Perfect But not how they figured.

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
sigpic.gif

So this is a perfect rendition of the Obama regime. Things that are simply part of his job are treated like a special favor. He wears a cowboy hat, even though he probably couldn't find Texas on a map. He is pretending to be something he isn't (in this case POTUS). And he regards us all as "motherfuckers", showing his utter contempt for the American people, whom he doesn't understand.
Perfect!
Thanks 8537 for this demonstration of why Obama needs to go.

Whom are you trying to convince?

Are you so naïve as to believe you’re going to turn away Obama supporters from the president with tedious, inane posts such as this?

The hilarious irony is, of course, if anything you solidify the president’s supporters’ resolve to see him re-elected.

sigpic.gif

So this is a perfect rendition of the Obama regime. Things that are simply part of his job are treated like a special favor. He wears a cowboy hat, even though he probably couldn't find Texas on a map. He is pretending to be something he isn't (in this case POTUS). And he regards us all as "motherfuckers", showing his utter contempt for the American people, whom he doesn't understand.
Perfect!

Cry much Rabbi?

New Sheriff in town

Whom are you trying to convince?

Are you so naïve as to believe you’re going to turn away Obama supporters from the president with tedious, inane posts such as this?

The hilarious irony is, of course, if anything you solidify the president’s supporters’ resolve to see him re-elected.

No one who is drinking the Obama Kool Aid will be convinced. If 9% unemployment, zooming inflation, and meager job creation don't convince people that Obama's policies suck then a cartoon sure won't.

sigpic.gif

Perfect!

Cry much Rabbi?

New Sheriff in town

Obama has accomplished nothing important, however like many presidents before him Obama has found that if he starts wars and kills tens of thousands of people he can ignite his base, you're a perfect example that RW.

What gets me is a good amount (not all by any means) of the lefts reaction has been as superficial and fanboi as the Bush bots were. We now have 4 undeniable wars and the left goes crazy with support… Obama is without a doubt a bigger war monger than Bush was at his peak but I guess Obama got OBL so killing thousands and thousands of civilians (even still) is good news to liberals?

The question still remains, where is Obama different than Bush? Obama being *more extreme* on issues like torture, war, “tax breaks/credits”, homeland security, illegal immigration and almost any other important issue does not count as different really.

sigpic.gif

Perfect!

Cry much Rabbi?

New Sheriff in town

Obama has accomplished nothing important, however like many presidents before him Obama has found that if he starts wars and kills tens of thousands of people he can ignite his base, you're a perfect example that RW.

What gets me is a good amount (not all by any means) of the lefts reaction has been as superficial and fanboi as the Bush bots were. We now have 4 undeniable wars and the left goes crazy with support… Obama is without a doubt a bigger war monger than Bush was at his peak but I guess Obama got OBL so killing thousands and thousands of civilians (even still) is good news to liberals?

The question still remains, where is Obama different than Bush? Obama being *more extreme* on issues like torture, war, “tax breaks/credits”, homeland security, illegal immigration and almost any other important issue does not count as different really.

The rightwing tactic of attaching FAIL to every Obama accomplishment is wearing thin

The public is looking back and saying "are you fucking kidding me?"

Obama didn't want to bomb Libya but he was too weak to refuse Gates and Hillary. And apparently Leon Panetta gave the go ahead for the Bin Laden mission, for which they still can't get the story straight.

If there's a "New Sheriff" in town his name is Barney Fife! :lol:

sigpic.gif

Perfect!

George Bush wore a cowboy hat and Vicente Fox said he was "scared of horses".

sigpic.gif

Perfect!

The photo is old, and was photoshopped then, as now, stupid.

Cry much Rabbi?

New Sheriff in town

The rightwing tactic of attaching FAIL to every Obama accomplishment is wearing thin

The fringe left of “Obama is the greatest president in history” is lol…

Maybe you can give us this list of accomplishment? You have tried before but usually half your list is false then part of the list is pointless and the rest is usually debatable, *unconstitutional (LOL)* or simply not important in the public’s eye. Some things Obama has done have had ZERO affects on America and if you told a general Obama supporter of that accomplishment they probably didn’t even know about it because it was so pointless.

Point is RW, you can come up with a list that can be ripped apart in seconds because you’re BushBama supporting fanboi while the list I (or many others) can provide is devastating to the “Nobel peace prize” winner… Yeah, that NPP that’s on your list of “accomplishments” LOL.

