting crap grades at TX A&M is.
Do you have proof as to whatever grades he might have gotten, good or bad?

Ok then stop making assumptions ;)

(CNN) - Arguing the election cycle has too many presidential debates, Rick Perry's top spokesman said the Texas governor could use more time with voters instead of taking the stage with Republican opponents.

"We're about 60 days away from votes being cast," communications director Ray Sullivan said on CNN's "John King, USA" Wednesday. "The candidates need to spend time in Iowa doing those town halls and spending a lot more time with the voters, who oftentimes have the best questions and press the candidates the hardest."

Citing the dozen-plus debates in the works, Sullivan added: "There's no way that the candidates can do all those debates."

Perry, whose poll numbers have slid after a series of uneven debate performances, made headlines Tuesday when he described taking part as a "mistake."

"These debates are set up for nothing more than to tear down the candidates," Perry said on Fox News. "It's pretty hard to be able to sit and lay out your ideas and your concepts with a one-minute response."

Perry may pass on debates – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

GW Bush always wanted to skip the debates as well. He was never any good at it either but the voters want them to participate.

He doesn't like the debates because he is getting creamed in the debates. What better way to reach out to voters than to debate on TV with your opponents?

Perry is toast anyways.

(CNN) - Arguing the election cycle has too many presidential debates, Rick Perry's top spokesman said the Texas governor could use more time with voters instead of taking the stage with Republican opponents.

"We're about 60 days away from votes being cast," communications director Ray Sullivan said on CNN's "John King, USA" Wednesday. "The candidates need to spend time in Iowa doing those town halls and spending a lot more time with the voters, who oftentimes have the best questions and press the candidates the hardest."

Citing the dozen-plus debates in the works, Sullivan added: "There's no way that the candidates can do all those debates."

Perry, whose poll numbers have slid after a series of uneven debate performances, made headlines Tuesday when he described taking part as a "mistake."

"These debates are set up for nothing more than to tear down the candidates," Perry said on Fox News. "It's pretty hard to be able to sit and lay out your ideas and your concepts with a one-minute response."

Perry may pass on debates – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

GW Bush always wanted to skip the debates as well. He was never any good at it either but the voters want them to participate.

Yea, well my Senate, Dick Durbin has allowed a debate against his opponent in years. He is a coward!

Why do you liberal pukes even care? Why not wait and see who the Republicans choose before you attack?

Any one of the Republican candidates would be a hell of a lot better President than the clown in office now.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, got rid of don't ask don't tell, created 19 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

Obama has done a good job and deserves to be re-elected.
if he reformed wall street....what the hell are all these Demonstrations about?......whenever i hear these people talk,they dont sound like there was much reforming done....and he got Gaddafi?.....or did he decide to go along with a few of our NATO Allies?.....

Why do you liberal pukes even care? Why not wait and see who the Republicans choose before you attack?

Any one of the Republican candidates would be a hell of a lot better President than the clown in office now.

That's what Obama said he was going to do. But then he couldn't keep his word. Fear, I think.

Obama avoids press conferences and instead goes to the one-on-one softball interviews with people who are in awe of him.

People who like him seem to continue to like him in spite of his weakness. Consider him smart for how he lives with his limitations and chooses venues which highlight his strengths.

Obama avoids press conferences and instead goes to the one-on-one softball interviews with people who are in awe of him.

People who like him seem to continue to like him in spite of his weakness. Consider him smart for how he lives with his limitations and chooses venues which highlight his strengths.

Really? Then how do you explain this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5vOMIN673A]President Obama Full Q&A - YouTube[/ame]

His back was against the wall on that occasion. He had to give the Republicans an audience.

He does the occasional press conference but they're few and far between. His avoidance was so obvious that even Chris Matthews thought it was significant and devoted one of his Sunday morning shows to analyzing it.

Last edited:
Yeah. He does.

Even if Barry had straight A's it sure hasn't helped him as POTUS.

