Perception and Truth

M

metanoia2k

Take this test...

If any of you NeoCons get more than 50% the first time, I'll volunteer to go to Iraq to be Paul Bremmer's personal taster...
If you can't get 50%, promise me that you'll reflect on the difference between "Truth" and perception.

http://www.njagyouth.org/colortest.swf

Uh...heh...say, Jimmy...let's talk this over a little bit (clearing throat)...I have a terrible allergy to heat and sand....and Bremer really wouldn't like me...uh...hanging around his food--yeah, THAT's the ticket...

Originally posted by metanoia2k
Uh...heh...say, Jimmy...let's talk this over a little bit (clearing throat)...I have a terrible allergy to heat and sand....and Bremer really wouldn't like me...uh...hanging around his food--yeah, THAT's the ticket...

LOL

I actually saw that test quite a few times previously, so I went in prepared. I did only have to take it once this evening to get that score though. I believe the first time I took it I got 80%.

Thats actually a pretty good test.

jejeje. funny test. I got 75% the first time, 100% the second. Now, a prize to whoever can take this thread and somehow make it relevant to the Iraq war. Points will be awarded for the more left-brained responses!

jejeje

welcome to the board metanoia. I'm enjoying your posts.

Originally posted by Bry
jejeje. funny test. I got 75% the first time, 100% the second. Now, a prize to whoever can take this thread and somehow make it relevant to the Iraq war. Points will be awarded for the more left-brained responses!

jejeje

welcome to the board metanoia. I'm enjoying your posts.

I'm sure metanoia2k had a point to make, although general in nature, and that was that the truth isn't always what we initially perceive. I agree that we will all have a different perspective on what is happening in Iraq. I'm sure we are all right some of the time while we are all wrong some of the time. Point was taken.

Welcome back, bry! :)

Forum List

Back