Here RW, give me a good list of what Obama should run off in 2012… You can even include “I fucking beat OBL fucking bitch ass yo!”

And for fun I’ll take that list and compare it to his 2008 list just to prove how much like Bush Obama has become.

Now If I were only a Right wing Bush supporting hack then you could attack me on that and call it a day! But no, I see you for what you are and can't be bought off with "you supported Bush when he did it." Instead you just look moronic supporting Bush style policies now because a Democrat is in charge... The same policies you not so long ago attacked every moment of everyday.

The right wing didnt support Bush. There was significant opposition to many of his policies.

The right wing didnt support Bush. There was significant opposition to many of his policies.
To be fair, I supported Bush over John Kerry because he was a "lesser of two evils" just like Juan McCain was a lesser evil than Obama. Bush and McCain were never my first choices.
We had been complaining about Bush's spending and trying to get along with the Democrats whom we view as our enemy. But most people have short memories.

The Republican party fucking fractured. It’s amazing that these same people at the time (liberals) were cheering it on and LOLing ate the Republican party now pretend that the “rightwing” was in lockstep support of Bush? I think they mean the rightwing supported bush when he invaded Iraq, like almost the ENTIRE Democratic party (voters) did too… Bush had approval rating of like 28-32% MOST of his second term… you don’t get that by having even minor support from your base.

Yet here we are, Democrats support Obama like "whoa" for the same fucking policies they hated Bush for.

sigpic.gif

Perfect!

Cry much Rabbi?

New Sheriff in town

I think our military, including those Navy Seals and Special Ops fellas that did such a superb job last Sunday, appreciate that it was Obama that signed a couple of bills giving them a pay raise while all other government employees are currently effected by a two-year freeze, and creating a new 'GI BILL' so that when men and women serving in the military leave the service, they can go on and get the education they need to reassimilate back into civilian life. That's one "accomplishment." Shall I list a few others that seem to have slipped your mind?

To be fair, I supported Bush over John Kerry because he was a "lesser of two evils" just like Juan McCain was a lesser evil than Obama. Bush and McCain were never my first choices.
We had been complaining about Bush's spending and trying to get along with the Democrats whom we view as our enemy. But most people have short memories.

When it came time to vote, yes. The alternatives were just too awful.
But Bush got significant opposition on many key pieces of legislation, many of which were in fact supported by the Left. Who wrote No Child LEft Behind?

Cry much Rabbi?

New Sheriff in town

When anyone only tunes into negative reports, obviously the bias is going to be ridiculous.

The Republican party fucking fractured. It’s amazing that these same people at the time (liberals) were cheering it on and LOLing ate the Republican party now pretend that the “rightwing” was in lockstep support of Bush? I think they mean the rightwing supported bush when he invaded Iraq, like almost the ENTIRE Democratic party (voters) did too… Bush had approval rating of like 28-32% MOST of his second term… you don’t get that by having even minor support from your base.

Yet here we are, Democrats support Obama like "whoa" for the same fucking policies they hated Bush for.

Yes, apparantly it is right wing war mongering shred the constitution only when Republicans do it. When Democrats do it it is disloyal to object.
Democrats are the biggest fucking hypocrites to walk the planet.

Cry much Rabbi?

New Sheriff in town

I think our military, including those Navy Seals and Special Ops fellas that did such a superb job last Sunday, appreciate that it was Obama that signed a couple of bills giving them a pay raise while all other government employees are currently effected by a two-year freeze, and creating a new 'GI BILL' so that when men and women serving in the military leave the service, they can go on and get the education they need to reassimilate back into civilian life. That's one "accomplishment." Shall I list a few others that seem to have slipped your mind?

I meant outside of getting OBL, my bad... Past that yes please, get me a list of "accomplishents" that Obama can run off of in 2012.

When anyone only tunes into negative reports, obviously the bias is going to be ridiculous.

I like how you quote the guy that touts 200k jobs created in a month as good while not mentioning the 1.5 million jobs in that same moth as lost as a bad thing... Of course then he claims that 700k jobs being lost under Bush was "OMFG THE SKY IS FALLING!" Double as bad as it was under Bush and you have Obama...

Anyways why am I talking to you? You claim I only focus on the bad while you seem to over credit the president for the good…

Lets see, you get “Obama wins the NPP” before he is even president and I get, Obama expands Afghanistan, lies that Iraq war is over and starts 2 new wars, Libya and Pakistan… Oh oh, your turn!

Forum List

Back