People who were supporting the protest in Egypt guess who you were supporting

the ignorance is on your part fuck head.

You are beyond ignorant. I don't even know if a word has been invented for the stupidity you show every day....

You are clueless about what you were supporting in egypt.

This is not in support of Grump but you are clueless as to what is happening on the world stage, you'd prefer to cherry pick. Thanks for helping to make conservatives look ignorant and uninformed.

Grump's conservative?

I thought he was a lib.

Or maybe I just thought he was batshit crazy and assumed that made him lib...

You are beyond ignorant. I don't even know if a word has been invented for the stupidity you show every day....

You have no clue as to what I am, or am not, supporting in Egypt..thing is, neither do you..

I know one thing your lack of comprehension skills on what you are reading. I never said anything about what you were I said
"You are clueless about what you were supporting in Egypt."

Grump's conservative?

I thought he was a lib.

Or maybe I just thought he was batshit crazy and assumed that made him lib...

I never said he was a conservative I was addressing the OP. It's the wingnuts on both sides that are fucked up with their petty, cherry picked "gotcha" play ground games.

This is not in support of Grump but you are clueless as to what is happening on the world stage, you'd prefer to cherry pick. Thanks for helping to make conservatives look ignorant and uninformed.

Not cherry picking just showing the facts.

Not cherry picking just showing the facts.

Then show them all like I had to do for you. When you don't it's called cherry picking and that's exactly what you did, either by lack of knowledge or intent of purpose, neither one is admirable.

Forum List

Back