People who feel the need to make small talk at the urinal

Dude..

My penis is out right now...

Why the fuck are you talking to me???

No shit. Whenever that's happened to me, it's always been an old man. I think old guys just stop giving a fuck about it at some point. This is one of the few times I'll blatantly ignore someone else.

I don't know how you guys walk around with those things.

I have a wheelbarrow that I roll around in front of me for mine. It was killing my back, with the extra weight and all.

Work didn't like it too much, but they can't really do anything. ADA FTW!

I have a wheelbarrow that I roll around in front of me for mine. It was killing my back, with the extra weight and all.

I just start moving my hips in a circular motion, and the weight of the swinging meat acts like a helicopter propeller which lifts me off the ground.

Therefore, I don't walk around with it.

I just start moving my hips in a circular motion, and the weight of the swinging meat acts like a helicopter propeller which lifts me off the ground.

Mine isn't thin enough to act as an aerofoil though.

You should see the looks you get when you are standing at the urinal peeing and you begin to sing! It will really crack you up. Give it a try sometime. Another thing that really freaks people out is while you are at the urinal peeing, just start screaming. They leave like rats running from a sinking ship.:lol:

Actually, with mine, the shear size and weight, as well as the speed with which I can spin it, causes lift.

I remain aloft by creating a sail by tucking my scrotum underneath each of my heels.

Actually, with mine, the shear size and weight, as well as the speed with which I can spin it, causes lift.

I remain aloft by creating a sail by tucking my scrotum underneath each of my heels.

Ahhhh, gotcha.

Are some men too shy to pee at a urinal and go in the stall instead??

My son refused to use a urinal until he was about 10 years old. he is 18 now and he still won't pee outdoors if we're out working on the farm or something.

You should see the looks you get when you are standing at the urinal peeing and you begin to sing! It will really crack you up. Give it a try sometime. Another thing that really freaks people out is while you are at the urinal peeing, just start screaming. They leave like rats running from a sinking ship.
:eusa_eh:

Screaming randomly in public anywhere will make people run away from you. I surely would.

New Topics

Forum List

Back