Perfect But not how they figured.

Unemployment was going up DRAMATICALLY by the time Obama took office, fool.

Indeed. At that point, we were in fact losing jobs at the fastest pace since the demobilization after World War II:

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Employers slashed another 598,000 jobs off of U.S. payrolls in January, taking the unemployment rate up to 7.6%, according to the latest government reading on the nation's battered labor market. [...]

The loss since November is the biggest 3-month drop since immediately after the end of World War II, when the defense industry was shutting down for conversion to civilian production.

The derivative of a function is a very important concept.
And that pace only increased because the rate then was about 7.6%. What would Obama pay to have a 7.6% unemployment rate? Remember when he promised that passing the stimulus would keep the rate under 8? It's been over 9% for his entire presidency.

The dominos had only begun to start rolling when he took office. Following the bank failures, over-capitalized private businesses began closing their doors one after another, and massive layoffs began. No one had any cash; and no one had any credit. Do we really need to go all the way back to the extensive ACCURATE reporting on all of this? Here's a short analysis, which I just forwarded to one of my nieces who asked for an explanation.

The Dummy's Guide to the US Banking Crisis | Credit Writedowns

The dominos had only begun to start rolling when he took office. Following the bank failures, over-capitalized private businesses began closing their doors one after another, and massive layoffs began. No one had any cash; and no one had any credit. Do we really need to go all the way back to the extensive ACCURATE reporting on all of this? Here's a short analysis, which I just forwarded to one of my nieces who asked for an explanation.

The Dummy's Guide to the US Banking Crisis | Credit Writedowns

I think you're jumping the gun a bit there. If he doesn't understand the concept of rates, I'm going to guess that these concepts will have to wait. You've got to start by getting him back to basics:

0764524984.jpg

Forum List

Back