Peres blasts Netanyahu:

"'He (Netanyahu) may do nothing, but that doesn't mean that things won't be done. This idea, that history is a horse that can be held by the tail, is a foolish idea. After all, the fire can be lit in an instant: another word, another shot, and in the end everyone will lose control. If there is no diplomatic decision, the Palestinians will go back to terror,' Peres told Bergman."

So when Jews annex Area C will we see a return to terrorism on the part of Palestinians?

Peres blasts Netanyahu: Terror attacks will resume - Israel News, Ynetnews

I hope they never go back to terrorism, besides they don't need to. The world via the UN is listening to their plight...If Israel does not seek peace in the next year or two, sanctions will follow...
The Jewish State can be dealt with in the same way as White South Africa:

"If international civil society is serious about urgently ending Israel’s violations of Palestinian rights, including ending the occupation, then suspension of SWIFT transactions to and from Israeli banks offers an instrument to help bring about a peaceful resolution of an intractable conflict. With computerization, international banking technology has advanced dramatically in the subsequent 20 years since the South African anti-apartheid campaign..."

"SWIFT links 8,740 financial institutions in 209 countries. Without access to SWIFT and its interbank payment network, countries are unable either to pay for imports or to receive payment for exports. In short, no payment — no trade."

Currently SWIFT (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) through its headquarters in Belgium serves at the behest of the US Treasury Dept. That could change if enough Americans begin to boycott all products and services originating in the Jewish state.

Terry Crawford-Browne: To end the occupation, cripple Israeli banks | Israeli Occupation Archive

"'He (Netanyahu) may do nothing, but that doesn't mean that things won't be done. This idea, that history is a horse that can be held by the tail, is a foolish idea. After all, the fire can be lit in an instant: another word, another shot, and in the end everyone will lose control. If there is no diplomatic decision, the Palestinians will go back to terror,' Peres told Bergman."

So when Jews annex Area C will we see a return to terrorism on the part of Palestinians?

I hope they never go back to terrorism, besides they don't need to. The world via the UN is listening to their plight...If Israel does not seek peace in the next year or two, sanctions will follow...

Youre gonna punish US?! Its THEM who dont want us here!!

Yes, to US, you are THEM

His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country
Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because you're stealing their land and water and using their children for target practice.

650,000 Jews owning less than 30% of the land of Mandate Palestine inflicted Israel upon twice as many Arabs in 1948, Hossie. It's only funny when the "chosen" are stealing other peoples' land and water and using other peoples' children for target practice.

650,000 Jews owning less than 30% of the land of Mandate Palestine inflicted Israel upon twice as many Arabs in 1948, Hossie. It's only funny when the "chosen" are stealing other peoples' land and water and using other peoples' children for target practice.
I was laughing at your fabrication.

"Verb
fabricate (third-person singular simple present fabricates, present participle fabricating, simple past and past participle fabricated)
(transitive) To form into a whole by uniting its parts; to frame; to construct; to build; as, to fabricate a bridge or ship.
(transitive) To form by art and labor; to manufacture; to produce; as, to fabricate computer chips.
(transitive) To invent and form; to forge; to devise falsely; as, to fabricate a lie or story..."

Point out the "lie or story"

fabricate - Wiktionary

"Verb
fabricate (third-person singular simple present fabricates, present participle fabricating, simple past and past participle fabricated)
(transitive) To form into a whole by uniting its parts; to frame; to construct; to build; as, to fabricate a bridge or ship.
(transitive) To form by art and labor; to manufacture; to produce; as, to fabricate computer chips.
(transitive) To invent and form; to forge; to devise falsely; as, to fabricate a lie or story..."

fabricate - Wiktionary

georgie-----your statement was incorrect Jews did not own 30% of the
PALESTINE MANDATE far less. THE OVERWHELMING BULK
OF PALESTINE MANDATE LAND WAS NOT PRIVATELY OWNED.

