Peres blasts Netanyahu:

I have a big problem with war crimes committed by the US and Israel because they're the only two nuclear players in the Middle East (at the moment) As long as US and Israeli capitalists earn a greater return on their investment from killing innocent people than on peaceful collaboration, the entire planet is at risk. The changes I see in my neighborhood stem from some of those same capitalists supporting conservative, reactionary elements in countries like El Salvador and Nicaragua thereby plunging both states into civil wars with hundreds of thousands of refugees. Funny how the rich parasites like the Rockefellers, for example, profit from wars ranging from Vietnam and Korea to the current blood letting in Palestine and Iraq without ever having to worry about their own childrens' lives. I'm on lots of other forums condemning that. Why aren't you?
Lots?

gunsslavery.jpg

A VERY VERY prominent aspect of the VILE FILTH of shariah law includes
the LAW that the use and ownership of ANY AND ALL WEAPONS
is restricted to MUSLIMS An interesting aspect of this vile filth are laws
involving the use of HORSES AND CAMELS----again --ONLY MUSLIMS---
the reason being that these animals were vital to warfare and self
defense including escape Shariah law is the law of the land in
MANY COUNTRIES including SUDAN Sudan is a COLONY of arabia---
and a trading post in the business of subsaharan slavery Its early history
was as an arabian outpost in the supply of black slaves to egypt and later
to parts of europe and asia and the americas. Christianity preceded
islam in sudan. The present imperialist invader/occupiers continue to
inflict the filth of shariah on that land
Post a link to your claim, if you have one, otherwise its just your Lie
Is that why the jewish state doesn't want anyone else in the Middle East to have Nuclear weapons?

you need a link to "PROVE" this very prominent aspect of shariah law and actually
make the ludicrous assertion that unless I provide you with one ------the law does not
EXIST --------there is absolutely no reason to dicsuss reality with a moron like you.

The jewish state ----of course----does not want any piece of shit that LIVES TO MURDER JEWS ---to have a nuclear bomb ------simple logic now go lick the shit off the ass
of the baby throat slitters who are the FAVORED OF YOUR PIECE OF SHIT "god"

Post a link to your claim, if you have one, otherwise its just your Lie
You have told too many Lies up to now:eusa_shhh:

the statement "POST A LINK OR IT IS A LIE"---is utterly ludicrous---but it is a
ploy freqently used by islamo nazi pigs . Long ago ----before Al Gore invented
the internet----a somewhat excited young pakistani surgeon told me about ----

"The jew born in moorish spain-----who converted to Islam and then became a
famous doctor----to wit MAIMONIDES. I was---about 20 at that time---I tried
to explain to the young Pakistani educated doctor that MAIMONIDES was born
a jew and stayed a jew. His response? "PROVE IT" That was then---
since that time I have heard that "PROVE IT" or read it on the internet
from idiot islamo nazi jerks -----COUNTLESS TIMES. It is a standard idiot
response for even facts known by most minimumly educated people. I do not
blame the young surgeon who atteneded medical school in Pakistan for the
idiocy that had been shoved down his throat----he was a victim

Al gore did not invent the internet, you were not about 20 when Maimonides was born
If asked to prove Maimonides was born and stayed jewish all his life, I would post a link to back it up, like this.....Maimonides - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, and Minimally educated people can usually spell, especially if they attended medical school :lol:

Al gore did not invent the internet, you were not about 20 when Maimonides was born
If asked to prove Maimonides was born and stayed jewish all his life, I would post a link to back it up, like this.....Maimonides - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh, and Minimally educated people can usually spell, especially if they attended medical school :lol:
Why, Yousef Mohammed, there are many brilliant, highly educated people who are the world's worse spellers (many spell phonetically), especially when they are typing fast on a message board. Don't you notice the many spelling and grammatical mistakes that many make here on both sides? Why not be petty and point them out also if it is important to you?

I have a big problem with war crimes committed by the US and Israel because they're the only two nuclear players in the Middle East (at the moment) As long as US and Israeli capitalists earn a greater return on their investment from killing innocent people than on peaceful collaboration, the entire planet is at risk. The changes I see in my neighborhood stem from some of those same capitalists supporting conservative, reactionary elements in countries like El Salvador and Nicaragua thereby plunging both states into civil wars with hundreds of thousands of refugees. Funny how the rich parasites like the Rockefellers, for example, profit from wars ranging from Vietnam and Korea to the current blood letting in Palestine and Iraq without ever having to worry about their own childrens' lives. I'm on lots of other forums condemning that. Why aren't you?
Lots?
More than you.

Lots?
More than you.
Could it be, Georgie Boy, that I have a life with a family and many friends and acquaintances while you are sitting in your little apartment with nothing else to do but post on various message boards?

Could it be your heroic actions have murdered the chances for others to enjoy the comfort of family and friends? Maybe you should've spent more time posting on message boards and less time killing innocent human beings? Hopefully there is a place called Hell for slaves-who-believe, and you'll have Eternity to find out what it feels like to watch your family murdered for money.

