Permit to kill Bald Eagles raises questions!

how so?

just cause its our national animal? If Ben had his way and made the turkey our national animal, I would eat that bird anyways despite any claims anyone would make. Cause that bird is delicious.

I dont have a problem with them having some ritual that makes them use bald eagles. It doesnt sound like their ritual requires them to eliminate them as a species, it doesnt sound like they are taking them as communion or any other requirement that would make them consume them or use them on a mass level.

Let them have their ritual, unless you have a reason why its dangerous cause your article doesnt seem to think so.

how so?

just cause its our national animal? If Ben had his way and made the turkey our national animal, I would eat that bird anyways despite any claims anyone would make. Cause that bird is delicious.

I dont have a problem with them having some ritual that makes them use bald eagles. It doesnt sound like their ritual requires them to eliminate them as a species, it doesnt sound like they are taking them as communion or any other requirement that would make them consume them or use them on a mass level.

Let them have their ritual, unless you have a reason why its dangerous cause your article doesnt seem to think so.

Killing a animal just for the purpose of a ritual is wrong. It shows how ignorant they are.

how so?

Killing a animal just for the purpose of a ritual is wrong. It shows how ignorant they are.

Thats what the indians said about indians to the white men who killed, raped and stole their land.

Nah, turkeys eat primarily grains and other non-meat, and have a higher fat content.

Any animal that eats meat (especially those who will feast on rotted meat or fish) has exceedingly nasty tasting flesh.

For my own part I wish the Bald Eagle had not been chosen the Representative of our Country. He is a Bird of bad moral character. He does not get his Living honestly. You may have seen him perched on some dead Tree near the River, where, too lazy to fish for himself... Wild Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but a good choice for Red State Bird

"I'm not anti-American, I just hate America, American symbols and everything they stand for"

Lazy is not a word I'd attribute to eagles. As occasional scavengers of meat and hunters, they're anything but.

Last edited:
For my own part I wish the Bald Eagle had not been chosen the Representative of our Country. He is a Bird of bad moral character. He does not get his Living honestly. You may have seen him perched on some dead Tree near the River, where, too lazy to fish for himself... Wild Turkey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but a good choice for Red State Bird

"I'm not anti-American, I just hate American symbols and everything they stand for"

Lazy is not a word I'd attribute to eagles. As occasional scavengers of meat and hunters, they're anything but.

I'll go with Ben Franklin's assessment over yours, thank you.

g'nite Fair Maiden
D

Wow.... I bet if the elimination of the entire species saved you $1/gallon on the price of gas, you're the same type of person who would say "Kill the fuckers!"

But the killing of.... wait for it.... 2 individual birds for a what is considered a sacred ritual for some Native Americans...and it's such a subject of frothing rage that there has to be TWO threads on it means only two things to me.

A. It must be the latest "TALKING POINT" from the right wing media(FOX, AM Radio, FreeDUMBworks, etc...)

B. That the Sheeple are so blind in their hatred for this administration, that once again they will nod their heads, drool and masturbate over anything the people in part A has to say.

....OK.... I'm going to throw in a (C) here too...

C. That(IMO) the right wing media will keep finding more and more ridiculous things to rant over... For the express reason to see how far they can push the boundaries of your blind hatred. When they reach that limit(and they haven't yet), then they know how far they can push you and will back it off a notch.

But thus far, you folks have been a Marketing Wet Dream for them.

Forum List

Back