People who live in Caravans should not throw stones....

The exquisite timing is suspicious. Where is the freaking CIA? My guess is that the Agency created this mess to embarrass the President.

Mexico is cracking down.

Jo
Other than creating havoc for the United States, WHY would a country allow tens of thousands of foreigners to just walk thru their country???

Imagine 10,000 foreigners walking up I-75 claiming their walking to Canada and just passing thru. Would the USA allow an army of foreigners to march up our interstate?
you do know they are coming from shitholes caused by the GOP War on Drugs and their corrupt economic meltdown of 2008, right?That includes Mexico and Central America, But Central America doesn't get our help. Mexico has a lot of sympathy for these people, and Mexicans.

The shit holes are cause by corrupt governments who take the foreign aid sent to them and buy mansions with it for their Politicians...You simply cannot fix that kind of stupid.....but even worse are those who want to blame America for their plight....completely dumb.

JO
unless you know some history and listen to respected media instead of b******* propaganda, dumbass ignoramus dupe.

The propaganda comes from the left in the form of " AMERICA WRECKED CENTRAL AMERICA WITH IT"S DRUG WARS".... of course we are not given any details as to how the statement is simply made for the ears of the automaton army that stands and repeats stupid on cue.

A closer look at the real history of these thiefdoms that masquerade as nations reveals that they have no one but themselves to blame for the miserable conditions they now offer as accommodations for their citizens.

3 Major Reasons Why Central America is the Poorest Region

The fact is that they want more US war on drugs not less....what they need to do is take on Duterte's philosophy....no compliance no breathing...that simple.

The time for reasoning with the cartels has gone by....but for as long as there are simple minded numskulls who want to legalize the products that are made with the blood of innocent people and create a large market for them here....namely left wing american assholes with shit for brains.... the cartels don't have to worry about their future.

The exquisite timing is suspicious. Where is the freaking CIA? My guess is that the Agency created this mess to embarrass the President.
Trump made this crisis all by himself, dumbass dupe. Nobody would have cared.
Well it sure is working for him in that case....but then again what crisis are you talking about? There are a few thousand disease ridden Criminals marching up the continent being paid 6K a piece by the open society foundation....there are currently a total of 30,000 soldiers, HLS, regular army and border patrol waiting for them.

I don't see any crisis do you? Perhaps the crisis lies in the reduction of the cash flow business that is now being restricted. I wonder how many elected officials are feeling the pinch on the other side eh?
They're paid $6,000 each? You are terminally brainwashed with total BS, you ridiculous ignoramus...

JO's radio is permanently set for AM only....

Never did care much for FM....I care even less for idiots who live here, benefit from this nation's bravery and self sacrifice and then proceed to call it a thief and a coward....not sure why those kinds of people stay here. Could it be because this is the only place on earth where a retarded parasite can live at the behest of a benevolent government and shit on that government at the same time? Must be huh?....Cuz there has to be SOME REASON WHY PEOPLE LIKE THAT ARE STILL HERE.....nomshayin?

So Mexico tolerated Injured Police officers? I don' think that's going to happen for too long. Some migrants had gasoline bombs and bottle rockets apparently. Eventually the Mexican interior ministry is going to sanction live firearms in response....my guess is that it will spill over in to a conflict between Mexican Police and Guatemalan Police and could get pretty ugly pretty quick.

The Caravan people are probably telling the truth about the conditions where they are coming from but that in and of itself cannot become the responsibility of the US to fix. We can help, we can send funds ( though I question the wisdom of that ) but we cannot teach an entire culture to be responsible until they are willing to learn. In the mean time we will continue to be the mos welcoming nation on Earth but it must be on Terms that benefit all and preserve the peace. Otherwise there will be no place to migrate to eventually.

Additionally they seem to have an attitude...or some of them do. The are fiercely patriotic and very proud of the country they are fleeing from?

I mean.....What the EFF? How does that add up??

So they like to throw stones? Well that's a bad idea....I'm not sure we should sanction live fire in response but I'm all for some water cannons or even tennis ball cannons to be followed by rubber bullets if needed and even tear gas.

I understand these people are desperate....but they need to come here hat in hand...somebody apparently told them that they have a right to come here and that we OWE them something and they intend to collect it. REDICULOUS!

Hopefully none of them get the bright Idea to use a firearm and they should definitely forget about picking up rocks to throw...oh...and yeah..

Lose that stupid flag....you're coming here to assimilate remember?

JO
Those migrants in the caravan aren't "asylum" seekers. Mexico offered them education, jobs and health care and the migrants refused and pressed on towards the US. This is clearly an unarmed invasion. They saw it work in Europe where millions of Muslims successfully invaded western Europe and they now aim to do the same here. The only thing they are, is a threat to our National Security and if rocks are thrown (rocks can fracture skulls and kill), then an armed response is appropriate.

Just so we fully understand this.

THE DEMOCRATS, WHO LOVE SCHOOL MASS SHOOTINGS, ARE REALLY REALLY HOPING THE US ARMED FORCES SHOOTS AND KILLS A MASS NUMBER OF THESE HONDURANS.

