Perfect example of Religion Gone Wild

What does religion have to do with this? These people are just plain evil.

Here is the reason! I hear most of the time from relgious people that the crimes of the world are committed by people who lost faith or are part of the evil atheist movement! Here is a perfect example of a person who has not lost his belief in God, yet he committed unthinkable and horrible crimes!

Just because one accepts the simple fact that there is no great power or nothing happens after we die, does not mean we have no morals! I hear non-stop from religious people that Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot were atheist, yet Hitler was a now Christian and Pol Pot Budhadist! OK Stalin might have been an atheist though!

Here is the reason! I hear most of the time from relgious people that the crimes of the world are committed by people who lost faith or are part of the evil atheist movement! Here is a perfect example of a person who has not lost his belief in God, yet he committed unthinkable and horrible crimes!

Just because one accepts the simple fact that there is no great power or nothing happens after we die, does not mean we have no morals! I hear non-stop from religious people that Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot were atheist, yet Hitler was a now Christian and Pol Pot Budhadist! OK Stalin might have been an atheist though!

you should get out more or make new friends.
this is the biggest load of horseshit i've read in quite awhile.

Smoke a blunt dude.......chill out........:smoke:

And this differs from the being tied up and beaten to death in exorcisms how?

You of course have evidence that that happens frequently....

"The Iranian mullahs' treatment of women and girls keeps sliding deeper and deeper into depravity. Now they have sentenced a teenage girl with the mental age of 8 to death. Her crime: "acts contrary to chastity" because she was sold for sex."
Iran Executing Mentally Ill Girls

Just four months ago another mentally ill girl was executed by hanging (the judge put the noose around her neck himself) because she had sex before marriage. There is no good reason for any of this, just mental illness on the part of the judges that has been deemed socially acceptable because their pathology has been given the mask of religion.

You know.....there are Biblical references to its legality. Matter of fact, this is one place where there is a GLARING discrepancy between the laws of man, and the laws of God.

On Sainai, God told Moses...."If it grows out of the ground, you may have it", which means, that if it is a plant, it should be legal. That's what God put it here for.

What......you think that He would put something here on the Earth that didn't belong? And....if He really loves us, what else would He do? He put a plant on this planet that is tailor made for the brain, which kinda makes me wonder if He did that as a way for us to maintain connections with Him.

Ever look into what Shaman do?

You know.....there are Biblical references to its legality. Matter of fact, this is one place where there is a GLARING discrepancy between the laws of man, and the laws of God.

On Sainai, God told Moses...."If it grows out of the ground, you may have it", which means, that if it is a plant, it should be legal. That's what God put it here for.

What......you think that He would put something here on the Earth that didn't belong? And....if He really loves us, what else would He do? He put a plant on this planet that is tailor made for the brain, which kinda makes me wonder if He did that as a way for us to maintain connections with Him.

Ever look into what Shaman do?

Hey I still enjoy a good joint even now and again myself! :eek: Just not the every day think anymore!

Do you realize how much money the government would make if they legalized mj?

Think about it......shift Phillip Morris over to producing pot cigarettes, standard pack sizes that we have now, and sell them for 20 bucks a pack.

They would probably only cost around 10 bucks each to produce, leaving 5 bucks for Phillip Morris, and 5 bucks for the government.

We'd be able to get the government out of debt in a matter of just a couple of years. And, side benefit, the cancer patients and all the other people that benefit from medical cannabis would be helped. And....I'd also be willing to bet that meth use, alcohol use, as well as other things would just evaporate away.

Maybe one day it will be legal. I hope that one day comes soon.

Do you realize how much money the government would make if they legalized mj?
:offtopic:
Which I am 100% for! As I am for cocaine, herion, stroms and a few other drugs!

Think about it......shift Phillip Morris over to producing pot cigarettes, standard pack sizes that we have now, and sell them for 20 bucks a pack.
Pot cigarettes? :lol: Is the correct name joints?

You know, if RJR wanted to, they could start producing packs of joints tomorrow, and they could be on the shelves by Friday. Matter of fact, they used to have a plan for mj cigarettes, they were going to call them "Blackjacks".

If the substance is natural by the way, it should be legal. Heroin, coke, meth and drugs like that which are man made? Only under the advice and direction of a doctor.

The only difference between atheists and us who have religions are that atheists just have morals or a lack of morals (each person is different), while we have a justification for our morals or lack of morals (again each person is different). Caring for life is born in, a child will be kind and even generous (to an extent) to anyone, but they learn from their parents who to hate. Hatred or thinking someone is evil is a learned behavior. Children should only be taught religion as a study and not made to follow any belief nor be told any of it is fact because of this.

Unless of course the parents believe it is fact.

No, that's an even better reason the children shouldn't be raised by those parents. You are brainwashing if you tell them things you believe are fact without the solid an undeniable proof to back it up. Belief is belief and all must have their own personal reasons to believe it. By telling them it is fact from a young age all you are doing is turning them into mindless livestock incapable of learning anything.

You think you're the one who should decide who is worthy of raising children and who isn't?

Bigotry personified.

Forum List

Back