People who know they are going to die young

My brother-in-law died 1 years ago, and I remember well that moment when he told me I try not to smoke too much but it will not change much I will not live after 50 years this time it Lit a cigarette by telling me this sentence it was 20 years ago

My brother-in-law died 1 years ago, and I remember well that moment when he told me I try not to smoke too much but it will not change much I will not live after 50 years this time it Lit a cigarette by telling me this sentence it was 20 years ago

First, I really love the avi gif. Second, with stuff like this I look at it like Nostradamus predictions. Rarely are the predictions accurate and almost every time people have to go back after the fact an look at it. I feel that one can effect their helth and end up killing them selves early just by empowering the event with constant thought. For me, Death is not so bad. Sure, we go away, don't get to see all the babies our relatives have grow up and so on, but in the end dying is just how it is for us. Not griping, just saying one should put more thought into living NOW and worry about dying when it happens.

First, I really love the avi gif. Second, with stuff like this I look at it like Nostradamus predictions. Rarely are the predictions accurate and almost every time people have to go back after the fact an look at it. I feel that one can effect their helth and end up killing them selves early just by empowering the event with constant thought. For me, Death is not so bad. Sure, we go away, don't get to see all the babies our relatives have grow up and so on, but in the end dying is just how it is for us. Not griping, just saying one should put more thought into living NOW and worry about dying when it happens.
Hello, thank you for the compliment my signature is original ... but I did not return on the facts of the past is what I was told word for word no arrangement on my part rather surprised than those words Was really premonitory

Forum List

Back