Just know that left wing media...

ARE HOPING THE US ARMED FORCES SHOOTS AND KILLS A MASS NUMBER OF THESE HONDURANS.

Do not doubt it. Also, the world globalists are desperately HOPING THAT SAME THING.

Some asshole throw a rock at me? I shoot back. I hope its the same with all those guarding the border.
No mercy.

Trump made this crisis all by himself, dumbass dupe. Nobody would have cared.
Well it sure is working for him in that case....but then again what crisis are you talking about? There are a few thousand disease ridden Criminals marching up the continent being paid 6K a piece by the open society foundation....there are currently a total of 30,000 soldiers, HLS, regular army and border patrol waiting for them.

I don't see any crisis do you? Perhaps the crisis lies in the reduction of the cash flow business that is now being restricted. I wonder how many elected officials are feeling the pinch on the other side eh?
They're paid $6,000 each? You are terminally brainwashed with total BS, you ridiculous ignoramus...

JO's radio is permanently set for AM only....

Never did care much for FM....I care even less for idiots who live here, benefit from this nation's bravery and self sacrifice and then proceed to call it a thief and a coward....not sure why those kinds of people stay here. Could it be because this is the only place on earth where a retarded parasite can live at the behest of a benevolent government and shit on that government at the same time? Must be huh?....Cuz there has to be SOME REASON WHY PEOPLE LIKE THAT ARE STILL HERE.....nomshayin?
You believe so much hateful BS I would never call you a Patriot... Just another hater dupe... No other country really wants Americans as immigrants... By the way... They worry they'll be stuck with a brainwashed GOP provincial idiot hater like U .... So why are we the only rich country without Healthcare daycare paid parental leave one-month vacations living wage cheap college and training, ID card 2 end illegal immigration and workers and taxing the rich their fair share? Easy, the scumbag lying thieving greedy idiot rich GOP and the silly dupes like you...

Just so we fully understand this.

THE DEMOCRATS, WHO LOVE SCHOOL MASS SHOOTINGS, ARE REALLY REALLY HOPING THE US ARMED FORCES SHOOTS AND KILLS A MASS NUMBER OF THESE HONDURANS.

Just know that left wing media...

ARE HOPING THE US ARMED FORCES SHOOTS AND KILLS A MASS NUMBER OF THESE HONDURANS.

Do not doubt it. Also, the world globalists are desperately HOPING THAT SAME THING.

I'm left because of a trade union, I don't love shooting, and I hope this can be settled w/o loss of American life.

Semi automatic weapons against rocks?

Republicans are animals.

Mexico is cracking down.

Jo
Other than creating havoc for the United States, WHY would a country allow tens of thousands of foreigners to just walk thru their country???

Imagine 10,000 foreigners walking up I-75 claiming their walking to Canada and just passing thru. Would the USA allow an army of foreigners to march up our interstate?
you do know they are coming from shitholes caused by the GOP War on Drugs and their corrupt economic meltdown of 2008, right?That includes Mexico and Central America, But Central America doesn't get our help. Mexico has a lot of sympathy for these people, and Mexicans.

The shit holes are cause by corrupt governments who take the foreign aid sent to them and buy mansions with it for their Politicians...You simply cannot fix that kind of stupid.....but even worse are those who want to blame America for their plight....completely dumb.

JO
unless you know some history and listen to respected media instead of b******* propaganda, dumbass ignoramus dupe.

The propaganda comes from the left in the form of " AMERICA WRECKED CENTRAL AMERICA WITH IT"S DRUG WARS".... of course we are not given any details as to how the statement is simply made for the ears of the automaton army that stands and repeats stupid on cue.

A closer look at the real history of these thiefdoms that masquerade as nations reveals that they have no one but themselves to blame for the miserable conditions they now offer as accommodations for their citizens.

3 Major Reasons Why Central America is the Poorest Region

The fact is that they want more US war on drugs not less....what they need to do is take on Duterte's philosophy....no compliance no breathing...that simple.

The time for reasoning with the cartels has gone by....but for as long as there are simple minded numskulls who want to legalize the products that are made with the blood of innocent people and create a large market for them here....namely left wing american assholes with shit for brains.... the cartels don't have to worry about their future.
Legalize pot. It would be nice if we had a health system that would deal with hard drugs with treatment, but I know we must save the rich from paying their fair share, right, dingbat?

So Mexico tolerated Injured Police officers? I don' think that's going to happen for too long. Some migrants had gasoline bombs and bottle rockets apparently. Eventually the Mexican interior ministry is going to sanction live firearms in response....my guess is that it will spill over in to a conflict between Mexican Police and Guatemalan Police and could get pretty ugly pretty quick.

The Caravan people are probably telling the truth about the conditions where they are coming from but that in and of itself cannot become the responsibility of the US to fix. We can help, we can send funds ( though I question the wisdom of that ) but we cannot teach an entire culture to be responsible until they are willing to learn. In the mean time we will continue to be the mos welcoming nation on Earth but it must be on Terms that benefit all and preserve the peace. Otherwise there will be no place to migrate to eventually.