As to land which was PRIVATELY OWNED----jews owned a lot more than
did arabs the fabrication part is an implication that, that which jews
did not own ------was "ARAB OWNED" Yes---just like arabs
own Spain and muslims own all of the MOGHUL EMPIRE (india)
Your propaganda includes your strong belief that jews----being a minority,
should be persecuted out of existence in the middle east since
the MAJORITY want it that way and have---over the past 1400
years managed to almost reach that goal. It is the islamo nazi
version of DEMOCRACY----one man/one vote principle---so
long as most of the people around are islamo-nazis

If---in 1860----cotton growers had insisted on your DEMOCRATIC
approach to the question of slavery-----blacks in the USA
would still be picking cotton under a whip

gunsslavery.jpg

A VERY VERY prominent aspect of the VILE FILTH of shariah law includes
the LAW that the use and ownership of ANY AND ALL WEAPONS
is restricted to MUSLIMS An interesting aspect of this vile filth are laws
involving the use of HORSES AND CAMELS----again --ONLY MUSLIMS---
the reason being that these animals were vital to warfare and self
defense including escape Shariah law is the law of the land in
MANY COUNTRIES including SUDAN Sudan is a COLONY of arabia---
and a trading post in the business of subsaharan slavery Its early history
was as an arabian outpost in the supply of black slaves to egypt and later
to parts of europe and asia and the americas. Christianity preceded
islam in sudan. The present imperialist invader/occupiers continue to
inflict the filth of shariah on that land

"Verb

fabricate - Wiktionary

georgie-----your statement was incorrect Jews did not own 30% of the
PALESTINE MANDATE far less. THE OVERWHELMING BULK
OF PALESTINE MANDATE LAND WAS NOT PRIVATELY OWNED.

As to land which was PRIVATELY OWNED----jews owned a lot more than
did arabs the fabrication part is an implication that, that which jews
did not own ------was "ARAB OWNED" Yes---just like arabs
own Spain and muslims own all of the MOGHUL EMPIRE (india)
Your propaganda includes your strong belief that jews----being a minority,
should be persecuted out of existence in the middle east since
the MAJORITY want it that way and have---over the past 1400
years managed to almost reach that goal. It is the islamo nazi
version of DEMOCRACY----one man/one vote principle---so
long as most of the people around are islamo-nazis

If---in 1860----cotton growers had insisted on your DEMOCRATIC
approach to the question of slavery-----blacks in the USA
would still be picking cotton under a whip
In fact I made no inference about who owned a majority of Mandate Palestine in 1948.
I stated a minority of the population owning a minority amount of the land inflicted a Jewish state by force of arms upon the majority of Palestinians at that time. Your propaganda is proven by the fact you only condemn Muslim crimes when defending Israeli crimes. If you are so anguished by Muslim atrocities, why don't you start any threads in the appropriate forums dealing with your allegations?

Would you care to back up your assertion that slavery would have won at the ballot box in the US in 1860? Probably not, since your posts are always light on proof and heavy on propaganda. In short, you 're just another hasbara hack whose only purpose is to deflect any and all criticism of the "chosen people."

A VERY VERY prominent aspect of the VILE FILTH of shariah law includes
the LAW that the use and ownership of ANY AND ALL WEAPONS
is restricted to MUSLIMS An interesting aspect of this vile filth are laws
involving the use of HORSES AND CAMELS----again --ONLY MUSLIMS---
the reason being that these animals were vital to warfare and self
defense including escape Shariah law is the law of the land in
MANY COUNTRIES including SUDAN Sudan is a COLONY of arabia---
and a trading post in the business of subsaharan slavery Its early history
was as an arabian outpost in the supply of black slaves to egypt and later
to parts of europe and asia and the americas. Christianity preceded
islam in sudan. The present imperialist invader/occupiers continue to
inflict the filth of shariah on that land
Post a link to your claim, if you have one, otherwise its just your Lie
Is that why the jewish state doesn't want anyone else in the Middle East to have Nuclear weapons?

Last edited:

Because you're stealing their land and water and using their children for target practice.

Palestinian propaganda at its best:D

"Verb

fabricate - Wiktionary
I wonder if Georgie Boy can tell us how many Arabs from the Palestine Mandate were in Jordan when the Hashemites were inflicted on them. After all, the Hashemites received 78 percent of the Palestine Mandate to govern. And I wonder if Georgie Boy, by using something other than Wikipedia where people can put in what they want, can tell us how many Arabs, other than the Bedouins who owned nothing but wandered around the area, were actually in the remaining 22 percent of the Mandate before the Jews started having jobs for the impoverished Arabs from the surrounding areas. I don't doubt that Winston Churchill was telling the truth when he stated that the Arabs were coming in drove for the jobs the Jews had for them. I am sure that even Georgie Boy notices the change in population in his own hometown unless he never leaves his apartment to notice anything. Maybe he gets Meals on Wheels.

