PERPETUAL WAR: Iraq Suspends Mosul Offensive After US Airstrike Atrocity...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
14yrs of bloody chaos and carnage. How many war crimes has our Government committed over there? When will Americans say enough is enough? It's time to leave Iraq. 14yrs of misery is enough.

Move comes as international outrage grows over airstrikes that killed at least 150 people in Mosul Jadida neighbourhood

gjgp.php

Iraqi military leaders have halted their push to recapture west Mosul from Islamic State as international outrage grew over the civilian toll from airstrikes that killed at least 150 people in a single district of the city.

The attack on the Mosul Jadida neighbourhood is thought to have been one of the deadliest bombing raids for civilians since the US invasion of Iraq in 2003. Rescuers were still pulling bodies from the rubble on Saturday, more than a week after the bombs landed, when the US-led coalition confirmed that its aircraft had targeted Isis fighters in the area...

Iraq suspends Mosul offensive after coalition airstrike atrocity
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

They were being used as human shields, from what I have read a strike on a vehicle packed with explosives set off a massive blast, have not seen any articles stating is was indiscriminately bombed.

They were being used as human shields, from what I have read a strike on a vehicle packed with explosives set off a massive blast, have not seen any articles stating is was indiscriminately bombed.

Sorry, but i'm completely over the 'Human Shield' meme. 14yrs of bloody misery is enough. It's time to come home.

Sorry, but i'm completely over the 'Human Shield' meme. 14yrs of bloody misery is enough. It's time to come home.
I dont disagree with getting out......Afghanistan first....point was it doesnt look like a war crime

14yrs of bloody chaos and carnage. How many war crimes has our Government committed over there? When will Americans say enough is enough? It's time to leave Iraq. 14yrs of misery is enough.

Never thought I'd agree with you about something. Yes, the U.S. has nothing to gain from continuing to meddle in the mess that is the Middle East. Foreign invasion only serves to empower the nationalist nutjobs who go on to form the Al Qaeda's and ISIL's of the world.

Bullshit, america is a colonial empire and this will not last forever.

We are mostly out . The troops we have are pretty much for training and logistic support .

It's not like the bad old days of dead troops coming home .

Never thought I'd agree with you about something. Yes, the U.S. has nothing to gain from continuing to meddle in the mess that is the Middle East. Foreign invasion only serves to empower the nationalist nutjobs who go on to form the Al Qaeda's and ISIL's of the world.

"Foreign invasion only serves to empower the nationalist nutjobs who go on to form the Al Qaeda's and ISIL's of the world."

And american corporations, private military contractors, arms dealers/industry, Backwater (Devos/Prince cabal), Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, et.al. War is business, it is the only thing carrying this economy.

"Foreign invasion only serves to empower the nationalist nutjobs who go on to form the Al Qaeda's and ISIL's of the world."

And american corporations, private military contractors, arms dealers/industry, Backwater (Devos/Prince cabal), Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, et.al. War is business, it is the only thing carrying this economy.
Damn. That's a depressing thought.

Damn. That's a depressing thought.

That's why it is so hard to alter, this works for the substantial people. The ruse of seeking something else is for the unsubstantial people.

I dont disagree with getting out......Afghanistan first....point was it doesnt look like a war crime

Interesting how it's never a 'War Crime' when the US/West commits em. What does that tell ya? It tells ya it's a rigged international judicial system. The US/West owns the system. When's the last time anyone from the US/West was held accountable in an international court?

Interesting how it's never a 'War Crime' when the US/West commits em. What does that tell ya? It tells ya it's a rigged international judicial system. The US/West owns the system. When's the last time anyone from the US/West was held accountable in an international court?
Do you know what a war crime is......

Cannot make an omelet without breaking some eggs.

lol, let's just use classic USMB RWnut 'logic' here.

Who's president NOW????

I agree that's a pretty cold mentality. But in fairness, the Iraq War isn't on Trump. I didn't blame Obama for it, and i won't blame Trump either. It is very frustrating though. 14yrs is just way too long. We gotta get out of there.

Cannot make an omelet without breaking some eggs.

Pretty cold thinking. This airstrike killed a lot of children. It's time for us to leave Iraq.

Pretty cold thinking? Look at the thinking that drives ISIS. Do you want an end to this?

Top ranking US Generals have already stated that we're not leaving Iraq even after ISIS is defeated. It's such a bloody bleak future. We need to get out. 14yrs is way too long.

Do you know what a war crime is......

Apparently no atrocity the US/West commits, is considered a 'War Crime.' So yeah, what is a 'War Crime?'

Forum List

Back