Perry finally comes up with three

and it wasn't a slip of the tongue either.

And you know this because???? You're quite the delusional little kitty. You seem to think that you can tell us exactly what's going on inside Obama's head. The man went to Harvard, and you think he doesn't actually know how many states there are? This is the stupid shit that will get Obama re-elected, and why I'm starting to consider supporting Obama in the upcoming election. The only complaints that anyone can see to come up with are stupid bullshit like this. There's so much to criticize him on, and you have to make up stupid shit?

I believe he was a constitutional lawyer who actually thinks there are 57 states. Let them only concentrate on this little diddy and Obama will be just fine.

What about using a breathalyzer to treat Asthma???

How about them Austrians who speak Austrian???

How bout them corpsmen???

Last edited:
So is a brain-fart.

Try to be fair.

But herein lies my question. Is three months a brain fart? Can it be seen that way by the general public? Forget the personal attacks, I'm asking about the politics of the way he's handled this. After all this time, he finally comes out and clarifies what he was saying. Shouldn't he have done this long ago? I'm inclined to think that not having dealt with it much earlier, he should have just let it die. All he's done is remind the public of his mistake, and reawaken their minds to the suggestion that he's incompetent.

But could he name 3 without Ron Pauls' help?

Fuck Ron Paul and Fuck all his "fans". He/they are fucking idiots and by now, have to know there is no way he will ever be president of this United States.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Ron Paul creeps me out, he is both the most sane candidate I've ever known in my life.

And the most INSANE.

No, Paul is outright nutty. Just because he comes up with a few good things to say here and there, that aren't being said otherwise, doesn't make him sane. You do realize that Paulitician is the one, Ron Paul, right? Does he sound so sane when he posts here?

At least he doesn't think there's 57 states.

I've never seen anyone who thought there were 57 states. Though, pretty much everyone I know has mistakenly said "forty" by mistake when they really meant "fifty" and vise versa. Not because they didn't know the difference. But because it was a simple slip of the tongue.

Obummer said. "I've visited 57 states with one or two more to go." That dumbass don't know his ass from a whole in the ground. and it wasn't a slip of the tongue either.

It's "hole", not "whole"....speaking of dumbasses.

Fuck Ron Paul and Fuck all his "fans". He/they are fucking idiots and by now, have to know there is no way he will ever be president of this United States.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Ron Paul creeps me out, he is both the most sane candidate I've ever known in my life.

And the most INSANE.

No, Paul is outright nutty. Just because he comes up with a few good things to say here and there, that aren't being said otherwise, doesn't make him sane. You do realize that Paulitician is the one, Ron Paul, right? Does he sound so sane when he posts here?

Dunno, both Ron Paul and paulitician seem to have some sort of bi-polar disorder of their reasoning capabilities.

I've never seen anyone who thought there were 57 states. Though, pretty much everyone I know has mistakenly said "forty" by mistake when they really meant "fifty" and vise versa. Not because they didn't know the difference. But because it was a simple slip of the tongue.

Obummer said. "I've visited 57 states with one or two more to go." That dumbass don't know his ass from a whole in the ground. and it wasn't a slip of the tongue either.

It's "hole", not "whole"....speaking of dumbasses.

you are correct. That dumbass don't know his ass from a HOLE in the ground. Thanks for pointing out my error.

Forum List

Back