Perfect But not how they figured.

The rightwing tactic of attaching FAIL to every Obama accomplishment is wearing thin

The public is looking back and saying "are you fucking kidding me?"

When anyone only tunes into negative reports, obviously the bias is going to be ridiculous.

I like how you quote the guy that touts 200k jobs created in a month as good while not mentioning the 1.5 million jobs in that same moth as lost as a bad thing... Of course then he claims that 700k jobs being lost under Bush was "OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!" Double as bad as it was under Bush and you have Obama...

Anyways why am I talking to you? You claim I only focus on the bad while you seem to over credit the president for the good…

Lets see, you get “Obama wins the NPP” before he is even president and I get, Obama expands Afghanistan, lies that Iraq war is over and starts 2 new wars, Libya and Pakistan… Oh oh, your turn!

Why do you keep touting that inaccurate statistic? You have been proven wrong every time you post it. We are not losing 1.5 million jobs a month and have had a net gain of over 650,000 jobs over the last three months

Avorysuds said:
The question still remains, where is Obama different than Bush? Obama being *more extreme* on issues like torture, war, “tax breaks/credits”, homeland security, illegal immigration and almost any other important issue does not count as different really.

Government is what it is, until it's changed, and a new administration never starts with a clean slate, nor does it want to.

I wouldn't even use the phrase "what's different," but instead look at what changed by necessity, such as better oversight by the SEC of Wall Street and big banks that has occurred AFTER the Bush/Obama TARP legislation which saved the economy from further free-fall. Those changes seem to be working as promised: The promise being recovery would be slow and painful.

The latest reports are extremely encouraging, whether or not the right wants to admit it.

Gains in just about every category of merchandise and store led to retailers reporting their strongest monthly sales growth in a decade, a 9.1% sales increase, the strongest monthly sales growth in a decade.

Private employers added 162,000 jobs last month, and employment numbers in the previous two months were revised upward. The unemployment number increased by a small percentage because finally people who had stopped looking for work can see the economy improving and are back out there looking again.

IHS Global Insight says the economy has about 1.7 million more jobs today than it would have had without the stimulus.
Economic index forecasts stronger growth - USATODAY.com

GDP growth is a POSITIVE 5.6% (the highest growth in 6 years), after falling to NEGATIVE 6.4% under Bush.

The Conference Board Index of Leading Economic Indicators is up for the ELEVENTH consecutive month.

The manufacturing sector expanded in March at its strongest pace since July 2004. The Institute for Supply Management, a trade group of purchasing executives, said that its gauge of industrial companies rose to 59.6 in March from 56.5 in February. It is the EIGHTH straight month of expansion.

The Institute for Supply Management’s non-manufacturing barometer rose to 55.4 in March, up from 53 in February, exceeding expectations. Much of the momentum came from a surge in new orders and business activity. It was the highest reading for the survey since May 2006. Exports also rose significantly.

The "Obama Doctrine" on foreign policy has completely changed from the "Bush Doctrine" of preemptive strikes to negotiating where possible and defense where necessary. Both the wars are winding down, not expanding. In fact, the Pentagon is now revising war strategy by moving to ground intelligence in partnership with mission-oriented military involvement, rather than injecting the military into ground wars against perceived enemy states.

When anyone only tunes into negative reports, obviously the bias is going to be ridiculous.

I like how you quote the guy that touts 200k jobs created in a month as good while not mentioning the 1.5 million jobs in that same moth as lost as a bad thing... Of course then he claims that 700k jobs being lost under Bush was "OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!" Double as bad as it was under Bush and you have Obama...

Anyways why am I talking to you? You claim I only focus on the bad while you seem to over credit the president for the good…

Lets see, you get “Obama wins the NPP” before he is even president and I get, Obama expands Afghanistan, lies that Iraq war is over and starts 2 new wars, Libya and Pakistan… Oh oh, your turn!

Why do you keep touting that inaccurate statistic? You have been proven wrong every time you post it. We are not losing 1.5 million jobs a month and have had a net gain of over 650,000 jobs over the last three months

No one has ever even tried to prove me wrong on it because it's true?

