People who voted for obama

As opposed to people who vote Republican who think Dinosaurs are extinct because Noah didn't have room for them on the Ark?

I voted for McCain last time, but I'm voting for Obama this time because Mitt Romney is a horrible human being... and a Mormon. But I repeat myself.

Some make assumptions based on color. I think the libs do this all the time, which is why they group people and then address each group differently. The last election, we had some voting on color, some voting because they thought Obama would give them things and others were trying to prove they weren't racist. Should be about issues and solutions, but we all know better.

Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw. "If you voted for Obama last time to prove you weren't a racist, vote for someone else this time to prove you're not an idiot."

As opposed to people who vote Republican who think Dinosaurs are extinct because Noah didn't have room for them on the Ark?

I voted for McCain last time, but I'm voting for Obama this time because Mitt Romney is a horrible human being... and a Mormon. But I repeat myself.

Maybe if you would watch the video before commenting you would not look like an obama supporter.

Some make assumptions based on color. I think the libs do this all the time, which is why they group people and then address each group differently. The last election, we had some voting on color, some voting because they thought Obama would give them things and others were trying to prove they weren't racist. Should be about issues and solutions, but we all know better.

Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw. "If you voted for Obama last time to prove you weren't a racist, vote for someone else this time to prove you're not an idiot."

The people in the video thought Palin was the one who said America had 57 states.

Maybe if you would watch the video before commenting you would not look like an obama supporter.

I didn't need to watch more than two seconds of it to figure out what kind of video it was....

Frankly, the real problem Republicans have.

If you don't make six figures, you don't have any real good reason to vote for them because they simply do not give a sh it about you.

They just get you worked up about guns or abortions or gays and you morons vote for them, anyway.

Wasn't always that way, I think even George W. Bush cared about working class folks on some level.

But I think they've just kind of concluded you guys are stupid and can be easily manipulated when they blow the dog whistles.

The people in the video thought Palin was the one who said America had 57 states.

Amazing, but they'll believe anything without question. I suppose they believe Bush is the one who said "corpsemen." I thought it was bad enough that some confused the real Palin with Tina Fey's skits on SNL. It's just so easy to fool these people.

I didn't need to watch more than two seconds of it to figure out what kind of video it was....

If you don't make six figures, you don't have any real good reason to vote for them because they simply do not give a sh it about you.

They just get you worked up about guns or abortions or gays and you morons vote for them, anyway.

Wasn't always that way, I think even George W. Bush cared about working class folks on some level.

But I think they've just kind of concluded you guys are stupid and can be easily manipulated when they blow the dog whistles.

What kind of video was it that only 2 seconds was all you needed to watch? It was a video with people giving their answers to questions they were asked.

Amazing, but they'll believe anything without question. I suppose they believe Bush is the one who said "corpsemen." I thought it was bad enough that some confused the real Palin with Tina Fey's skits on SNL. It's just so easy to fool these people.

Yep you need to take a look at my other thread I started MSNBC 2008:lol:

it's always funny watching rightwingnut hacks criticize others for not being rightwingnut hacks.

you guys crack me up.

it's always funny watching rightwingnut hacks criticize others for not being rightwingnut hacks.

you guys crack me up.

Jillian some simple questions were asked of those people. They knew more about Sarah Palin even if what they knew was wrong than they did about obama. Some even thought it was Palin who said America had 57 states.

you guys crack me up.

Jillian some simple questions were asked of those people. They knew more about Sarah Palin even if what they knew was wrong than they did about obama. Some even thought it was Palin who said America had 57 states.

please.... the guy has been vetted to infinity and beyond. he's been president for three years. i'm not really interested in birfers and nutbars who call him a socialitykenyanmuslim.

what i'm interested in... the GOP has been co-opted by its furthest far right extremists. yesterday boehner yelled about 'jobs jobs jobs' while the loons in the house were working on another bill to impede my right to exercise dominion over my own body.

I might have voted for McCain in 2000.... in 2004, he went nutter... i can't imagine ever again casting a ballot for a repub on the fed level now.

and the arrogance of the right, who would chew off their own arms before they'd vote for the president; the arrogance of the right who wouldn't vote for him if he walked on water.... is laughable.

this whole idea you have that "compromise means dems [go] to [your] side" is beyond stupid... is pathetically sad and is never going to happen.

wow

you guys crack me up.

please.... the guy has been vetted to infinity and beyond. he's been president for three years. i'm not really interested in birfers and nutbars who call him a socialitykenyanmuslim.

what i'm interested in... the GOP has been co-opted by its furthest far right extremists. yesterday boehner yelled about 'jobs jobs jobs' while the loons in the house were working on another bill to impede my right to exercise dominion over my own body.

I might have voted for McCain in 2000.... in 2004, he went nutter... i can't imagine ever again casting a ballot for a repub on the fed level now.

and the arrogance of the right, who would chew off their own arms before they'd vote for the president; the arrogance of the right who wouldn't vote for him if he walked on water.... is laughable.

Vetted my ass. only in the liberal mind. We seen the affects of that vetting in Detroit as democrats lined up for Obama bucks.

Try a different lie.

There is a lot of ignorance on both sides. That is what makes the emphasis on federal elections so scary. A bunch of uneducated people can cause huge swings in the flow of American society (such as it is), all because of a catchy campaign slogan (Hope and Change).

If kept more local, they could screw up their own lives and not have access to the resources of others to straighten them out (or keep screwing them up).

you guys crack me up.

this whole idea you have that "compromise means dems [go] to [your] side" is beyond stupid... is pathetically sad and is never going to happen.

please.... the guy has been vetted to infinity and beyond. he's been president for three years. i'm not really interested in birfers and nutbars who call him a socialitykenyanmuslim

You did not watch the video did you? It had nothing to do with his citizenship. It did have more to do with those people not being informed before they voted.

wow
Amazing ain't it? He says he's a republican but leans left but says he will out right vote for obama :lol:

the reason Obama wasn't vetted is because he was a EMPTY SUIT

He's never done anything outstanding, was a community organizer, a part time guest lecturer, a lowly state Senator and a TWO YEAR Senator before he decided he should become king..

He's a ugly person and a worse President

Forum List

Back