People's Rights To Self Protection

Johnney said:
all i have to say is your a better man than i. he would have been bleeding inthe streets if it was me

I'm with Johnney. The big I is a bigger man than I. I'da racked the twelve gage and blown a hole in him at worst. At the least I'd have beat him into a coma.

Hey you guys , ya'll can move down hear to Texas where for 75 dollars , a clean record and passing a day long class and test you too can get a concealed weapons permit that allows you to carry a nice variety of cool handguns . What is really special about this law is that criminals know that their potential victims could be well armed and know how to use said weapons . . .gives them a little to think about . . . it's a beautiful thing . If someone breaks into your home you have the right and are encouraged to shoot for the head .
On the hand , it is 10.30 pm and the temperature is still 86 degrees with 60 % humidity . We lucked out , a cold front moved in and brought down the humidity . :smoke:

It's things like this that make me glad I live in small town Texas.

A few years ago, a woman I know was having trouble with a stalker. I was at her house one night when we almost caught him in her back yard. While she stayed at a friends house, me, her brother, and a couple of other friends stacked out at her house waiting to see if he would show up. We called the police, told them the situation, and told them what we were doing. They had trouble with this guy before, they just hadn't actually caught him doing anything. Before they left, one cop pulled me aside and said, "Stick some jewlery in his hand or something. Make it look good."

If someone breaks into your house, that is reason enough to believe force is justified.

New Topics

Forum List

Back