Perry considers return to Presidential run

TRENDING: Perry ponders another White House bid – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

If he does, it will only take away support from Santorum. Mitt would benefit. If the tea party falls in love with Santorum, it could spell trouble for Mitt...and the GOP. :clap2:

Do you have an English comprehension problem? Perry was talking about possibly running in 2016, not getting back into 2012.

But Perry, now a Newt Gingrich backer, said the debates "have absolutely nothing to do with governing." When asked if they were good practice for 2016, Perry responded "Ya, could be."

Please Mr Perry. Be the Repub candidate in 2016. Might as well assure the Dems the WH for the next 8 years.

You repubs really got to do better. Maybe Mitch the Bitch McConnell can run for POTUS in 2016.
Now there is a real whiner.

Watching Perry in action is better than watching the Late Show...

Please Mr Perry. Be the Repub candidate in 2016. Might as well assure the Dems the WH for the next 8 years.

You repubs really got to do better. Maybe Mitch the Bitch McConnell can run for POTUS in 2016.
Now there is a real whiner.

You now what, though. In 1968, everyone laughed when a former actor ran for President and Nixon got the nomination.

My thought on Perry was that he simply didn't know how the game was played at this level.

Assuming the GOP establishment manages to strongarm the GOP rank and file into nominating the Weird Mormon Robot and he loses anyway (which he will), anyone who placed or showed in 2012 will have some credibility next time.

Rick's got four years to develop his brand. And the Democrats have no one in 2016.

Rick's got four years to develop his brand. And the Democrats have no one in 2016.

First I read that sentence as he has four years to develop his brain. And I said "here here".

And the Dems have no one in 2016?.......you sure............except for the first female President, Hillary Clinton.

I wonder if Texas is stupid enough to reelect him to the governors seat next time?

First I read that sentence as he has four years to develop his brain. And I said "here here".

And the Dems have no one in 2016?.......you sure............except for the first female President, Hillary Clinton.

It won't be Hillary...I'm thinking maybe Elizabeth Warren.

Democrats have no one to run now. And yet we are all hearing how they are going to run away with things like its the default position.

Hillary's already said she has no interest in politics.

She's going to step down after the election no matter who wins.

I'm seeing a lot of lefties around the net cheering for Cuomo/Warren.

Democrats have no one to run now. And yet we are all hearing how they are going to run away with things like its the default position.

Historically, beating incumbants is very hard.

We've voted out 10 incumbants, while returning 22 to second terms. By way of comparison, 8 guys left the job because they were carried out feet first.

So Obama has about a good a chance of dying in office than being voted out.

And when the GOP is this divided on who they want to run, it just makes his job easier.

I actually wish Biden and Clinton would change places right now. Clinton as VP would for sure put Obama back in the WH and set Clinton up to be the first woman President. And Biden would make a fine Sec. State.

Could be that Clinton will step down after Obama is re elected just to let her prepare for the 2016 election.

I actually wish Biden and Clinton would change places right now. Clinton as VP would for sure put Obama back in the WH and set Clinton up to be the first woman President. And Biden would make a fine Sec. State.

Could be that Clinton will step down after Obama is re elected just to let her prepare for the 2016 election.

Good point.

I don't think she's ruled out a run in 2016.

I'm seeing a lot of lefties around the net cheering for Cuomo/Warren.

More like Warren/Cuomo ;)

I don't think she's ruled out a run in 2016.

I hope she has not ruled it out. I like the lady. And enough time will have passed that the Repubs won't be as able to slander her for being the wife of Bill Clinton.

And if the Repubs slam her to hard, they won't get 5% of the womens vote in 2016. And you can't win the wh with no women support.

A unique solution.

Sure they do.

They got a guy with more experience in the job than all four of the GOP boobs put together.

Forum List

Back