Perfect But not how they figured.

Because if they were honest, they'd have to admit Obama's accomplishments.

And let's be truthful here: A racist POS like Rabbi would rather lie to his dying grandmother than admit that a black man has achieved anything as President. That's what happens when you start from the premise that black people can't lead.

Remind me what those accomplishments were.
Economy. Sucks.
Employment. Sucks
Deficit. Sucks.
Health care reform. Sucks.
Housing market. Sucks.
Gas prices. Suck
Relations with Britain. Suck.
Relations with Israel. Suck.
Relations with Iran. Suck
Relations with N.Korea. Suck
Afghan War. Sucks.
Bipartisan tone. Sucks.

Accomplishment? He "got" OBL. Liek he personally rooted him out and pulled the trigger. In fact if Sen. Obama;'s view was law President Obama would never have been able to claim credit.

And Obama isn't black, turkey.

And it all SUCKED before January 2009.

Economy. Sucks.
Employment. Sucks
Deficit. Sucks.
Health care reform. Sucks. REALLY SUCKED
Housing market. Sucks.
Gas prices. Suck
Afghan War. Sucks.
Bipartisan tone. Sucks.

I doubt our "relations" with Britain "suck," however. You just made that up that one. As for Iran, I suppose you'd love for us to invade? Ditto North Korea? As for Israel, it's time they got used to not leaning so heavily on Uncle Sam as a cash cow with a pat-on-the head. Israel's economy and Israel's military is strong. They don't need us, and we can't afford to prop them up anymore. As an ally, we would need to go to their defense if they were attacked, period.

Unemployment was lower when Obama took office. So was inflation. So were gas prices.

Did you see the pics of Obama at the royal wedding? No, of course not.
Barack Obama sends bust of Winston Churchill on its way back to Britain - Telegraph

Yeah I made up all those news clips too.

Economy. Sucks.
Employment. Sucks
Deficit. Sucks.
Housing market. Sucks.
Gas prices. Suck
Afghan War. Sucks.
Bipartisan tone. Sucks.

Accomplishment? He "got" OBL. Liek he personally rooted him out and pulled the trigger. In fact if Sen. Obama;'s view was law President Obama would never have been able to claim credit.

Economy. Sucks.
Employment. Sucks
Deficit. Sucks.
Housing market. Sucks.
Gas prices. Suck
Afghan War. Sucks.
Bipartisan tone. Sucks.

I doubt our "relations" with Britain "suck," however. You just made that up that one. As for Iran, I suppose you'd love for us to invade? Ditto North Korea? As for Israel, it's time they got used to not leaning so heavily on Uncle Sam as a cash cow with a pat-on-the head. Israel's economy and Israel's military is strong. They don't need us, and we can't afford to prop them up anymore. As an ally, we would need to go to their defense if they were attacked, period.

Unemployment was lower when Obama took office. So was inflation. So were gas prices.

Barack Obama sends bust of Winston Churchill on its way back to Britain - Telegraph

Royal wedding?

Oh yea......he was planning the Bin Laden attack at the time. Good luck selling that one

Economy. Sucks.
Employment. Sucks
Deficit. Sucks.
Housing market. Sucks.
Gas prices. Suck
Afghan War. Sucks.
Bipartisan tone. Sucks.

Royal wedding?

Oh yea......he was planning the Bin Laden attack at the time. Good luck selling that one

He wasn't on the guest list. Which was made up months earlier.
But I see even the one item you chose to cherry pick didnt work out for you either.

I said give me a list so I can compare it to what Obama ran off in 2008... That would be camping promises.

The list is right there at the link provided. According to Politifact:

Promises Kept: 135
Compromise: 40
Promises Broken: 42
Stalled: 69
In the Works: 220
Not yet rated: 2

Not bad for the first two years. Among those kept were Health Care reform, financial reform, repealing DADT and passing the Lilly Ledbetter fair Pay act. Oh yeah, and he killed OBL. (that's the latest)

I said give me a list so I can compare it to what Obama ran off in 2008... That would be camping promises.

For those with short memories, it isn't hard to go back and look up what he ran on in 2008. A trip in the Wayback Machine offers a peek at what he said he wanted to do. That is, it logged his actual campaign site's issues page as it appeared in early 2008. More emerged as the year unfolded but that still gives a good picture of his (ambitious) policy agenda. Some of the more prominent examples of proposals becoming policy include:

He's failed on some proposals, been stymied on others, delivered that weren't prominent in the 2008 campaign (I don't recall food safety coming up much), and see others achieved but morphed during the legislative process. Such is life. He's been far more effective at advancing his campaign policy agenda than I would've anticipated three years ago.

Hea;th insurance? Yeah Obama ran on that.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXqKp5B0ZLE]YouTube - President Obama says If you like your Doctor You can Keep Your Doctor[/ame]

Yet another promise broken.

Indeed, that's probably the single most historic achievement in the mix. But certainly not the only one.

Historically bad, you mean.
Obamacare has polled negatively every time. And it gets worse and worse as more is known about it.
Obama already has signed legislation rolling back part of it. The Feds have had to give waivers for other parts. And most of it hasn't even gone into effect yet.
Yes, I hope he runs on Obamacare. Please. Let him explain the Cornhusker kickback and Louisiana purchase.

Economy. Sucks.
Employment. Sucks
Deficit. Sucks.
Housing market. Sucks.
Gas prices. Suck
Afghan War. Sucks.
Bipartisan tone. Sucks.

Economy. Sucks.
Employment. Sucks
Deficit. Sucks.
Housing market. Sucks.
Gas prices. Suck
Afghan War. Sucks.
Bipartisan tone. Sucks.

