Perhaps MJ is right!

Keep the faith. Even the NFL Cardinals made it to a Super Bowl. And who said there are no modern day miracles?

Why is it that you can't even understand that there is no two state solution for peace in Israel? And if you don't believe that, just ask Hamas. Such an insane suggestion would only result in an endless two states at war.

I support a one state solution for peace by Israel making "a proper peace offer" by finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

A) I'm not a "Pal supporter", I support peace and a 2 state solution. B) You should be embarrassed just to be you.
There will never be peace until after the Cubs have won the World Series.

Why is it that you can't even understand that there is no two state solution for peace in Israel? And if you don't believe that, just ask Hamas. Such an insane suggestion would only result in an endless two states at war.

I support a one state solution for peace by Israel making "a proper peace offer" by finding an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Do you have any idea how embarrased I am for starting a thread titled Palestinian Contributions To Peace, Mnakind & Civilization to educate those Zionists to the truth about the Palestinians & all the Palestinian supporters just avoid it like a plague by not lising even one?

A) I'm not a "Pal supporter", I support peace and a 2 state solution. B) You should be embarrassed just to be you.

If Israel doesn't want a 2 state solution, then I support Israel being wiped off the map with nukes.

If Israel doesn't want a 2 state solution, then I support Israel being wiped off the map with nukes.
We already did this enough times: The simple fact is that the would-have-been “Palestinians” could have had a state in peace, but chose war on MANY occasions- INSTEAD:

The would-have-been “Palestinians” would have had a state IN PEACE in 1937 with the Peel Plan, but they violently rejected it.

They would have had a state IN PEACE in 1939 with the MacDonald White Paper, but they violently rejected it (and Jews would have even been restricted from BUYING land from Arabs).

They would have had a state IN PEACE in 1948 with UN 181, but they violently rejected it (and actually claimed that the UN had no such mandate!).

They could have had a state IN PEACE in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza from 1948-1967 without any Jews- because the Arabs had ethnically cleansed every last one; but they violently rejected it. In fact, that's exactly when they established Fatah (1959) and the PLO (1964).

They could have had a state IN PEACE after 1967, but instead, the entire Arab world issued the Khartoum Resolutions:

A. No peace with Israel
B. No recognition of Israel
C. No negotiations with Israel

They would have had a state IN PEACE in 2000 with the Oslo Accords, but they violently rejected it- as always.

And as soon as Israel pulled every single Israeli out of Gaza, what did the would-have-been “Palestinians” do? They immediately started shooting thousands of missiles into Israeli population centers, they elected Hamas (whose official platform calls for jihad with no negotiations until Israel is destroyed) to rule them, and they have dug tunnels crossing into the Negev to kill and kidnap Israelis.

And even afterwards, Ehud Olmert made his subsequent generous offer that went far beyond even that of Barak. The would-have-been "Palestinians" rejected it.

They had many chances.

They threw them all away because destroying Israel was higher on their priority list.

Oh well. That’s their choice. Game over for them. They won’t have a state here; because THEY didn't want a 2-state solution.

And nothing has changed:

Clip Transcript

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kDoV8ZL9Xkc]PA Mufti: Muslims will kill Jews in name of Islam - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CkImOGcHcw]Nabil Shaath: We'll Never Accept "Two-States for Two Peoples" Solution - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T64JIgs5C6k&feature=player_embedded]92-Year-Old Palestinian Woman: Palestinians Should Massacre Jews Like We Massacred Them in Hebron - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fic15V8ChE&feature=player_embedded]Hamas MP: The Jews Were Brought to Palestine for the "Great Massacre" - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously Ima, why do you so hate Palestinians? You said you support a two state solution. And yet hardly any Palestinians want that. Israel should be condemned for keeping the Palestinians captives in Israel with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions when all the Palestinians want is to be free from Israel. Free them & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

PrairiePundit: There is no two state plan because Palestinians don't want one

Seriously Ima, why do you so hate Palestinians? You said you support a two state solution. And yet hardly any Palestinians want that. Israel should be condemned for keeping the Palestinians captives in Israel with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions when all the Palestinians want is to be free from Israel. Free them & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Some do want a 2 state solution, just like only some Israelis want a 2 state solution and some don't, just like you, and want all the land for Jews, just like you.

Some do want a 2 state solution, just like only some Israelis want a 2 state solution and some don't, just like you, and want all the land for Jews, just like you.

"88 Percent Of Palestinians Believe Armed Struggle Is The Best Way To Achieve Independence"

www.awrad.org/files/server/20121512014342.docx

www.awrad.org/files/server/20121512014830.docx

I truly believe Ima is beyond any hope of rational thinking to see the truth. But she sure is fun in entertaining us.

"88 Percent Of Palestinians Believe Armed Struggle Is The Best Way To Achieve Independence"

6 in 10 Palestinians reject 2-state solution, survey finds - Democratic Underground

I truly believe Ima is beyond any hope of rational thinking to see the truth. But she sure is fun in entertaining us.

Logic would ask which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Asqa Mosque. Gosh I wonder if Ima knows the answer. Holy mackeral Ima, is it actually possible these Muslim Palestinians are just a bunch of squatters on Israel's land?

By ima's "logic", the would-have-been "Palestinians" should be nuked.

Logic would ask which came first, Solomon's Temple or the Al Asqa Mosque. Gosh I wonder if Ima knows the answer. Holy mackeral Ima, is it actually possible these Muslim Palestinians are just a bunch of squatters on Israel's land?

I wonder if she will ever admit that her "logic" is so flawed. Doubt it.

If you really believe that then what are you folks waiting for to finish off the Pals and get them to surrender unconditionally and/or deport them all after they surrender or get beat? Because sooner or later, if you just sit around bombing a couple of buildings here and there, those mofos are going to have nukes and will take the whole area out. You two are the ones who don't make any sense.

If you really believe that then what are you folks waiting for to finish off the Pals and get them to surrender unconditionally and/or deport them all after they surrender or get beat? Because sooner or later, if you just sit around bombing a couple of buildings here and there, those mofos are going to have nukes and will take the whole area out. You two are the ones who don't make any sense.

It isn't a matter of belief. It's a matter of fact- from their own polls.

But don't worry. We can go on like this forever until they finish doing themselves in.

Man you're demented :lol:

Keep dreaming buddy !

I don't remember who said it recently but the Al Aqsa mosqe was built first. Then the tricky Jews came along and built Solomons Temple under the mosque. That's what I heard.

I don't remember who said it recently but the Al Aqsa mosqe was built first. Then the tricky Jews came along and built Solomons Temple under the mosque. That's what I heard.

All religions are douche, it doesn't matter which temple came first, you'd fight over it anyways. :D

Very cleaver those Zionists building their wailing wall around the mosque & then claiming it's their land.

Forum List

Back