People who feel the need to make small talk at the urinal

Why would men prefer not to be interupted when we're peeing?

Because we're concentrating on our aim, that's why.

Radio, i don't have time to finish that video i have to go to work, but the first 2 minutes so far have me rolling :lol:

"see a man about a horse" i've never even heard that one before :lol:

Why would men prefer not to be interupted when we're peeing?

Because we're concentrating on our aim, that's why.

AIM? I dun think so....unless peeing makes y'all blind.

Yeah you see the thing is that most of us just can't help but want to use the yellow stream sorta like a gun.

If there's a cigarette butt in the urinal, for example?

I am pretty much obligated to piss on it to see if I can break it up.

It's a guy thing, Mag.

Still another reason to leave us in peace so we can truly enjoy our piss.

Dude..

My penis is out right now...

Why the fuck are you talking to me???

No shit. Whenever that's happened to me, it's always been an old man. I think old guys just stop giving a fuck about it at some point. This is one of the few times I'll blatantly ignore someone else.

Yeah it's the same as the old man at the gym in the locker room that walks around bare ass naked for extended periods of time.

I guess I wouldn't care either if I was that old and close to meeting my maker.

Dude..

My BF tells me that there are certain things that are just not done in the men's room. He says that's the number one rule.

Men and women are so very different on this.

Never in the history of mankind has a men's room been occupied by "potty partners".

Dude..

My BF tells me that there are certain things that are just not done in the men's room. He says that's the number one rule.

Never in the history of mankind has a men's room been occupied by "potty partners".

awkward-toilet.jpg
images

Travelling with the kids, we'd pull over at a rest stop and hit the bathroom. I'd be taking a leak next to one of my boys and say "hey there, little fella what's your name". LOL the looks I got. After a while the boys wized up and their response was "fuck you old man".
Someone's gonna overhear that and get the wrong idea some day...

awkward-toilet.jpg
images

No, potty partners is when 2 women go to the restroom together. Sometimes only 1 might have to go, but another always comes along for support or whatever :lol:

Dude..

Now this is MY KIND OF THREAD! This is the kind of stuff George loves to discuss.

I'm with you on this one, Paulie. I'm busy. Don't bother me. And, for that matter, why are you standing at the urinal immediately next to mine? Don't you read the Unwritten Rules?

Forum List

Back