Additionally they seem to have an attitude...or some of them do. The are fiercely patriotic and very proud of the country they are fleeing from?

I mean.....What the EFF? How does that add up??

So they like to throw stones? Well that's a bad idea....I'm not sure we should sanction live fire in response but I'm all for some water cannons or even tennis ball cannons to be followed by rubber bullets if needed and even tear gas.

I understand these people are desperate....but they need to come here hat in hand...somebody apparently told them that they have a right to come here and that we OWE them something and they intend to collect it. REDICULOUS!

Hopefully none of them get the bright Idea to use a firearm and they should definitely forget about picking up rocks to throw...oh...and yeah..

Lose that stupid flag....you're coming here to assimilate remember?

JO
/——-/ Good News for us, bad news for libs who mocked Trump for not building the wall:
A $145 million construction project was awarded Wednesday to build roughly six miles of border wall in Texas, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) announced on Friday.

You know it. They keep trying and they just keep handing him more votes.
It must be driving them nuts.

JO
The Caravan is a couple of months away and are about as dangerous as kittens. You Republicans destroyed their countries with your ridiculous War on Drugs and your world depression of 2008. Only rich countries had trillions of dollars to avert your mess.

They are infectious, infiltrated by gangs, fierecly anti-american and unable to provide for themselves. In short they are dangerous.

I have yet to see a thin one ..btw. This is a perfect opportunity to strengthen both the border and the laws. Time to revisit the meaning of the 14th ...

Jo
Ain't gonna happen..

Semi automatic weapons against rocks?

Republicans are animals.
Realists. Rocks can injure, or even kill. Shoot the assailants dead before they kill or injure you. So is war. This invasion is nothing less than a declaration of war, especially if THEY start things.
They get to apply for Asylum. Try and remain calm, fear-mongered diddalidoo poop.

They get to apply for Asylum. Try and remain calm, fear-mongered diddalidoo poop.
Of course the million people scamming the American Taxpayer with their claims of victimhood costs us nothing.
The fact that they didn't seek asylum among their own brown countries proves their true motivation.
No, they are an INVADING ARMY.

Of course the million people scamming the American Taxpayer with their claims of victimhood costs us nothing.
The fact that they didn't seek asylum among their own brown countries proves their true motivation.
No, they are an INVADING ARMY.
I believe I'll leave that up to our immigration service, not you brainwashed racist Foxbots or worse. We should legalize pot and extend NAFTA to them immediately. Our history with their countries is a disgrace, and lately the responsibility of Republicans.

Last edited:
The DHS confirms that there are North Koreans in the caravan and they`re carrying little backpack nukes and wearing glued on bandito mustaches. Be afraid, Very afraid! Don`t say you weren`t warned. :) :)

I'll tell you what they are all carrying funny boy.....non immunized contagion for one. Also....why are there Mediterranean men and Somali men in the group? Here's a clue...

They are being paid a total of 6K a piece to make it to the American Border....for one.
For another the Somali's have a high rate of radical Islamist in their midst. This group is not your normal census count dummkopf.

No matter....the biological implications alone are enough to hold them out until they are processed....court heard...and then sent back to where they belong.

Oh and don't try that bleeding heart America ruined their countries bullshit here....those places have governments and they have bullets....people don't behave ... off them! You'd be surprised how fast that would straighten things out.... Nah... on second thought after reading trough your MBTU's I don't think you're bright enough to get it.

They need to borrow this guy for six months....
225px-President_Rodrigo_Roa_Duterte_2017.jpg

Ya gotta love it! Now, the RW nuts have figured out how to spread fear and hatred for both the Latinos AND the Muslims at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!

The DHS confirms that there are North Koreans in the caravan and they`re carrying little backpack nukes and wearing glued on bandito mustaches. Be afraid, Very afraid! Don`t say you weren`t warned. :) :)

I'll tell you what they are all carrying funny boy.....non immunized contagion for one. Also....why are there Mediterranean men and Somali men in the group? Here's a clue...

They are being paid a total of 6K a piece to make it to the American Border....for one.
For another the Somali's have a high rate of radical Islamist in their midst. This group is not your normal census count dummkopf.

No matter....the biological implications alone are enough to hold them out until they are processed....court heard...and then sent back to where they belong.

Oh and don't try that bleeding heart America ruined their countries bullshit here....those places have governments and they have bullets....people don't behave ... off them! You'd be surprised how fast that would straighten things out.... Nah... on second thought after reading trough your MBTU's I don't think you're bright enough to get it.

They need to borrow this guy for six months....
225px-President_Rodrigo_Roa_Duterte_2017.jpg

Ya gotta love it! Now, the RW nuts have figured out how to spread fear and hatred for both the Latinos AND the Muslims at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!
Conservatives excel at spreading fear and hate.

Forum List

Back