Avorysuds said:
The question still remains, where is Obama different than Bush? Obama being *more extreme* on issues like torture, war, “tax breaks/credits”, homeland security, illegal immigration and almost any other important issue does not count as different really.

Government is what it is, until it's changed, and a new administration never starts with a clean slate, nor does it want to.

I wouldn't even use the phrase "what's different," but instead look at what changed by necessity, such as better oversight by the SEC of Wall Street and big banks that has occurred AFTER the Bush/Obama TARP legislation which saved the economy from further free-fall. Those changes seem to be working as promised: The promise being recovery would be slow and painful.

The latest reports are extremely encouraging, whether or not the right wants to admit it.

Gains in just about every category of merchandise and store led to retailers reporting their strongest monthly sales growth in a decade, a 9.1% sales increase, the strongest monthly sales growth in a decade.

Private employers added 162,000 jobs last month, and employment numbers in the previous two months were revised upward. The unemployment number increased by a small percentage because finally people who had stopped looking for work can see the economy improving and are back out there looking again.

IHS Global Insight says the economy has about 1.7 million more jobs today than it would have had without the stimulus.

GDP growth is a POSITIVE 5.6% (the highest growth in 6 years), after falling to NEGATIVE 6.4% under Bush.

The Conference Board Index of Leading Economic Indicators is up for the ELEVENTH consecutive month.

The manufacturing sector expanded in March at its strongest pace since July 2004. The Institute for Supply Management, a trade group of purchasing executives, said that its gauge of industrial companies rose to 59.6 in March from 56.5 in February. It is the EIGHTH straight month of expansion.

The Institute for Supply Management’s non-manufacturing barometer rose to 55.4 in March, up from 53 in February, exceeding expectations. Much of the momentum came from a surge in new orders and business activity. It was the highest reading for the survey since May 2006. Exports also rose significantly.

The "Obama Doctrine" on foreign policy has completely changed from the "Bush Doctrine" of preemptive strikes to negotiating where possible and defense where necessary. Both the wars are winding down, not expanding. In fact, the Pentagon is now revising war strategy by moving to ground intelligence in partnership with mission-oriented military involvement, rather than injecting the military into ground wars against perceived enemy states.

LOL, run on it... L O FUCKING L....

sigpic.gif

So this is a perfect rendition of the Obama regime. Things that are simply part of his job are treated like a special favor. He wears a cowboy hat, even though he probably couldn't find Texas on a map. He is pretending to be something he isn't (in this case POTUS). And he regards us all as "motherfuckers", showing his utter contempt for the American people, whom he doesn't understand.
Perfect!
Thanks 8537 for this demonstration of why Obama needs to go.

You, sir, are an idiot.

Carry on.

:lol:

Obama didn't want to bomb Libya but he was too weak to refuse Gates and Hillary. And apparently Leon Panetta gave the go ahead for the Bin Laden mission, for which they still can't get the story straight.

If there's a "New Sheriff" in town his name is Barney Fife! :lol:

As for Libya, the mission there has been explained and discussed ad nauseam, and it is a perfect example of the US no longer willing to go it alone to take out a despotic dictator.

I listened to Eric Greitens on C-Span the other day, a Lieutenant Commander in the Navy Seals, who confirmed what the WH and accurate news report have said all along when asked by a listener why the reports first coming out were different. Cmdr Greitens said that until all the "after action" reports are in (i.e., direct from all the participants), "...the first reports to come off the battlefield are not going to be accurate." Does it make you feel better that a person who writes books about the Navy Seals, based on his own vast experience, says what should be obvious? By the way, Eric Greitens was also commissioned as an advisor to George W. Bush.

Obama has accomplished nothing important, however like many presidents before him Obama has found that if he starts wars and kills tens of thousands of people he can ignite his base, you're a perfect example that RW.

What gets me is a good amount (not all by any means) of the lefts reaction has been as superficial and fanboi as the Bush bots were. We now have 4 undeniable wars and the left goes crazy with support… Obama is without a doubt a bigger war monger than Bush was at his peak but I guess Obama got OBL so killing thousands and thousands of civilians (even still) is good news to liberals?

