Peo's Place (Refugees Unite!)

an AD for another chat/disscussion site? Why? I am happy here, besides I am a moderator, been for years, in 'another very small chat room', maybe 30 members or so all been there for 10 years or more and we discourage those from doing that.

Respectfully,I would rather chat/discuss with you right in here, but that's just me. Don't take this as a reprimand, it's not my site and I have no business in what USMB does, they seem to do just about everything right, so I ain't rockin the boat, just sayin..............:eusa_angel:

If I am out of line I am sure someone will throw spitwads at me! :D

an AD for another chat/disscussion site? Why? I am happy here, besides I am a moderator, been for years, in 'another very small chat room', maybe 30 members or so all been there for 10 years or more and we discourage those from doing that.

Respectfully,I would rather chat/discuss with you right in here, but that's just me. Don't take this as a reprimand, it's not my site and I have no business in what USMB does, they seem to do just about everything right, so I ain't rockin the boat, just sayin..............:eusa_angel:

I got the impression that this was intended to be like another coffee shop thread, except for those who are coming over from another site and want to hook up. Just gathering the flock together.

Noooooooo!! You misunderstood. WE are the refugees from another board. We have come here to regroup and chat. I just made a thread where we can meet HERE. We aren't going anywhere else.

And ladies do NOT spit!!

I got the impression that this was intended to be like another coffee shop thread, except for those who are coming over from another site and want to hook up. Just gathering the flock together.

Exactly!

Noooooooo!! You misunderstood. WE are the refugees from another board. We have come here to regroup and chat. I just made a thread where we can meet HERE. We aren't going anywhere else.

And ladies do NOT spit!!

:lol: That's great, I guess my brain is in neutral this morning, but what's new? Welcome again to USMB anyway. Your not in trouble I just wasn't thinking, the more the merrier!

Last edited:
Whew!! Good. We are an old group of friends that went to the MSN UK board when the US board shut down. Somebody over there posted this site in the hopes, I think, of getting rid of us Ugly 'Mericans!!

Anyway, some of us have found our way over and I just made a thread, named after my pard's dog, where we can meet. Hopefully we can meet new friends here, too.

Whew!! Good. We are an old group of friends that went to the MSN UK board when the US board shut down. Somebody over there posted this site in the hopes, I think, of getting rid of us Ugly 'Mericans!!

Anyway, some of us have found our way over and I just made a thread, named after my pard's dog, where we can meet. Hopefully we can meet new friends here, too.

Small world, I used to be an MSN member till they changed everything around and charged etc. A friend of mine in San Diego started a chat room before MSN changed and most of us who were in both just migrated his room, been there ever since. Had a lot of friends from the UK as well as other locations there too, I do miss them, Then I found USMB and it is pretty nice. Hope you enjoy USMB as most of us here do, I am a newby myself in here, one day I may be an oldtimer with megareps. :D

Good luck to you. I hope you get your megreps. I don't know what most of the stuff is but everytime I ask a question, I just get a smartass answer. I'm just surfing around trying to find out on my own.

Good luck to you. I hope you get your megreps. I don't know what most of the stuff is but everytime I ask a question, I just get a smartass answer. I'm just surfing around trying to find out on my own.

We have several resident smart asses. Of course, I'm not one of them.:eusa_whistle:

And ladies do NOT spit!!

Sorry.

We're all fill up on tired and poor huddled posters yearning to post free.

You'll have to move on unless you marry one of us.

And ladies do NOT spit!!

Sorry.

We're all fill up on tired and poor huddled posters yearning to post free.

You'll have to move on unless you marry one of us.

Is that a proposal and do you want kids?

I am here (just to say hello now I have to rush off to work)

I shall stop in later though.

In the meantime
you all have a Fantastic Friday!

okay your not a hannity maggot.....we got a coffeehouse thread.....fox started it....perhaps instead of trying to establish your own little nook you should venture out and see the threads out there

plus i dont like anyone....sad but true....

Forum List

Back