Danica Patrick
Lady Googoo
Paris Hilton
Larry the Cable Guy
Michael Moore

I'm not the only one, I knew it!:clap2:

Boy, it's hard coming up with a list.

But off the top of my head. . . .

All radical extremist terrorists who live to maim, injure, destroy, kill, and create mayhem anywhere on the planet or who condone and/or promote that.

All politicians who are in it to increase their personal fame, influence, power, and/or personal fotune rather than putting the best interest of the country at the top.

All Supreme Court justices and other judges who think social engineering is a proper function of the Court.

All entertainers who use their fame, fortune, and influence in the ritual of the politics of personal destruction.

All those who promote sexism, racism, or victimization for personal gain.

Many of the trolls, idiots, numbnuts, and other exercises in futility on message boards. (A few are useful for entertainment purposes.)

I really don't wish anyone would go away. Why? Because it would have a negative impact on their friends and family.

However.........people who I wish would just shut the fuck up?

Palin.
Trump.
Boehner.

And all the tea baggers.

Boy, it's hard coming up with a list.

But off the top of my head. . . .

All radical extremist terrorists who live to maim, injure, destroy, kill, and create mayhem anywhere on the planet or who condone and/or promote that.

All politicians who are in it to increase their personal fame, influence, power, and/or personal fotune rather than putting the best interest of the country at the top.

All Supreme Court justices and other judges who think social engineering is a proper function of the Court.

All entertainers who use their fame, fortune, and influence in the ritual of the politics of personal destruction.

All those who promote sexism, racism, or victimization for personal gain.

Many of the trolls, idiots, numbnuts, and other exercises in futility on message boards. (A few are useful for entertainment purposes.)

That leaves like 3 people. Counting you. :lol:

I wish Wiz Khalifa would go away so I could have a shot with Amber Rose, but who I am kidding? shes just move on to another millionare like Amare Stoudamire or Gucci Man. :(

amber-rose-87232.jpg

eb8d2a14ca2efc0b_amberrose.xxlarge.jpg

amber-rose-beach-kanye-kissing.jpg

Osama Bin Laden.

Oh wait.

President Barack Obama DID make him disappear! :mm:

Barack Obama didn't kill Bin Laden. All he did was melt the block of ice that his body was frozen in. Bin Laden's been dead since 2002 when he died of kidney failure and marfan syndrome.

Only the crazy conspiracy theorists think that Obama lead a Navy SEALs team that snuck into his hideout and killed him.

No, the real story is he died of natural causes, was on the CIA payroll, and his body was frozen to be revealed at a politically expedient time.

Osama Bin Laden.

Oh wait.

President Barack Obama DID make him disappear! :mm:

Barack Obama didn't kill Bin Laden. All he did was melt the block of ice that his body was frozen in. Bin Laden's been dead since 2002 when he died of kidney failure and marfan syndrome.

Only the crazy conspiracy theorists think that Obama lead a Navy SEALs team that snuck into his hideout and killed him.

No, the real story is he died of natural causes, was on the CIA payroll, and his body was frozen to be revealed at a politically expedient time. .

Then why the fuck didn't Jr. thaw him out before he said he was no longer concerned with him?

Yeah.........I get the satire, but the question remains.

Forum List

Back