Perjury: Nunes catches Vindman contradicting closed door testimonyy about whistleblower

How exactly does one say a demand? Do they have to say “I demand” for it to be a demand?
Bwuhahahaha.....it has come down to THIS.....snowflakes begging people to teach them how to extort foreign leaders.

You're in luck - here, just watch this Training Video:

:lmao:
did you just completely abandon the discussion about what a demand is? Wow, that was fast

did you just completely abandon the discussion about what a demand is? Wow, that was fast[/QUOTE]
No, I provided you with the link to Joe Biden's personal Training Video.

"I'm on a plane in 6 hours. If the prosecutor is not fired by then, you're not getting the billion dollars."

THAT's how DEMOCRATS make a 'DEMAND'.

.....that's also called 'EXTORTION'!

There is a BIG difference between THIS and asking another nation's leader to do you a FAVOR by investigating to make sure the same corruption and Ukrainian interference that went on in 2016 isn't going to happen again in 2020. Sorry if you and Vindman are too stupid to be able to tell the difference....

did you just completely abandon the discussion about what a demand is? Wow, that was fast
No, I provided you with the link to Joe Biden's personal Training Video.

"I'm on a plane in 6 hours. If the prosecutor is not fired by then, you're not getting the billion dollars."

THAT's how DEMOCRATS make a 'DEMAND'.

.....that's also called 'EXTORTION'!

There is a BIG difference between THIS and asking another nation's leader to do you a FAVOR by investigating to make sure the same corruption and Ukrainian interference that went on in 2016 isn't going to happen again in 2020. Sorry if you and Vindman are too stupid to be able to tell the difference....

[/QUOTE]
I agree that Biden did make a demand. I wouldn’t use the word demand for how Trump went about his communications. But I accept why Vindman saw it that way coming from a military background. It’s totally dishonest to characterize Vindmans interpretation as a lie. I think you know that

Perjury: Nunes Catches Vindman Contradicting Closed-Door Testimony About ‘Whistleblower’
A witness of the Democrats’ impeachment farce testified Tuesday that he would not reveal the identity of the so-called whistleblower.
-------------------------------

OH look more liars the scary part they don't even hide it any more...
Did you watch the hearing? Are you honestly going to accuse Vindman of being a liar?

that’s just plain disgraceful

He lied fuckwit, plain as day. Lying to Congress. Adios!
What makes you think he lied?

He said that he both did and didn't know the whistleblower. If lying to Congress (or the FBI) jammed up Flynn and Manafort, it's good enough for Vindictiveman too

Forum List

Back