Perfect example of how MSM misleads the public" 100% of Economists Disagree with Trump"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The above thread title illustrates how the biased MSM continues to mislead the public just as this OP did with the thread titled "100% of Economists Disagree with Trump".
Not only was there ever 100% of economists but there were 40 economists on a University of Chicago panel survey. And then there were 7 of the 40 that didn't answer. So there never were 100% of the "economists"
surveyed, and of the 40 surveyed 7 didn't answer. So this title lied!
But because most people DON"T really read the links, they just believe the headline/title... they didn't see the questions asked that the headline described... BECAUSE THE Panel was never asked about Trump's 45% tax on China imports! NOT ONE question!

Poll Results | IGM Forum
Here are the two questions the panel responded to.

Question A: Trade with China makes most Americans better off because, among other advantages, they can buy goods that are made or assembled more cheaply in China.

GEEZ.. I would have to say without a doubt YES! They are better off because they can buy more cheaply.
BUT what does that have to do with Trump?
NOT one mention of the Trump in Question A.

Question B: Some Americans who work in the production of competing goods, such as clothing and furniture, are made worse off by trade with China.
Duh!!! That's the point! Trump talks about losing jobs! So again 100%
are my self and so does Trump by the way!

Just as the MSM touted Ali's 132 statement right after the Paris shootings where he said:
"I am a Muslim and there is nothing Islamic about killing innocent people in Paris, San Bernardino, or anywhere else in the world. True Muslims know that the ruthless violence of so called Islamic Jihadists goes against the very tenets of our religion.
We as Muslims have to stand up to those who use Islam to advance their own personal agenda. They have alienated many from learning about Islam. True Muslims know or should know that it goes against our religion to try and force Islam on anybody.
Speaking as someone who has never been accused of political correctness, I believe that our political leaders should use their position to bring understanding about the religion of Islam and clarify that these misguided murderers have perverted people's views on what Islam really is."

Any mention of Donald Trump there? NOPE
So why this NBC headline:
NBC said and I quote:NBC:
"Muhammad Ali Hits at Trump and 'Misguided Murderers' Sabotaging Islam"

YET Ali did NOT mention Trump! Not one single word.

So anyone who believes these headlines/thread titles... simple follow the links "IF THEY ARE even provided! Most headline/thread title hacks don't want you to know the truth so they don't include!
Be wary folks!

Forum List

Back