people with kids who werent alive / too young to remember 9/11

I think it depends on the kid. How old is he ? Is he interested in that general subject at all? Hell, I know 40 year olds that just don't care about those sorts of things at all.

No he really has no idea. hes 8 and his mom was pregnant with him on 9/11. I was expecting questions about it on 9/11 this year, but he never asked anything so I am not sure. I figure the later he gets curious about it the more mature answer I can give him

An airliner weighing less than 200 tons hit the south tower at 550 mph. How much does that cause the building to deflect from its center position? When has the mainstream media ever discussed this?

Why would they discuss that when it was not the impact that brought them down, and they never claimed it did.

What they did say is that the impact took out some support Beams and then the uncontrolled fires weakened enough of the rest for it to collapse.

You keep talking about Physics being defied, yet every theory you guys have has been debunked by ACTUAL physicists, and all you guys do is claim they are all dirty.

NIST claims wtc 7 collapsed due to fire and the NIST report has been rejected by a legion of experts
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

An airliner weighing less than 200 tons hit the south tower at 550 mph. How much does that cause the building to deflect from its center position? When has the mainstream media ever discussed this?

Why would they discuss that when it was not the impact that brought them down, and they never claimed it did.

What they did say is that the impact took out some support Beams and then the uncontrolled fires weakened enough of the rest for it to collapse.

You keep talking about Physics being defied, yet every theory you guys have has been debunked by ACTUAL physicists, and all you guys do is claim they are all dirty.

NIST claims wtc 7 collapsed due to fire and the NIST report has been rejected by a legion of experts

Ah Typical Truther MO. I point out that your claims about the Towers are BS as nobody ever claimed they were brought down by Impact force, and your response is to change the subject to WTC7 and make yet another baseless claim that experts all agree with you about that as well.

I think it depends on the kid. How old is he ? Is he interested in that general subject at all? Hell, I know 40 year olds that just don't care about those sorts of things at all.

No he really has no idea. hes 8 and his mom was pregnant with him on 9/11. I was expecting questions about it on 9/11 this year, but he never asked anything so I am not sure. I figure the later he gets curious about it the more mature answer I can give him

I'd let him come to you about it, and just base your answers off the type of questions he asks.

ROFL

So why did you ignore the fact that I also mentioned the fire. You ignore my talking about the quantity of steel in relation to the temperature it would rise to?

So what is your objective besides making yourself look silly?

The impact did do structural damage so it depends on who you are disputing with what they try to make a BIG DEAL about. Ignore the structural damage from impact and they will jump on that. I had both bases covered and you are trying to pretend I didn't. :lol:

Now are you saying SCIENCE EDUCATION doesn't matter?

psik

Ah Typical Truther MO. I point out that your claims about the Towers are BS as nobody ever claimed they were brought down by Impact force, and your response is to change the subject to WTC7 and make yet another baseless claim that experts all agree with you about that as well.

so you have no answer to wtc 7 ? and you chose to ignore the highly credible experts that find the NIST report to be seriously flawed , inaccurate and impossible

Forum List

Back