Perry knocked this question out of the park

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I would get rid of 3 cabinets right off the bat, but can't name the 3rd one!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUA2rDVrmNg&feature=player_embedded]Watch Rick Perry's Campaign End Before Your Eyes - YouTube[/ame]

All the Rick Perry fans are missing. Probably at ace hardware looking for razorblades. God bless them.

With Perrys flops in priordebates - likehiting a grandslam with 2 outsin the 9 th inning down 15-0

Yep, that's what we need as President. A person who can't remember his own agenda.

In his defense, he's not a detail guy. LOL

That's his "defense"? That's the "defense" of someone who wants to be President of the United States not being able to remember his agenda? Perry's making it clear that if he were President he wouldn't be doing much more than thumping his chest saying "Raaar, give me meat!"

Yep, that's what we need as President. A person who can't remember his own agenda.

I agree.

But I wonder why people didnt apply the same logic to a man that they voted for President who was unaware of how many states his administration will interact with.

I know, I know.....Obama was just a gaffe....Perry is just plain old stupid.

I get it.

Moderator: "Gov. Perry, of all of the Seven Dwarves, which 3 are your favorites?"

Gov. Perry: "Uh, well let's see there's Doc, Grumpy, Lumpy, Bumpy and uh, uh.... (turns to Ron Paul) What did I say?"
Ron Paul: (Holds up 7 fingers) "There are seven dwarves"
Gov. Perry: "Uh, uh, what was the question?"

:lol:

Last edited:
Moderator: "Gov. Perry, of all of the Seven Dwarves, which 3 are your favorites?"

Gov. Perry: "Uh, well let's see there's Doc, Grumpy, Lumpy, Bumpy and uh, uh.... (turns to Ron Paul) What did I say?"

Paul" The question is why the US facsist imperialist enterprise is oppressing the poor people of Iran in their legitimate quest for a nuclear weapon to annhilate those kikes in Israel.

I agree.

But I wonder why people didnt apply the same logic to a man that they voted for President who was unaware of how many states his administration will interact with.

I know, I know.....Obama was just a gaffe....Perry is just plain old stupid.

I get it.

lapelpin.jpg

Moderator:

President Obama...of the 57 states which 3 are your favorites
Obama: "uh, well, lets see theres Ohio, Alabama, Alaska, uh, uh....(turns to Newt) How many states are there?
Newt: (Looks at him with a grin) "there are 50 states Mr. President. 50 States."
Obama: My favorite is Kenya.

Paul" The question is why the US facsist imperialist enterprise is oppressing the poor people of Iran in their legitimate quest for a nuclear weapon to annhilate those kikes in Israel.
"Gardsil" Rick went off script, needs to go back to brainwashing school! :lol:

Hey man, If Ron Paul had done the exact same thing last night YOU would have come in here and said "His candidacy is finished" and rightly so.

Just accept the fact that your man is not Presidential Material and move on. Just accept reality, and move on.

"Gov. Perry, what are you favorite Hockey teams?"

"Uh, uh, let's see I love Hockey so it's uh, uh, The Cowboys, uh, who's that who just won that there the hockey championship? The Cardinals? Yeah them, and uh, uh. How many am I supposed to like again?" :lol:

"Gardsil" Rick went off script, needs to go back to brainwashing school! :lol:

Hey man, If Ron Paul had done the exact same thing last night YOU would have come in here and said "His candidacy is finished" and rightly so.

Just accept the fact that your man is not Presidential Material and move on. Just accept reality, and move on.

"Gov. Perry, what are you favorite Hockey teams?"

"Uh, uh, let's see I love Hockey so it's uh, uh, The Cowboys, uh, who's that who just won that there the hockey championship? The Cardinals? Yeah them, and uh, uh. How many am I supposed to like again?" :lol:

If Ron Paul had been able to name every government department, their last year's budget number, their director and his biography, and his reasons why it should be eliminated, he still would not be the nominee.
Fact.

We still have time to nominate the man responsible for the moving truck showing up at 1600 in January of 2013.

Moderator:

President Obama...of the 57 states which 3 are your favorites
Obama: "uh, well, lets see theres Ohio, Alabama, Alaska, uh, uh....(turns to Newt) How many states are there?
Newt: (Looks at him with a grin) "there are 50 states Mr. President. 50 States."
Obama: My favorite is Kenya.

Ohh you think President Obama's little misstep regarding 57 states is equal to that embarrassing and humiliating nightmare Pery created onstage last night? People will be showing that Perry video for years into the future.

Oh

My

God.. :lol:

Forum List

Back