Perry Blew it, Romney leads, new gallop poll.

Three groups Romney's whackadoodle cult is going to kill Republicans with-

Evangelical- They simply won't vote for a Mormon Heretic.

Minorities- they believe that brown skin is a curse from God. Yeah, that'll go over well. I'd like to see Obama ask him in a debate. "GOvernor Romney, do you think I'm 'cursed by god' for this?" Pointing as his own skin.

Women- Name a prominant Mormon woman. Okay, now name one that isn't in entertainment or a wife of a prominant Mormon man. Scratching your head, ain't yah?

How many prominent Mormon men do you know? What percentage are they of the number of famous men you could name?

Or from another direction, how many people do you know the religion of period? How many Mormons have slid past your detectors unnoticed? Ooooh.

When the time comes, people are going to see that Romney is the grown-up in the room. The one with the sanity to take on our troubled economy.

Actually, I keep a list. If it's a mormon actor or producer, I won't watch his show. If it's a Mormon writer, I won't read his book. And if it's a Mormon politician, I won't vote for him, even if I disagree with his opponent on everything.

And you know what, they are all men. The only prominant Mormon woman I can even think of is Marie Osmond.

However, go back and answer my point.

If Evangelicals, minorities and women are all offended by some degree by Romney's beliefs, how does that get us ANYWHERE NEAR being able to beat Obama?

This is the goal here, right? Getting Obama out of office? Or is your hope to just jam him down the throats of the 75% of the GOP that dont' want him and make us suck eggs?

Minorities- they believe that brown skin is a curse from God. Yeah, that'll go over well. I'd like to see Obama ask him in a debate. "GOvernor Romney, do you think I'm 'cursed by god' for this?" Pointing as his own skin.

Women- Name a prominant Mormon woman. Okay, now name one that isn't in entertainment or a wife of a prominant Mormon man. Scratching your head, ain't yah?

How many prominent Mormon men do you know? What percentage are they of the number of famous men you could name?

Or from another direction, how many people do you know the religion of period? How many Mormons have slid past your detectors unnoticed? Ooooh.

When the time comes, people are going to see that Romney is the grown-up in the room. The one with the sanity to take on our troubled economy.

Actually, I keep a list.
If it's a mormon actor or producer, I won't watch his show. If it's a Mormon writer, I won't read his book. And if it's a Mormon politician, I won't vote for him, even if I disagree with his opponent on everything.

And you know what, they are all men. The only prominant Mormon woman I can even think of is Marie Osmond.

If Evangelicals, minorities and women are all offended by some degree by Romney's beliefs, how does that get us ANYWHERE NEAR being able to beat Obama?

This is the goal here, right? Getting Obama out of office? Or is your hope to just jam him down the throats of the 75% of the GOP that dont' want him and make us suck eggs?

You keep a list? Seriously?

Gee, all I see in Romney is a rich guy who made himself richer by screwing over working stiffs, putting them out of jobs and moving their jobs to China.

In an economy where people are afraid of losing their jobs, (like the guy who sits next to me did today), that's really the guy you want to go with? Really?

Actually, I keep a list. If it's a mormon actor or producer, I won't watch his show. If it's a Mormon writer, I won't read his book. And if it's a Mormon politician, I won't vote for him, even if I disagree with his opponent on everything.

Well, I know more prominent LDS women than you do. But I won't tell you their names because I don't want to put them on your radar.

Others will vote for Romney because he is the best qualified and in the final analysis there are few people in America who are as hate filled as you. Most are going to vote for what is best for that nation. And in this time of economic turmoil, Romney is the best person in the running.

Well, I know more prominent LDS women than you do. But I won't tell you their names because I don't want to put them on your radar.

Others will vote for Romney because he is the best qualified and in the final analysis there are few people in America who are as hate filled as you. Most are going to vote for what is best for that nation. And in this time of economic turmoil, Romney is the best person in the running.

Actually, they'll vote for the person they like, that 10% in the middle who aren't wedded to a party. Most people would rather have a beer with Barack Obama than Mitt Romney.

This is the flaw of Romney supporters. You aren't terribly enthusastic about him, but you think people in the middle will be.

And frankly, where do you even get off saying he's "qualified"?

Herman Cain was a more successful businessman, and Rick Perry was a more successful politician.

The demographics for Romney just aren't there. Perry's declined in the polls, but Romney hasn't gone up. Herman Cain has.

Is any Romney supporter willing to make even a token effort to answer this post?

If Romney is so strong in area of the economy...if his private business experience is such an asset, why couldn't he translate than into jobs when he was Governor of Massachusetts?

Texas under Perry created more jobs in two months than Massachusetts under Romney did in four years.

Massachusetts under Romney was 47th lowest in the country in job creation.

Only three states were worse.

While Texas under Perry created more jobs than the other 49 state COMBINED.

If Romney can create jobs in the private sector...that's what he should do to help the country, because he was a failure at leading Massachusetts to job growth as Governor."

Did any one answer the question? LOL

One of two DC-10s and half of the military’s fleet of eight C-130s are now indefinitely stationed in Texas to fight wildfires, National Forest Service Chief Tom Tidwell assured U.S. Michael McCaul after McCaul expressed deep concerns about delayed response to wildfires that burned more than 34,000 acres in Bastrop County.

The Forest Service committed to keep the DC-10 and C-130s stationed at Austin Bergstrom International Airport for the foreseeable future while fire danger remains high, according to McCaul’s office.

Looks like federal involvement to me. Just the big-government solution you're supposed to hate.

One plane.....!

and besides,

WE PAY TAXES HERE IN TEXAS TOO YA JACKASS!

Apparently 47% of you don't.

More Voters Considering Romney Than Obama, Perry

Sixty-two percent would definitely vote for Romney or consider doing so
PRINCETON, NJ -- More registered voters say they would definitely vote for Mitt Romney or might consider doing so (62%) than say the same about his two main rivals in the 2012 presidential election, Democrat Barack Obama (54%) and Republican Rick Perry (53%).

Be pragmatic, vote and support the BEST CONSERVATIVE ( and here is the important part) who can WIN the general election. It's hand's down Mitt Romney.

That's 62% people that's a landslide win over Obama. Think, get your emotions out of it, this is business.

maple proved to be a bit of a dumbass at MATHS:confused:

Forum List

Back