Perjury: Nunes catches Vindman contradicting closed door testimonyy about whistleblower

What does any of that have to do with what I said?!

:itsok: I'm sorry, 'Common Core'....I forgot how low your reading comprehension level is....
well then kindly explain yourself if I’m wrong. Isn’t that how debates are won? Is calling your opponent stupid the “high IQ” technique you learned?
RETARD alert. The dumbass said under oath he did not KNOW who the whistle blower was then the next day said he would not disclose his name. That is either he lied the first day or the second your choice.

so far all you’ve shown is hyper emotional generalized partisan rants. Do better
Thank you for demonstrating how snowflakes / Democrats always accuse others of doing what THEY have done / do and of being who THEY are.

The only way you might ever win a debate against a Conservative is to actually post a link or any actual evidence to support your attempted emotion-based point - the shock could kill the Conservative, leaving you the victor.
im happy to. What would you like a link to? I don’t recall you ever asking for a link or even directly challenging anything I’ve said. But please make an argument against something you disagree with and I’ll back it up best I can.

What does any of that have to do with what I said?!

:itsok: I'm sorry, 'Common Core'....I forgot how low your reading comprehension level is....
well then kindly explain yourself if I’m wrong. Isn’t that how debates are won? Is calling your opponent stupid the “high IQ” technique you learned?
RETARD alert. The dumbass said under oath he did not KNOW who the whistle blower was then the next day said he would not disclose his name. That is either he lied the first day or the second your choice.
well now you are either lying or mistaken. He did not say he wouldn’t disclose the whistle blowers name. If you think he did then provide the quote.

You’re not accurately following the situation. He was advised not to state the name of the agent he briefed in the intelligence community. He also restated that he does not know who the whistle blower is.

so far all you’ve shown is hyper emotional generalized partisan rants. Do better
Thank you for demonstrating how snowflakes / Democrats always accuse others of doing what THEY have done / do and of being who THEY are.

The only way you might ever win a debate against a Conservative is to actually post a link or any actual evidence to support your attempted emotion-based point - the shock could kill the Conservative, leaving you the victor.
im happy to. What would you like a link to? I don’t recall you ever asking for a link or even directly challenging anything I’ve said. But please make an argument against something you disagree with and I’ll back it up best I can.
easyt65 where did you go?

Perjury: Nunes Catches Vindman Contradicting Closed-Door Testimony About ‘Whistleblower’
A witness of the Democrats’ impeachment farce testified Tuesday that he would not reveal the identity of the so-called whistleblower.
-------------------------------

OH look more liars the scary part they don't even hide it any more...
Got the wrong guy kiddo.

Gates provided evidence tRump perjured himself just a couple of days ago.

Roger Stone trial testimony casts doubt on Trump’s answers to Mueller

Did you watch the hearing? Are you honestly going to accuse Vindman of being a liar? that’s just plain disgraceful
Really?

FLASHBACK: Congress tasked Democrats called Genral David Petraeus a LIAR even before he got a chance to testify / give his report to Congress with going forward to assess the status of the war and to report back to Congress and give them his report. Before allowing him to give that report to Congress, Democrats launched a pre-emptive character assassination / personal attack by calling him a LIAR and giving him the nickname General 'BetrayUs'.

The left's faux concern and respect for the military is what is disgraceful. As long as a military member betrays his country (a la Manning), pisses on the flag, or attempts to help take down the Republican President they'e 'ok' in snowflakes' book.

I don't remember anyone calling General Petraeus a liar. He was having an extra-marital affair that was naughty, and that is why he resigned.
Search Results
Web Result with Site Links
David Petraeus - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › David_Petraeus

Perjury: Nunes Catches Vindman Contradicting Closed-Door Testimony About ‘Whistleblower’
A witness of the Democrats’ impeachment farce testified Tuesday that he would not reveal the identity of the so-called whistleblower.

Obviously you are missing the point. Who cares whether he knows the whistleblower. The whistleblower was just the beginning and has been superseded by the statements of some very honorable government officials who realized what Trump was up to.
Regardless, all whistleblowers need to be protected from people who would expose him/her to threats and bodily harm by Trump
and other "good Americans".

Did you watch the hearing? Are you honestly going to accuse Vindman of being a liar?

that’s just plain disgraceful

He lied fuckwit, plain as day. Lying to Congress. Adios!

I don't remember anyone calling General Petraeus a liar.
Of course you don't.

Opinion | Betraying Its Own Best Interests

"Under the provocative headline “General Petraeus or General Betray Us?” the ad, purchased by the liberal activist group MoveOn.org, charged that the highly decorated Petraeus was “constantly at war with the facts” in giving upbeat assessments of progress and refusing to acknowledge that Iraq is “mired in an unwinnable religious civil war.”

Democrats, Fearing Positive News on Iraq Will Hurt Them Politically, Preemptively Attack Patraeus' Report

Schumer Disparages U.S. Military; Democrats Attack David Petraeus

Hillary Clinton herself called Petraeus a liar as he gave his professional military report on the status of the surge / war Congress sent him to Iraq to bring back.

