Perjury regarding sex -- it really IS a crime!

"Who knew" that perjury was a crime?

Obviously, the only people who knew were the ones calling for an indictment of Bill Clinton.

-jB

You mean like Scooter libby lying about a case dealing with a covert CIA operative?:eusa_liar:

I wonder if Bush will communte the mayors sentence?:lol:

Has the race card been played yet?

I wonder how long it will take the DNC to strip Kilpatrick of his Super Delegate status?

Ah - misdirection and obfuscation.
Typical.

Are you talking about your statement or mine? You try to make it out like only pubs consider perjury a crime. But you ignore scooter. Hell the pundits were having hissy fits on TV at that time. He was trapped.

Misdirection, no, pointing out your errors.

You mean like Scooter libby lying about a case dealing with a covert CIA operative?:eusa_liar:

I wonder if Bush will communte the mayors sentence?:lol:

What lies were those, exactly? Oh yeah ... he didn't have perfect recall of prior testimony.

Too bad y'all don't hold your presidential candidates to the same zero defect standard you do Republicans. But then, you wouldn't have any, would you?

Are you talking about your statement or mine? You try to make it out like only pubs consider perjury a crime. But you ignore scooter. Hell the pundits were having hissy fits on TV at that time. He was trapped.

Misdirection, no, pointing out your errors.

No one ignores Scooter. It took quite a stretch to convict him of anything -- he definitely wasn't convicted for what he was under investigation for -- the perjury bullshit was a face-saver for the Special Counsel cuz of all that egg on his face not being able to indict on the charges.

Be that as it may, the point that you continue attempting to defelct is valid. Libby has nothing to do with the cut-n-dried, no doubt in anyone's mind perjury committed by Clinton.

Bill Clinton was not guilty of perjury? Somebody pardon HIM and expunge his record, or what?

He was only impeached for it and lost his license to practice law.

His record never did include a conviction for the crime of perjury. no need to expunge anything.

His record never did include a conviction for the crime of perjury. no need to expunge anything.

What exactly was he impeached for?

Oh, btw, I did a little research a few years ago. He could have been prosecuted by the District for adultery. It was still a prosecutable crime at the time of his little "indiscretion."

What exactly was he impeached for?

Oh, btw, I did a little research a few years ago. He could have been prosecuted by the District for adultery. It was still a prosecutable crime at the time of his little "indiscretion."

impeachment is not conviction...it is similar to an indictment. The Senate failed to convict of the articles of impeachment.

regarding monica...woulda coulda shoulda. guilty of no crime.

impeachment is not conviction...it is similar to an indictment. The Senate failed to convict of the articles of impeachment.

regarding monica...woulda coulda shoulda. guilty of no crime.

This ain't a pissing contest so don't make it one. My comment in regard to what he could have been charged with stands as exactly what it is.

Conviction or no, his actual guilt fact-wise was more than established.

Only the very stupid would claim that you must be found guilty in a court to be guilty of committing a crime...even the most partisan of hackers wouldn't be dumb enough to make that claim...:cuckoo:

This ain't a pissing contest so don't make it one. My comment in regard to what he could have been charged with stands as exactly what it is.

Conviction or no, his actual guilt fact-wise was more than established.

guilt of crimes in america is never presumed until proven in a court of law beyond a reasonable doubt.

Its freekin' amazing that even after being proven wrong so many times you still insist on repeating the same old tired lies....

Its freekin' amazing that even after being proven wrong so many times you still insist on repeating the same old tired lies....

words like "perjury" "crime" "guilt" and "innocence" have legal definitions. that is a fact. Bill Clinton was never found guilty of the crime of perjury by any court of law. that's another fact.

words like "perjury" "crime" "guilt" and "innocence" have legal definitions. that is a fact. Bill Clinton was never found guilty of the crime of perjury by any court of law. that's another fact.

You must have been Clinton's special counsel, "I never had sexual relations with that woman". Well I didn't know a BJ was considered sex?? Who would have thought?:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back