People who were supporting the protest in Egypt guess who you were supporting

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Ayman al-Zawahiri. Who is Ayman al-Zawahiri? I guess you should learn a little bit about him. He's number two al-Qaida and more than likely will be number one now. Oh why did you support him?

Al-Zawahiri is a physician and the founder of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ). This organization opposes the secular Egyptian Government and seeks its overthrow through violent means. In approximately 1998, the EIJ led by Al-Zawahiri merged with Al Qaeda.
Now who would have said this about the man? The FBI

FBI — AYMAN AL-ZAWAHIRI

A lot of different people, groups, governments and individuals supported it and all the other movements currently happening in the Middle East and North Africa for a variety of reasons, it doesn't mean the eventual outcome will be in their favor. Hell this is old news.

A lot of different people, groups, governments and individuals supported it and all the other movements currently happening in the Middle East and North Africa for a variety of reasons, it doesn't mean the eventual outcome will be in their favor. Hell this is old news.

Yell like the Muslim Brotherhood?

That's right and the British Foreign Office, our State Department, elements of Al Qaeda, The Russian Federation, etc, etc, etc. All with their own hopes and plans. The reality is the vast majority of what is going on (no so much in Egypt) is the continuing push/pull between the Sunnis and the Shias for power and wealth.
The other aspect is the youth have had access to social networking via the internet and have seen aspects of our western secular society they want. They're making themselves heard so I wouldn't worry to much about it unless of course you want to use it for political hackery.

That's right and the British Foreign Office, our State Department, elements of Al Qaeda, The Russian Federation, etc, etc, etc. All with their own hopes and plans. The reality is the vast majority of what is going on (no so much in Egypt) is the continuing push/pull between the Sunnis and the Shias for power and wealth.
The other aspect is the youth have had access to social networking via the internet and have seen aspects of our western secular society they want. They're making themselves heard so I wouldn't worry to much about it unless of course you want to use it for political hackery.

some no matter what will call it political hackery so at this point and time it doesn't matter. All I am doing is sharing some information to those who might not have a clue.

some no matter what will call it political hackery so at this point and time it doesn't matter. All I am doing is sharing some information to those who might not have a clue.

Interesting, not what your OP and subsequent posts appeared to portray.

Ayman al-Zawahiri. Who is Ayman al-Zawahiri? I guess you should learn a little bit about him. He's number two al-Qaida and more than likely will be number one now. Oh why did you support him?

Al-Zawahiri is a physician and the founder of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ). This organization opposes the secular Egyptian Government and seeks its overthrow through violent means. In approximately 1998, the EIJ led by Al-Zawahiri merged with Al Qaeda.

FBI — AYMAN AL-ZAWAHIRI

Fuck you are beyond stupid..

I made a post on here a while ago how Conservatives are only capable of thinking and posting in soundsbites (see my sig)...

You prove that point every day....moron....

FBI — AYMAN AL-ZAWAHIRI

I made a post on here a while ago how Conservatives are only capable of thinking and posting in soundsbites (see my sig)...

the ignorance is on your part fuck head.

ABC News correspondent Lara Setrakian finds this t-shirt being sold in Egypt that compares President Obama to King Tutankhamen, who ruled Egypt from 1333-1324 BC.
One possible aspect at play here is the insistence by some African-American activists that Tutankhamen was black, though in 2007 Egyptian antiquities expert Zahi Hawass said that "Tutankhamen was not black, and the portrayal of ancient Egyptian civilization as black has no element of truth to it."

President Obama = King Tut? - Political Punch

Wow. This explains so much. He's a man out of time....and leading the wrong country!

Let's give Obama back to Egypt! It's the neighborly thing to do!

FBI — AYMAN AL-ZAWAHIRI

You are beyond ignorant. I don't even know if a word has been invented for the stupidity you show every day....

You are beyond ignorant. I don't even know if a word has been invented for the stupidity you show every day....

You are clueless about what you were supporting in egypt.

Forum List

Back