Unemployment was going up DRAMATICALLY by the time Obama took office, fool. You're another one who apparently thinks there's some sort of magic rollback and it starts at zero again with a new president. D'oh...

And so what if Obama returned the bust of Churchill? Even if he wasn't legally obligated to do so, because according to the British Embassy it was ON LOAN to George W. Bush, why shouldn't a new president decorate the Oval Office any goddamned way he wants to? The fact that he selected one of OUR heroes (Lincoln) to replace it with one of Britain's (Churchill) is not only highly acceptable, but admirable.

The Obamas were not slighted with respect to an invitation to the Royal Wedding. The facts are that NO heads of state other than those from foreign royal families were invited to the wedding. The reasons are obvious: The security entourage would have deterred from an event intended to be solemn.

Do try to stay current on matters, Rabid, if you're going to continue spewing your horseshit.

Last edited:

For those with short memories, it isn't hard to go back and look up what he ran on in 2008. A trip in the Wayback Machine offers a peek at what he said he wanted to do. That is, it logged his actual campaign site's issues page as it appeared in early 2008. More emerged as the year unfolded but that still gives a good picture of his (ambitious) policy agenda. Some of the more prominent examples of proposals becoming policy include:

He's failed on some proposals, been stymied on others, delivered that weren't prominent in the 2008 campaign (I don't recall food safety coming up much), and see others achieved but morphed during the legislative process. Such is life. He's been far more effective at advancing his campaign policy agenda than I would've anticipated three years ago.

Mario Cuomo is quoted as saying: "You campaign in poetry and govern in prose." Something those new to the game have yet to figure out, I guess.

YouTube - President Obama says If you like your Doctor You can Keep Your Doctor

Yet another promise broken.

Wrong again, genius. Although most provisions of the health care package won't take effect until 2014, the ones in effect right now include cost-free preventive exams and coverage for children with pre-existing conditions can't be denied. People all over the country are seeing their existing general practitioners, if they already had one.

Indeed, that's probably the single most historic achievement in the mix. But certainly not the only one.

Historically bad, you mean.
Obamacare has polled negatively every time. And it gets worse and worse as more is known about it.
Obama already has signed legislation rolling back part of it. The Feds have had to give waivers for other parts. And most of it hasn't even gone into effect yet.
Yes, I hope he runs on Obamacare. Please. Let him explain the Cornhusker kickback and Louisiana purchase.

:lol: You've been batting zero. Check the polling reports on health care here; scroll beyond the questions regarding Medicare/Medicaid if you want (which also show overwhelmingly people do not support destroying those programs) and you'll see either poll results dead even on health care reform, or tipping toward approval.

Health Policy

sigpic.gif

So this is a perfect rendition of the Obama regime. Things that are simply part of his job are treated like a special favor. He wears a cowboy hat, even though he probably couldn't find Texas on a map. He is pretending to be something he isn't (in this case POTUS). And he regards us all as "motherfuckers", showing his utter contempt for the American people, whom he doesn't understand.
Perfect!
Thanks 8537 for this demonstration of why Obama needs to go.

ROTF. Bitter much?

Let there be no mistake, let me be perfectly clear. Barack Obama is the President of the United States. He won with 68% over (2/3rds) of the electorial votes.

Unemployment was going up DRAMATICALLY by the time Obama took office, fool.

Indeed. At that point, we were in fact losing jobs at the fastest pace since the demobilization after World War II:

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Employers slashed another 598,000 jobs off of U.S. payrolls in January, taking the unemployment rate up to 7.6%, according to the latest government reading on the nation's battered labor market. [...]

The loss since November is the biggest 3-month drop since immediately after the end of World War II, when the defense industry was shutting down for conversion to civilian production.

The derivative of a function is a very important concept.

Unemployment was going up DRAMATICALLY by the time Obama took office, fool.

Indeed. At that point, we were in fact losing jobs at the fastest pace since the demobilization after World War II:

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Employers slashed another 598,000 jobs off of U.S. payrolls in January, taking the unemployment rate up to 7.6%, according to the latest government reading on the nation's battered labor market. [...]

The loss since November is the biggest 3-month drop since immediately after the end of World War II, when the defense industry was shutting down for conversion to civilian production.

The derivative of a function is a very important concept.
And that pace only increased because the rate then was about 7.6%. What would Obama pay to have a 7.6% unemployment rate? Remember when he promised that passing the stimulus would keep the rate under 8? It's been over 9% for his entire presidency.

And that pace only increased because the rate then was about 7.6%.

Er, no, it didn't. That's why I said the derivative is an important concept (or, in this case, the second derivative). The amount of unemployed folks in a given month is one thing, but the rate at which jobs are being lost (i.e. the rate at which people are joining the ranks of the unemployed) is another. The rate of job loss declined throughout 2009 until it actually became negative (i.e. jobs were created). The unemployment rate--effectively a snapshot of the instantaneous value of jobless--still ticks up even as the pace of job loss slows and eventually halts.

Remember when he promised that passing the stimulus would keep the rate under 8?

Unfortunately, it was already over 8 when he took office. As that CNN article demonstrates, nobody realized that until later on.

Last edited:
And that pace only increased because the rate then was about 7.6%.

Er, no, it didn't. That's why I said the derivative is an important concept (or, in this case, the second derivative). The amount of unemployed folks in a given month is one thing, but the rate at which jobs are being lost (i.e. the rate at which people are joining the ranks of the unemployed) is another. The rate of job loss declined throughout 2009 until it actually became negative (i.e. jobs were created). The unemployment rate--effectively a snapshot of the instantaneous value of jobless--still ticks up even as the pace of job loss slows and eventually halts.

Meaningless.

Forum List

Back