*Pepsi Banned For LIFE*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Well the Pepsi Corp is officially on *CWN*s shit list.
2. As soon as we leave Iraq, they put on market cans of Pepsi with images of 911 on the cans.
3. They are a worthless anti-American Corp.
4. I say we all boycott their products.
5. LINK:Pepsi Arabia - Can Celebrating September 11th? - CNN iReport

CNN PRODUCER NOTE reporter Lynsey, who works at the Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center in Iraq, shared a photo on Sunday of a Diet Pepsi can that's causing controversy online due to its imagery, which some say resembles the Twin Towers and a plane flying overhead. 'I personally saw the can and noticed the towers/planes and thought immediately of 9/11 without even knowing about the can issue,' she wrote in an email. 'I think it is at best in very bad taste and at worst direct anti-American marketing to people in this area. I think that it should be causing controversy; Pepsi shouldn't be marketing what could be interpreted as pro-terrorist themes to sell soft drinks.'

CNN reached out to Pepsi for comment. 'We are sorry that some people found this design insensitive, which was never our intention as the graphics on this can were inspired by the Dubai skyline,' said Jeff Dahncke of the PepsiCo communications department, adding that the company has since stopped production of the can."

6. Go to link and see the pic.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. As soon as we leave Iraq, they put on market cans of Pepsi with images of 911 on the cans.

CNN PRODUCER NOTE reporter Lynsey, who works at the Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center in Iraq, shared a photo on Sunday of a Diet Pepsi can that's causing controversy online due to its imagery, which some say resembles the Twin Towers and a plane flying overhead. 'I personally saw the can and noticed the towers/planes and thought immediately of 9/11 without even knowing about the can issue,' she wrote in an email. 'I think it is at best in very bad taste and at worst direct anti-American marketing to people in this area. I think that it should be causing controversy; Pepsi shouldn't be marketing what could be interpreted as pro-terrorist themes to sell soft drinks.'

CNN reached out to Pepsi for comment. 'We are sorry that some people found this design insensitive, which was never our intention as the graphics on this can were inspired by the Dubai skyline,' said Jeff Dahncke of the PepsiCo communications department, adding that the company has since stopped production of the can."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Is there an application that has to be completed to be added to the official *CWN*s shit list?

If so, please send it to me.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Is there an application that has to be completed to be added to the official *CWN*s shit list?

If so, please send it to me.

1. Why yes, what is your fax number and I will fax you one.:badgrin:

Regards,
sirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If it sells more Pepsi - isn't it, by capitalism, OK? Or does Pepsi need to be more PC?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

As soon as we leave Iraq, they put on market cans of Pepsi with images of 911 on the cans.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That is really pathetic is Pepsi an American company ?

1. Ofcourse they are.
2. They are shit though.
3. I see n reason to buy a single can, ever again, and trust me I won't.
4 And I will bad mouth them at every occasion too.
5. If you love USA you will too.
6. There is a line capitalism should not cross, and Pepsi crossed it.:mad:
7. They have no excuse.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You have far more fires to put out than Pepsi. Granted, they suck, but you'd should take a look at the fine, upstanding folks at the Monsanto Corp for your pillar of trust. Those people are just outstanding, LOL.

Forum List

Back