Percy Harvin ...What A Can Of Worms... !!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
The rumors of what happened in Seattle that preceded the Harvin trade to the Jets are getting rediculous.

The latest tidbid to fly out of the rumor mill is that Russell Wilson and Harvin were at odds over "race" issues???

Now get this.. Apparently Harvin and a few other Seahawks players, according to un named sources close to the team, believe that Wilson isn't "Black enough" and is too close to the Seahawk upper management.

WTF ???

What if the Hawks had a caucasian QB ???

I suppose HE wouldn't be "black" enough either.. :lol:

Harvin isn't just a cancer... He as it turns out ...he is a crazy "ebola" cancer.

It's obvious where these new reports are coming from. Harvin is just running off at the mouth trying to paint something other than himself was responsible for his ejection from the roster.

The dude has some serious mental issues. The Hawks bent over more than backwards trying to accomodate Harvin and his injuries and personal issues and on and on.

Somehow he, Harvin, HAS to attempt to explain how TWO teams showed him the door in the last couple of years.

The Hawks spent a fortune on Harvin in several ways in cash and future draft picks. Harvin acts like the Seahawks should have had zero expectations of reciprication for their generosity.

I used to be in Percy Harvin's camp, but I've spun a 180. He is a douchebag and a mental case... plain and simple.

Last edited:
There was a report that Lynch pouted over the Harvin trade.
Does this mean that Lynch doesn't think Wilson is black enough?

Hmmmmm............

"Damn they got my nigga"??? Tweeted by Lynch upon hearing of the trade???

Who cares ???

If Lynch wants to pick up where Harvin left off he can be found a door also if he believes we need another cancer in the locker room.

Lynch has been given a serious second chance by Carroll and Schneider after he had clearly worn out his welcome in Buffalo.

Marshawn might be the only Seahawk I can think of that reads too much into his press clippings.

He is a great player but NO player is above the team. He is getting less than 3 yards a carry this season ..nearly a yard less than last season. If I was Marshawn Lynch I would be more carefull about attempting to errode the quality of the locker room over the dismissal of another player that was way out of line on many occasions. If he wants to follow Harvin off the team I say good riddance. The Seahawks need to right the ship NOW. He had better get on board and sit quietly right in the middle because Carroll and Schneider are OBVIOUSLY in no mood to tolorate anything that smells of mutiny.

The rumors of what happened in Seattle that preceded the Harvin trade to the Jets are getting rediculous.

The latest tidbid to fly out of the rumor mill is that Russell Wilson and Harvin were at odds over "race" issues???

Now get this.. Apparently Harvin and a few other Seahawks players, according to un named sources close to the team, believe that Wilson isn't "Black enough" and is too close to the Seahawk upper management.

WTF ???

What if the Hawks had a caucasian QB ???

I suppose HE wouldn't be "black" enough either.. :lol:

Harvin isn't just a cancer... He as it turns out ...he is a crazy "ebola" cancer.

It's obvious where these new reports are coming from. Harvin is just running off at the mouth trying to paint something other than himself was responsible for his ejection from the roster.

The dude has some serious mental issues. The Hawks bent over more than backwards trying to accomodate Harvin and his injuries and personal issues and on and on.

Somehow he, Harvin, HAS to attempt to explain how TWO teams showed him the door in the last couple of years.

The Hawks spent a fortune on Harvin in several ways in cash and future draft picks. Harvin acts like the Seahawks should have had zero expectations of reciprication for their generosity.

I used to be in Percy Harvin's camp, but I've spun a 180. He is a douchebag and a mental case... plain and simple.

true dat.this could turn out to be either a great thing to happen or an incredibly stupid thing.If they start winning a lot of games CONVINCINGLY like the packers game,not playing sloppy and just getting by like they did in the redskins game then it will turn out to be a good move.

this game will tell everything about what kind of character they have and their resilency if they can win in a convincing fashion because their season is on the line right now.they can say goodbye to the playoffs if they lose this game.

so far though it strikes me as a desperation ploy and major mistake.Yes Harvin was a headache to deal with but he presented problems for the opposing defenses having to try and scheme against their offense which they wont have to worry about now.

and like I said before,its not harvins fault the offensive line cant protect wilson and the front seven cant get any pressure on the opposing teams quarterback giving him all the time in the world to stand there and scan the field and complete his passes,neither is it harvins fault the team wasnt focused going into that Rams game and had mental breakdowns on special teams.

Getting rid of harvin is not going to solve all those problems.:cuckoo:

There was a report that Lynch pouted over the Harvin trade.
Does this mean that Lynch doesn't think Wilson is black enough?

Hmmmmm............

I heard he was quite upset and almost didn't get on the team bus to go to the airport. That could explain his terrible performance on Sunday, that or he is just done as a decent RB.

Who cares ???

If Lynch wants to pick up where Harvin left off he can be found a door also if he believes we need another cancer in the locker room.

Lynch has been given a serious second chance by Carroll and Schneider after he had clearly worn out his welcome in Buffalo.

Marshawn might be the only Seahawk I can think of that reads too much into his press clippings.

He is a great player but NO player is above the team. He is getting less than 3 yards a carry this season ..nearly a yard less than last season. If I was Marshawn Lynch I would be more carefull about attempting to errode the quality of the locker room over the dismissal of another player that was way out of line on many occasions. If he wants to follow Harvin off the team I say good riddance. The Seahawks need to right the ship NOW. He had better get on board and sit quietly right in the middle because Carroll and Schneider are OBVIOUSLY in no mood to tolorate anything that smells of mutiny.

Why would he worry? If he can't perform, Seattle would cut him or try to trade him. No loyalty to him.

Effect of Running Back Carries on Future Production - FootballDocs Fantasy Football

I was saying earlier this year, lots of rushes in one year, and you will see a significant decline the next, ask Larry Johnson or Shawn Alexander.

Who cares ???

Why would he worry? If he can't perform, Seattle would cut him or try to trade him. No loyalty to him.

Effect of Running Back Carries on Future Production - FootballDocs Fantasy Football

I was saying earlier this year, lots of rushes in one year, and you will see a significant decline the next, ask Larry Johnson or Shawn Alexander.

The comparrison charts don't include age which seems odd as that is the most comon and easiest indicator of when to consider cutting an RB. I'm not into fantasy football so perhaps I'm missing something in the relevance of the numbers in the charts.

When you get 390 plus attempts one year, the production falls off significantly the next. Lynch has had 3 seasons of lots of touches and it is taking its toll. His production is way down, they are talking of using a committee of backs and now word is out that Lynch will be gone after this season.

Watch Dallas this year, Murray will have an off year next year at his current pace.

Man im tired of you damn homers rooting for the team and believing every negative story that comes out about the player that just left your team. The story you bring up about Harvin and a few other players not thinking Wilson is black is straight trash. First off don't take that whole thing out on Harvin if there were other players who felt the same way but you continue to root for those guys because they weren't named in the article. Second why couldn't it just be a football move that they got rid of him. Harvin hasn't really done much for the Seahawks since he has been there and maybe they felt having packages for his skill set was taking away the overall abilities of everyone else on the offense. Next why cant it be Pete Carroll? He is pretty much running that organization just like how he ran USC. Carroll is a great coach but something is still fishy in that he bolted for the NFL when those sanctions from the NCAA were coming. I wont be surprised if in a few years something comes out about how he is coaching that locker room and he better be careful because although everything I gravy right now it wont be with the outspoken players that he has on that team.

Forum List

Back