He sucks as POTUS.

-Offed pirates holding an American captive.
-Rescued the Auto Industry, Finance Industry and Banking Industry.
-Offed Bin Laden - Author of 9/11.
-Offed Gaddafi - Author of Lockerbie.
-Locked down loose nukes in Eastern Europe.
-Repaired relations with most allies.
-Stimulus staggered recession and led to job growth and infrastructure repair.
-Passed health care reform.
-Struck a deal with Russia to reduce nuclear arms.

I shudder to think what you think is "success". :eek:

NAVY Seals offed the Pirates. I was just surprised he had the balls to give the order.
He bailed out the Auto Industry with taxpayer dollars. The Auto industry still went bankrupt. He should have saved the tax dollars Payback to the Unions.
Again the SEALS offfed UBL. Again I was surprised he had the balls to give the order. Kudo's to him for that.
He didnt' off Qudaffi. Rebels did.
Which nukes did he lock down??
Which allies did he repair relations with?? Most of em think we suck.
He saddled America with an extremely expensive, unconstitutional HC program without an ounce of fiscal reform in it.
Bet the Russians got the sweet deal not us.

You can call that success if you want to. I just look at UE at 9.1% and an economy in the tank. Thats what I see as the results of his polices.

Any list which starts with the pirates is a joke.

With that event Obama made his MO clear. Hang back until he sees success, then step up and claim it as his own.

If the Navy hadn't succeeded, Obama wouldn't have touched it with a 10 mile pole.

me?

lol. sorry.

I have a grudge against the forces which propelled such a man into the presidency.

I'll try to be bipartisan on occasion, but that was just wrong.

:eusa_angel:

Seriously?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6HyXCHndmk]NFL on FOX: O'Reilly interviews Obama - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URJUSlfTgGU]Obama's Contentious Fox News Interview - YouTube[/ame]

-Offed pirates holding an American captive.
-Rescued the Auto Industry, Finance Industry and Banking Industry.
-Offed Bin Laden - Author of 9/11.
-Offed Gaddafi - Author of Lockerbie.
-Locked down loose nukes in Eastern Europe.
-Repaired relations with most allies.
-Stimulus staggered recession and led to job growth and infrastructure repair.
-Passed health care reform.
-Struck a deal with Russia to reduce nuclear arms.

I shudder to think what you think is "success". :eek:

NAVY Seals offed the Pirates. I was just surprised he had the balls to give the order.
He bailed out the Auto Industry with taxpayer dollars. The Auto industry still went bankrupt. He should have saved the tax dollars Payback to the Unions.
Again the SEALS offfed UBL. Again I was surprised he had the balls to give the order. Kudo's to him for that.
He didnt' off Qudaffi. Rebels did.
Which nukes did he lock down??
Which allies did he repair relations with?? Most of em think we suck.
He saddled America with an extremely expensive, unconstitutional HC program without an ounce of fiscal reform in it.
Bet the Russians got the sweet deal not us.

You can call that success if you want to. I just look at UE at 9.1% and an economy in the tank. Thats what I see as the results of his polices.

Any list which starts with the pirates is a joke.

With that event Obama made his MO clear. Hang back until he sees success, then step up and claim it as his own.

If the Navy hadn't succeeded, Obama wouldn't have touched it with a 10 mile pole.

Obama is commander-in-chief. He was directly involved in all those operations. Had it any one of them gone wrong..you guys would have been all over that.

That's not some fantasy. President Carter took a hit when the mission to save the Iran hostages went south.

Seriously?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6HyXCHndmk]NFL on FOX: O'Reilly interviews Obama - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URJUSlfTgGU]Obama's Contentious Fox News Interview - YouTube[/ame]

LOL. Bret didn't let Obama get away with what he usually got away with.

The Obama administration is right to fear FOX. I wish I had cable and could watch them. I still probably wouldn't watch O'Reilly though. Have never been able to stand him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back