People

DDdavis

DDdavis
Jul 17, 2010
Jennings, Oklahoma
I knew that I was getting in a little to deap for most, those that think they are going to fly away and not go thru the tribulation, If rapture is not in the bible then why would you believe it. Do you think that all the races came from one famaily? I have studied the bible in 5 different languages, you want scripture, how about 1st John and I quote Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother.And werefore he slew him. Because his own works were evil, and his brothers rightous. Who do you think that evel one was? 2nd Corinthians 11:3 But I fear,lest any means, as the serpant beguiled Eve thru his subtilty,so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. (Beguiled) look it up.What do you think the word means?Luke 21:8 Matthew 24 Mark 13 Revelation 13:8 You want to know what it is going to be like in the end, read for yourselves. How many denominations were there when Jesus gave the sermon on the mount? But Romans declairs that God put the spirit of stuper on most to protect their innocence, Thats why every time Jesus spoke to a group of people he always started with those who have ears let them hear, because he knew that everyone had ears but most wouldnt here with understanding, he also said to not cast your pearls before swine, kick the dust off your sandels and move on. And most will be praying for the mountians to fall on them when Christ returns, not because of their sins, because they will know they have been deceived.

All I see is

"Herp-a-derp-derp-derp".

Retard-Girl-HERP-DERP-DERP-HERP-HER.jpg

you are correct in that the rapture is not in the bible.

not all the people come from one family....the bible says adam and eve were the first people made...not the only....

cain leaves eden and goes east into the land of nod and takes a wife. therefore there were more than the first couple.

the Bible really seemed to need a Paul Harvey imho.....>

Partially preserved Gospels
1.Gospel of Judas
2.Gospel of Peter
3.Gospel of Mary
4.Gospel of Philip
[edit] Fragmentary preserved Gospels
1.Dialogue of the Saviour
2.Papyrus Egerton 2
3.Gospel of Eve
4.Fayyum Fragment
5.Gospel of Mani
6.Oxyrhynchus Gospels
7.Gospel of the Saviour (also known as the Unknown Berlin gospel)
8.Gospel of the Twelve
[edit] Reconstructed Gospels[β]
1.Gospel of the Ebionites
2.Gospel of the Egyptians
3.Gospel of the Hebrews
4.Secret Gospel of Mark
5.Gospel of Matthias
6.Gospel of the Nazoraeans
7.Gospel of Q (also known as the "Q document")
8.Signs Gospel
9.Cross Gospel
[edit] Lost Gospels
1.Gospel of Bartholomew
2.Gospel of the Seventy
3.Gospel of the Four Heavenly Realms
4.Gospel of Perfection
5.Gospel of Marcion
6.Gospel of Basilides
7.Gospel of Andrew
8.Gospel of Apelles
9.Gospel of Cerinthus
10.Gospel of Bardesanes
11.Gospel of the Encratites[3]
12.Gospel of the Gnostics[4]
13.Gospel of Hesychius[5]
14.Gospel of Lucius[5]
15.Gospel of Longinus
16.Gospel of Manes
17.Gospel of Merinthus[6]
18.Gospel of Scythianus
19.Gospel of Simonides
20.Gospel of Tatian
21.Gospel of Thaddaeus[7]
22.Gospel of Valentinus[8]
23.The Clementine Gospel

Biblical prophecy, as for example, the Book of Revelations, is heresy.

The whole idea is an affront to the concept that God gave mankind free will.

If you believe that God made you a human with free will and NOT a puppet on a string, then you also have to believe that anyone claiming to know about the end of the world is full of beans.

You cannot have it both ways, folks.

Its a shame to think that most socalled christians think that the redman black man yellow, and white came from 2 people, not is scientifically impossable, but anatomically impossable. People have lost the art of reading subject, object and action

impossable, you mean he can't get no posse together?

“Billy. Billy! The other day, I was going down on my girlfriend, I said to her, ‘Jeez you got a big posse. Jeez you got a big posse.’ She said, ‘Why did you say that twice?’ I said, ‘I didn’t.’”

I knew that I was getting in a little to deap for most, those that think they are going to fly away and not go thru the tribulation, If rapture is not in the bible then why would you believe it. Do you think that all the races came from one famaily? I have studied the bible in 5 different languages, you want scripture, how about 1st John and I quote Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother.And werefore he slew him. Because his own works were evil, and his brothers rightous. Who do you think that evel one was? 2nd Corinthians 11:3 But I fear,lest any means, as the serpant beguiled Eve thru his subtilty,so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. (Beguiled) look it up.What do you think the word means?Luke 21:8 Matthew 24 Mark 13 Revelation 13:8 You want to know what it is going to be like in the end, read for yourselves. How many denominations were there when Jesus gave the sermon on the mount? But Romans declairs that God put the spirit of stuper on most to protect their innocence, Thats why every time Jesus spoke to a group of people he always started with those who have ears let them hear, because he knew that everyone had ears but most wouldnt here with understanding, he also said to not cast your pearls before swine, kick the dust off your sandels and move on. And most will be praying for the mountians to fall on them when Christ returns, not because of their sins, because they will know they have been deceived.

You are combining a lot of out of context information to make some point that you believe is true. However, the real study of the word is not to prove your ideas, but to learn of God's ideas.

Jesus, speaking to the Jewish leaders (John 8:44) "For you are the children of your father the devil, and you love to do the evil things he does. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has always hated the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, it is consistent with his character; for he is a liar and the father of lies. "

Cane was Abel's "brother" thus the same father. This is the way the term is meant in Genesis. Then you can read in John 8:44 that Jesus called the religious leaders "sons of the devil." This did not mean that they were not of the race of Adam (the human race) in the beginning.

Its a shame to think that most socalled christians think that the redman black man yellow, and white came from 2 people, not is scientifically impossable, but anatomically impossable. People have lost the art of reading subject, object and action

I suppose there is no way to say this without being rude.

If you have studied the Bible in four languages, and the manuscripts, I would think you would be a scholar. However, when I look at the spelling and such I clearly discount that idea.

Of course, I discounted it when I noticed that you seem to be studying the Bible to make it fit your personal beliefs, rather than to know God's take on the whole thing.

Having no idea what the OP is talking about because of the bad grammar and spelling, I am not sure what I can add to this thread.

However, I will say God bless you. And I hope you remain around for future discussions.

BTW what languages have you read the Bible in?

Explain that line of reasoning. No matter what 'creation' idea you follow, we all have a set of common ancestors.

Hey tell me where you live, because I think there is something in your water and I dont want to visit, or I may start thinking and talking like you.

Man I did not know God was judging on spelling? I always thought he would judge on the contents of your heart, get rid of some of the hate, and you might see the forest.

God judging on spelling? Hardly. But it sure is common decency to try to write as correctly as possible so you can have a conversation with people instead of misunderstanding them which generally leads to personal attacks and contention.

Gen 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heal. Get a greek dictionary and look up the word seed, it is sperm, I suggest the strongs then you can not only look it up in the greek but all the other languages of the bible. I John 3:12 Not as Cain, who WAS of that wicked one, and slew his brother, Do you know who the wicked one is, or must I explain that to you to. Ive already given you the information as to how the end will be Luke 21:8, Matthew 24,Mark 13 Revelation 13:8 Daniel 9:27 you want more? Some people on here think we will be judged by our spelling, or we hit the wrong key on the keyboard, there is so much hate on this site, I can see with all of the closed minded hate filled people why all will worship the antichrist.

How is asking to clarify what you are trying to say by writing in some sort of standardized way hate?

New Topics

Forum List

Back