Dude..

My penis is out right now...

Why the fuck are you talking to me???

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
Dude..

My BF tells me that there are certain things that are just not done in the men's room. He says that's the number one rule.

Men and women are so very different on this.

This is true. The ladies room is the Hall Of Gossip, Sex Advice And Shared Make Up.

If walls could talk.......

Dude..

Yes!

I might tolerate brief chit chat at the washstand, but I totally agree that at the urinal other's random utterances are intrusive.

Last edited:
Dude..

My BF tells me that there are certain things that are just not done in the men's room. He says that's the number one rule.

This is true. The ladies room is the Hall Of Gossip, Sex Advice And Shared Make Up.

We don't want to know, Mad.

You girls have no sense of decorum.

The myth is that men do a lot of lockeroom sex talk.

Fact is only boys (and not very bright ones, either) do that.

Men are much less likely to talk about their sex lives (even with their closest friends) than women.

Seriously girls, you have no shame at all.

Men are much less likely to talk about their sex lives (even with their closest friends) than women.

It's true that some women talk about sex in that manner. Not all, though, and I certainly don't.

There is plenty of other girl talk and dishing to be done.

Travelling with the kids, we'd pull over at a rest stop and hit the bathroom. I'd be taking a leak next to one of my boys and say "hey there, little fella what's your name". LOL the looks I got. After a while the boys wized up and their response was "fuck you old man".
:lol:

It's true that some women talk about sex in that manner. Not all, though, and I certainly don't.

There is plenty of other girl talk and dishing to be done.

I think it best we let them fear that we do, Si.....I dun either, but I could.......I could......

*Laughs*

Last edited:
This is true. The ladies room is the Hall Of Gossip, Sex Advice And Shared Make Up. If walls could talk.......
See, that's the problem with the majority of you wimmen. You love to tell all your secrets and gossip about your husband or boyfriends shortcomings with everyone except the person that matters: Your boyfriend or husband.

You wimmen would go on Oprah and tell the whole world your relationship problems but you won't take one minute to explain it to your significant other. WTF is that all about? :confused:

Last edited:
This is true. The ladies room is the Hall Of Gossip, Sex Advice And Shared Make Up. If walls could talk.......

See, that's the problem with the majority of you wimmen. You love to tell all your secrets and gossip about your husband or boyfriends shortcomings with everyone except the person that matters: Your boyfriend or husband.

You wimmen would go on Oprah and tell the whole world your relationship problems but you won't take one minute to explain it to your significant other. WTF is that all about? :confused:

Yanno that blah blah blah sound we make after we say "hunni, can we talk?"

Them's words, Mad Scientist.

Last edited:
Maybe there can arise a small misconception.
In public swimming baths men also take shower. There is no problem in seeing other d***.
And like editec said, there is no problem talking to other men at washstand. And if it's a known good-friend he can also talk whilst both urinate.

Were you never camping or barbecuing with friends and you went urinating with a friend?
If we were talking about something then we won't stop talking.

Last edited:
I ignore everyone in the john, and get in and out as fast as possibe....period. I piss, wash hands, and leave as quickly as possible. I don't need to increase the amount of time I spend in a room that stinks like piss and shit....

Forum List

Back