Could it be your heroic actions have murdered the chances for others to enjoy the comfort of family and friends? Maybe you should've spent more time posting on message boards and less time killing innocent human beings? Hopefully there is a place called Hell for slaves-who-believe, and you'll have Eternity to find out what it feels like to watch your family murdered for money.
Are you whining again, Georgie Boy? It is nobody's fault by your own that you landed up in the situation you are in now. I know people out your way so I know about the occupational centers, the community colleges and the trade-tech centers. You could have tried a little harder and maybe if you had, you wouldn't be constantly whining on this forum about people who happen to have more than you do. For someone who doesn't believe in religion, isn't Georgie Boy a riot bringing up Hell? Maybe he is on a first-name basis with the Devil. And all the readers can see, Georgie Boy is still not up to it into admitting that the Muslims have murdered millions and millions of innocent people and they still are murdering them today. Everything is the fault of those bad, bad Jews in Israel. It's a shame we can't ship Georgie Boy off to some Muslim country where he might feel more comfortable since he hates this country. He doesn't even want to make the effort to make friends in his own building with whom to enjoy the day. Make a few friends, Georgie Boy, and all of you can take the bus to different areas of Los Angeles and experience other cultures -- like Chinatown, Little Tokyo, etc. You can even watch the ice-skating in Pershing Square. In a big city there are plenty of things to enjoy without spending much more than the bus fare.

My situation has never been better.
Why do slaves automatically equate happiness with material success?
For the same reason they kill innocent human beings for money, I guess.
You would know more about that than I.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
You don't sound happy at all, Georgie Boy, with all your whining. However, if it makes you happy to think that we believe you are actually a happy fellow, go for it. I think people can figure out that Georgie Boy likes to throw "killer" at me all the time, but in return he really resents being called a loser, which he actually is.

You don't sound happy at all, Georgie Boy, with all your whining. However, if it makes you happy to think that we believe you are actually a happy fellow, go for it. I think people can figure out that Georgie Boy likes to throw "killer" at me all the time, but in return he really resents being called a loser, which he actually is.
You can't think.
That's why you spent your life saying "yes sir" and "yes m'am"
Killers like you have propped up rich tyrants for centuries.
Some day soon you'll reap what you've sown.
And so will all the tyrants you've served.

Jos found a typo-----anyone seeking confirmation of a commonly known fact
to which I allude-----can google, himself

You can't think.
That's why you spent your life saying "yes sir" and "yes m'am"
Killers like you have propped up rich tyrants for centuries.
Some day soon you'll reap what you've sown.
And so will all the tyrants you've served.
You really are an angry fellow, Georgie, as a result of the way life has treated you since you apparently made no effort to better yourself. No community college, occupational center, or trade-tech school (which were available to you in Los Angeles) for you to prepare yourself for a better job; it was more fun and easier to stay angry and blame your situation on others. As for thinking, you seem like a parrot vomiting out the same old facts that you do about the Palestine Mandate. Polly want a cracker? Be grateful, Georgie Boy, that the taxpayers in Los Angeles don't mind paying for your subsidized housing. I hear it is chilly these days in Los Angeles so at least you are able to keep warm in your apartment. Anyhow, I am chuckling here. It looks like Georgie Boy is trying to put a curse on me. Maybe he is into Voodoo.

Most taxpayers I know are more concerned about the fraud and corruption that goes on at the Pentagon. Those who devoted their working years and their retirements to sustaining the fiction that killing innocent human beings for money is a productive use of their lives are not only ignorant, angry, and stupid, they're grateful for their slavery. Maybe you should've tried prison?

Most taxpayers I know are more concerned about the fraud and corruption that goes on at the Pentagon. Those who devoted their working years and their retirements to sustaining the fiction that killing innocent human beings for money is a productive use of their lives are not only ignorant, angry, and stupid, they're grateful for their slavery. Maybe you should've tried prison?
Still a bitter man, Georgie Boy, and don't want to take the blame for your situation on your own shoulders because you didn't want to make the effort earlier in your life to better yourself. For someone who claims he is on other forums (probably most of the day), I can't even imagine you getting out and talking to others. Speaking of prison, Georgie Boy, were you ever incarcerated in one so you know all about them?

My life situation has never been better, and, so far, county jail is the closest I've come to prison.
In the woulda, coulda, shoulda, department...if I had it to do all over I would have chosen prison over conscripted service in the US military in the mid-60s.

My life situation has never been better, and, so far, county jail is the closest I've come to prison.
In the woulda, coulda, shoulda, department...if I had it to do all over I would have chosen prison over conscripted service in the US military in the mid-60s.
George is a patriot if I ever saw one. Death Before Dishonor, eh wot?

George is a patriot if I ever saw one. Death Before Dishonor, eh wot?
What's your definition of "patriot?"
Someone who follows the Mere Gook Rule?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back