The rightwing tactic of attaching FAIL to every Obama accomplishment is wearing thin

The fringe left of “Obama is the greatest president in history” is lol…

Maybe you can give us this list of accomplishment? You have tried before but usually half your list is false then part of the list is pointless and the rest is usually debatable, *unconstitutional (LOL)* or simply not important in the public’s eye. Some things Obama has done have had ZERO affects on America and if you told a general Obama supporter of that accomplishment they probably didn’t even know about it because it was so pointless.

Point is RW, you can come up with a list that can be ripped apart in seconds because you’re BushBama supporting fanboi while the list I (or many others) can provide is devastating to the “Nobel peace prize” winner… Yeah, that NPP that’s on your list of “accomplishments” LOL.

Here RW, give me a good list of what Obama should run off in 2012… You can even include “I fucking beat OBL fucking bitch ass yo!”

And for fun I’ll take that list and compare it to his 2008 list just to prove how much like Bush Obama has become.

Now If I were only a Right wing Bush supporting hack then you could attack me on that and call it a day! But no, I see you for what you are and can't be bought off with "you supported Bush when he did it." Instead you just look moronic supporting Bush style policies now because a Democrat is in charge... The same policies you not so long ago attacked every moment of everyday.

When can we expect to see that? You continue to make the allegation, so the ball's in your court to prove it.

The right wing didnt support Bush. There was significant opposition to many of his policies.
To be fair, I supported Bush over John Kerry because he was a "lesser of two evils" just like Juan McCain was a lesser evil than Obama. Bush and McCain were never my first choices.
We had been complaining about Bush's spending and trying to get along with the Democrats whom we view as our enemy. But most people have short memories.

"We had been complaining about Bush's spending and trying to get along with the Democrats." Um, when was that?

"whom we view as our enemy." That's more like it.

The right wing didnt support Bush. There was significant opposition to many of his policies.

The Republican party fucking fractured. It’s amazing that these same people at the time (liberals) were cheering it on and LOLing ate the Republican party now pretend that the “rightwing” was in lockstep support of Bush? I think they mean the rightwing supported bush when he invaded Iraq, like almost the ENTIRE Democratic party (voters) did too… Bush had approval rating of like 28-32% MOST of his second term… you don’t get that by having even minor support from your base.

Yet here we are, Democrats support Obama like "whoa" for the same fucking policies they hated Bush for.

Before the economy began to tank in 2007, the Number One priority among the American people in poll after poll was the Iraq war, not Bush's spending, not the deficit.

Most Important Problem, Bush's Numbers, the Economy, Inflation, Filibusters, World War II

Because if they were honest, they'd have to admit Obama's accomplishments.

And let's be truthful here: A racist POS like Rabbi would rather lie to his dying grandmother than admit that a black man has achieved anything as President. That's what happens when you start from the premise that black people can't lead.

Last edited:
To be fair, I supported Bush over John Kerry because he was a "lesser of two evils" just like Juan McCain was a lesser evil than Obama. Bush and McCain were never my first choices.
We had been complaining about Bush's spending and trying to get along with the Democrats whom we view as our enemy. But most people have short memories.

When it came time to vote, yes. The alternatives were just too awful.
But Bush got significant opposition on many key pieces of legislation, many of which were in fact supported by the Left. Who wrote No Child LEft Behind?

Ted Kennedy and JOHN BOEHNER!! :lol:

The Republican party fucking fractured. It’s amazing that these same people at the time (liberals) were cheering it on and LOLing ate the Republican party now pretend that the “rightwing” was in lockstep support of Bush? I think they mean the rightwing supported bush when he invaded Iraq, like almost the ENTIRE Democratic party (voters) did too… Bush had approval rating of like 28-32% MOST of his second term… you don’t get that by having even minor support from your base.

Yet here we are, Democrats support Obama like "whoa" for the same fucking policies they hated Bush for.

Yes, apparantly it is right wing war mongering shred the constitution only when Republicans do it. When Democrats do it it is disloyal to object.
Democrats are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

Frankly, I don't see anyone in either party attempting, nor succeeding in "shredding the Constitution," genius.

