People who should lose their right to own a gun

We can start with people who leave a loaded gun lying around so the toddler can shoot his mother.
DERRY ACCIDENTAL SHOOTING: 2-year-old gets hands on gun, woman accidentally shot in Westmoreland County

The problem.....this story does not give any details on the father...is he a convicted criminal who can't legally own a gun? The majority of these accidental shootings happen in homes with criminals, not law abiding gun owners. So, odds are he couldn't own the gun in the first place.....

If you can provide follow up that would be helpful....

Next.....how did the 2 year old actually shoot the gun...I am calling foul here. I think the father or mother accidentally fired the weapon and they are using the toddler to prevent an arrest.

As to guns in the home....where it or lock it up.......if you have children. Just my advice.

We can start with people who leave a loaded gun lying around so the toddler can shoot his mother.
DERRY ACCIDENTAL SHOOTING: 2-year-old gets hands on gun, woman accidentally shot in Westmoreland County

To shed some light on this issue.........

over 600 million guns in private hands.....over 18.6 million people can carry guns legally for self defense...

Number of accidental gun deaths? vs. other types of accidental death?

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

2017 accidental gun death.....486

Guns....486

Cars....38,659

Poison...64,795
Fall (Gravity) ...36,338
Suffocation...6,946
Fire....2,902
Struck, by or against...819
Bicycle...345

Forum List

Back