Permission to come aboard

I love politics! I love to talk politics! I really AM center left but I'm sure others here will think otherwise. I'm here because I think we're going to be on one helluva ride for the rest of the year and wanted to discuss the HISTORY making we're about to live in real time.

Hold on, it's going to be a bumpy ride!!

The below following words are subjected to the forum filter, they are outrageous and nobody should have to be subjected to this type of filth, so please do not use ANY of them and you will be okay :smoke:

The words are as follows:

Hi! Welcome to the monkey house.

I have searched far and wide for the secrets to forum happiness. And I have the ways and means to circumvent all those pesky filters so you too can cuss like an alley tramp. I will share this information for the low, low price of beer.

I love politics! I love to talk politics! I really AM center left but I'm sure others here will think otherwise. I'm here because I think we're going to be on one helluva ride for the rest of the year and wanted to discuss the HISTORY making we're about to live in real time.

The below following words are subjected to the forum filter, they are outrageous and nobody should have to be subjected to this type of filth, so please do not use ANY of them and you will be okay :smoke:

The words are as follows:

Hi! Welcome to the monkey house.

monkey-dance-animated-gif.gif

I have searched far and wide for the secrets to forum happiness. And I have the ways and means to circumvent all those pesky filters so you too can cuss like an alley tramp. I will share this information for the low, low price of beer.

92085418.jpg

Okay, no one needed to see THAT.

92085418.jpg
Look Hossie I've told you before about wearing Pink.........> IT DON'T SUIT YOU

Note in the back ground the woman in the Van,enjoying Ass..LOL...steve

Welcome!

Have you learned the USMB fight song yet newbie?

View attachment 180200
NOPE! What is it? Maybe this one?

"Dude looks like a lady" Was written about Dee Snyder.

Dee Snyder is a "Savage". :113:

So Transgenders? I thought they were.

I wouldn't use a bathroom with them if that helps?

New Topics

Forum List

Back