Permission to come aboard?

OohRah Mama

Say it with me: NU-CLE-AR
Sep 8, 2008
FL
Hello to all members! I'm thrilled to have found this forum. It's wonderful to see diverse opinion-holders who are able to discuss viewpoints freely. I'm hoping to contibute positively to this group.

I'm a multiple-Marine, too-moto mom LOL. My middle Marine is recently reactivated from IRR and will be redeploying sometime soon (I'm well aware of OPSEC, so you won't have to knock me down for having loose lips).

Semper Fi to all our beloved Marines, and hello to all their Family members. To the Mods, my thanks for having this forum available!
:eusa_clap:

Welcome aboard ORM. Good to see that the Devil Dogs and their families are here. Speaking as a Squid, I kinda like it here too, not many pc types, as well as some really interesting ways of telling someone that they're wrong.

Hello to all members! I'm thrilled to have found this forum. It's wonderful to see diverse opinion-holders who are able to discuss viewpoints freely. I'm hoping to contibute positively to this group.

I'm a multiple-Marine, too-moto mom LOL. My middle Marine is recently reactivated from IRR and will be redeploying sometime soon (I'm well aware of OPSEC, so you won't have to knock me down for having loose lips).

Semper Fi to all our beloved Marines, and hello to all their Family members. To the Mods, my thanks for having this forum available!

I gave birth to a Marine a lot of years ago. Where would the Corps be without us! :lol:

Welcome.

Welcome aboard Marine Mama! This is for you:

I am a caring mother.
My son has gone to war.
My mind is filled with worries
that I have never known before.
Everyday I try to keep
my thoughts from turning black.
I may be scared, but I am proud.
My son has got your back

It's from a poem by Autumn Parker

Welcome aboard.

Forum List

Back