“WASHINGTON — Senator Clinton squared off yesterday with her possible challenger for the White House in 2012, General David Petraeus, and came closer than any of her colleagues to calling the commander of the multinational forces in Iraq a liar.

Using blunter language than any other Democrat in the last two days, Mrs. Clinton told General Petraeus that his progress report on Iraq required “a willing suspension of disbelief.””

- Petraeus, Clinton, Obama, and All Democrats: Will The One With Credibility Please Stand Up?

Obviously you are missing the point. Who cares whether he knows the whistleblower. The whistleblower was just the beginning and has been superseded by the statements of some very honorable government officials who realized what Trump was up to.
Regardless, all whistleblowers need to be protected from people who would expose him/her to threats and bodily harm by Trump
and other "good Americans".

no you still live inn zombie land WAKe UP save your breath you live in lallaalla land you are a sheep you knnow shit and onnly parrot what your told and or see ..

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton herself called Petraeus a liar as he gave his professional military report on the status of the surge / war Congress sent him to Iraq to bring back.

“WASHINGTON — Senator Clinton squared off yesterday with her possible challenger for the White House in 2012, General David Petraeus, and came closer than any of her colleagues to calling the commander of the multinational forces in Iraq a liar.

Using blunter language than any other Democrat in the last two days, Mrs. Clinton told General Petraeus that his progress report on Iraq required “a willing suspension of disbelief.””

- Petraeus, Clinton, Obama, and All Democrats: Will The One With Credibility Please Stand Up?

Perhaps some snowflake would be so kind as to tell me what in Hillary Clinton's resume, what training / experience she has, qualified her to call the leading General in charge of the Iraq War who just got back from assessing the war and was giving his report - as Congress commanded him to do - a 'liar' and tell HIM her own personal assessment of how the war was going>?!

I am pretty sure he did not see her fat ass over in the desert the previous few weeks earlier as he was there reviewing combat ops and assessing the situation.

And what happened to the sudden liberal / snowflake view that to question a military member's integrity and make any negative comments about him were disgusting, anti-American, etc... The Democrats seemed to think it was ok when they tried to undermine Petraeus' report BEFORE he gave it and during his testimony....

Gotta love that Democrat / snowflake hypocrisy....

Did you watch the hearing? Are you honestly going to accuse Vindman of being a liar?

that’s just plain disgraceful

He lied fuckwit, plain as day. Lying to Congress. Adios!
What makes you think he lied?

He declared - not suggested or inferred - that Trump DEMANDED the Ukraine PM open up an investigation on the Bidens during the phone call. The transcript shows no such demand was made.

Vindman 'beefed up' what was really said, much like he 'beefed up' his own resume / information to make it sound like he is more important than he really is.

He declared - not suggested or inferred - that Trump DEMANDED the Ukraine PM open up an investigation on the Bidens during the phone call. The transcript shows no such demand was made.

Vindman 'beefed up' what was really said, much like he 'beefed up' his own resume / information to make it sound like he is more important than he really is.
he also explained why he felt it was a demand, that’s how he heard it. That’s not a lie.

does somebody need to use the word “demand” to make it a demand?

he also explained why he felt it was a demand, that’s how he heard it. That’s not a lie. does somebody need to use the word “demand” to make it a demand?
Yes it is. As you said, 'that' is how this little turd heard it. It is NOT what Trump said. You even admit that. It is NOT in the transcripts. It is NOT what Trump said. It is what this little anti-Trump bastard WANTED to hear / heard, though...and because HE heard it...and no one else...we are supposed to take HIS account as truth?

The only difference between this f*ing liar's fictional account of what was said on the phone call - HIS PARODY - and Schiff's is that Schiff had to write his down / print it out and read it - this turd just recited his from memory!

does somebody need to use the word “demand” to make it a demand?
Oh, absolutely NOT, Schiff, Vindman, you, and other lying snowflakes have proven what is actually said does not matter at all. All that matters is what Democrats / snowflakes CLAIM was really meant.

Bwuhahahahaha.....

he also explained why he felt it was a demand, that’s how he heard it. That’s not a lie. does somebody need to use the word “demand” to make it a demand?
Yes it is. As you said, 'that' is how this little turd heard it. It is NOT what Trump said. You even admit that. It is NOT in the transcripts. It is NOT what Trump said. It is what this little anti-Trump bastard WANTED to hear / heard, though...and because HE heard it...and no one else...we are supposed to take HIS account as truth?

The only difference between this f*ing liar's fictional account of what was said on the phone call - HIS PARODY - and Schiff's is that Schiff had to write his down / print it out and read it - this turd just recited his from memory!
How exactly does one say a demand? Do they have to say “I demand” for it to be a demand?

How exactly does one say a demand? Do they have to say “I demand” for it to be a demand?
Bwuhahahaha.....it has come down to THIS.....snowflakes begging people to teach them how to extort foreign leaders.

You're in luck - here, just watch this Training Video:

:lmao:

Forum List

Back