And if non Muslims had had guns, you wouldn't have seen them being harassed and murdered in Muslim countries by the millions. Like someone like Yousef Mohammed really cares about Black people!!! And let us not forget that it was the Arabs who rounded up these Blacks and sold them to the slave traders. Muslims seem to conveniently forget about that just as they forget that the Arabic word for Black is slave. Plus we have to remember that the only place slavery is being practiced today is in the Muslim world.

Palestinian propaganda at its best:D
In October of 1973 1500 - 2000 Jewish "settlers" lived in the Occupied Territories in a handful of Jew only enclaves. Today hundreds of thousands of "Jews" live on the West Bank in 121 officially recognized Jew-only settlements. "Creeping annexation" is part and parcel of Jewish propaganda. How will you respond when a majority of human beings on this planet see Israeli apartheid in the same way they saw the South African version?

"Verb

fabricate - Wiktionary
I wonder if Georgie Boy can tell us how many Arabs from the Palestine Mandate were in Jordan when the Hashemites were inflicted on them. After all, the Hashemites received 78 percent of the Palestine Mandate to govern. And I wonder if Georgie Boy, by using something other than Wikipedia where people can put in what they want, can tell us how many Arabs, other than the Bedouins who owned nothing but wandered around the area, were actually in the remaining 22 percent of the Mandate before the Jews started having jobs for the impoverished Arabs from the surrounding areas. I don't doubt that Winston Churchill was telling the truth when he stated that the Arabs were coming in drove for the jobs the Jews had for them. I am sure that even Georgie Boy notices the change in population in his own hometown unless he never leaves his apartment to notice anything. Maybe he gets Meals on Wheels.
I'm not surprised you consider a racist, drunken rich bitch to be a credible authority on colonization:

"Churchill was born into an aristocratic family, and was the grandson of the 7th Duke of Marlborough. His father, Lord Randolph Churchill, was a charismatic politician who served as Chancellor of the Exchequer; his mother, Jennie Jerome, was an American socialite."(Wiki)

If you have any disagreement with Wiki demographics, feel free to refute them with a source of your choosing.

I wonder if Hossie can stay on the topic of fabrication?
It's clear he will never condemn Israel or the US for any of the many crimes they've committed.

"Verb

fabricate - Wiktionary
I'm not surprised you consider a racist, drunken rich bitch to be a credible authority on colonization:

"Churchill was born into an aristocratic family, and was the grandson of the 7th Duke of Marlborough. His father, Lord Randolph Churchill, was a charismatic politician who served as Chancellor of the Exchequer; his mother, Jennie Jerome, was an American socialite."(Wiki)

If you have any disagreement with Wiki demographics, feel free to refute them with a source of your choosing.

I wonder if Hossie can stay on the topic of fabrication?
It's clear he will never condemn Israel or the US for any of the many crimes they've committed.
You are a silly Commie fool, Georgie Boy. Don't you think the British officials in the area were reporting back to England about what was happening there? Churchill didn't have to be physically present to know what was happening. Even here in America, you don't have to be any government official to see what is happening in your own city. So tell us, Georgie Boy, unless you very, very rarely leave your apartment, can you type with a straight face that the population hasn't change in your own city in say the last 20 or 30 years or more. Look at the signs around you on many of the business establishments in your city and notice that many of these businesses are catering to the people who have since moved here. For instance, did you see Farsi-language signs in your city before the Iranian Revolution when many Iranians of various religions wanted out? Did you see all the Halal meat markets like you see now for those not only from Middle Eastern country, but also places like Pakistan? By the way, Georgie Boy, you really are funny. That is the first time I have ever seen a man referred to as a bitch. Better check with your precious Wikipedia. And, Georgie Boy, I don't see why you have such a big problem wanting people to start condemning the U.S. and Israel (although I think many of the readers realize that you hate both countries) when you are not on other forums condemning what the Muslims are doing to innocent others.

I have a big problem with war crimes committed by the US and Israel because they're the only two nuclear players in the Middle East (at the moment) As long as US and Israeli capitalists earn a greater return on their investment from killing innocent people than on peaceful collaboration, the entire planet is at risk. The changes I see in my neighborhood stem from some of those same capitalists supporting conservative, reactionary elements in countries like El Salvador and Nicaragua thereby plunging both states into civil wars with hundreds of thousands of refugees. Funny how the rich parasites like the Rockefellers, for example, profit from wars ranging from Vietnam and Korea to the current blood letting in Palestine and Iraq without ever having to worry about their own childrens' lives. I'm on lots of other forums condemning that. Why aren't you?

Forum List

Back