Obama has accomplished nothing important, however like many presidents before him Obama has found that if he starts wars and kills tens of thousands of people he can ignite his base, you're a perfect example that RW.

What gets me is a good amount (not all by any means) of the lefts reaction has been as superficial and fanboi as the Bush bots were. We now have 4 undeniable wars and the left goes crazy with support… Obama is without a doubt a bigger war monger than Bush was at his peak but I guess Obama got OBL so killing thousands and thousands of civilians (even still) is good news to liberals?

I think our military, including those Navy Seals and Special Ops fellas that did such a superb job last Sunday, appreciate that it was Obama that signed a couple of bills giving them a pay raise while all other government employees are currently effected by a two-year freeze, and creating a new 'GI BILL' so that when men and women serving in the military leave the service, they can go on and get the education they need to reassimilate back into civilian life. That's one "accomplishment." Shall I list a few others that seem to have slipped your mind?

I meant outside of getting OBL, my bad... Past that yes please, get me a list of "accomplishents" that Obama can run off of in 2012.

I can't be bothered turning this thread into another brow-beating contest over issues that partisans have disagreed on ever since he took office. But here is a list of everything Obama's has signed into law, so take your pick. Some of it is mundane, but much of it contains some of his signature achievements like health care reform and financial overhaul, as well as the bill extending the Bush tax cuts (which ironically after the fact, you people still managed to bitch and moan like you still could only hold your teddy bears for another two years).

Signed Legislation | The White House

Which month are you talking about? By the first quarter of 2009, 1.5 million jobs had been lost. Um, that would have been from the last 3 quarters of the Bush Administration. The count didn't miraculously start over in January of 2009, you know.

No one has ever even tried to prove me wrong on it because it's true?

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Avorysuds said:

LOL, run on it... L O FUCKING L....

Your attitude speaks volumes. You people don't WANT the economy to improve. Without a bad economy, you've got nothing to run against. Pathetic.

The fringe left of “Obama is the greatest president in history” is lol…

Maybe you can give us this list of accomplishment? You have tried before but usually half your list is false then part of the list is pointless and the rest is usually debatable, *unconstitutional (LOL)* or simply not important in the public’s eye. Some things Obama has done have had ZERO affects on America and if you told a general Obama supporter of that accomplishment they probably didn’t even know about it because it was so pointless.

Point is RW, you can come up with a list that can be ripped apart in seconds because you’re BushBama supporting fanboi while the list I (or many others) can provide is devastating to the “Nobel peace prize” winner… Yeah, that NPP that’s on your list of “accomplishments” LOL.

Here RW, give me a good list of what Obama should run off in 2012… You can even include “I fucking beat OBL fucking bitch ass yo!”

And for fun I’ll take that list and compare it to his 2008 list just to prove how much like Bush Obama has become.

Now If I were only a Right wing Bush supporting hack then you could attack me on that and call it a day! But no, I see you for what you are and can't be bought off with "you supported Bush when he did it." Instead you just look moronic supporting Bush style policies now because a Democrat is in charge... The same policies you not so long ago attacked every moment of everyday.

When can we expect to see that? You continue to make the allegation, so the ball's in your court to prove it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYHmpQxi8lM]YouTube - Obama On Tax Cuts - Nothing Changes[/ame] on the bush tax cuts

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4XY1SB7FFU]YouTube - Obama on Iraq; Pull Out, Stay, Pull Out, Stay Longer?[/ame] On getting out of Iraq (we're still there btw)

I have other stuff to do atm and don’t have time to look up more for you but here is Obama flip flopping on 2 BIG issues....

Later I guess I can look up where he was against Bush for going into wars but now Obama started 2 on his own. I can look up where he attacks bush on bail outs and so on while Obama passes one of the most botched bail outs/stimulus in the history of mankind where he changed the goalpost from ending a recession to saving us from a depression that still might happen lolz.

Anyways< I said I needed a list for you and all I got was BS on the economy that was cherry picked beyond belief… Sure people buy a TV but the housing market is the worst it has been since the great depression… It’s easy to show rich people shuffling their money around and claim things are getting better while UE rises and people have less money overall…

Forum List

Back