People who "do" things ie drugs pretend to be hip or cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
These clowns who admin this forum - they post and yank ----------

or else they are simply inept

bab_c21.gif

Code:
I drink ( not DO) alcohol.................................

I smoke (not do) marijuana.............................

You're illegal

At some point when enough people are doing something that is illegal you have to ask the question why IS it illegal? I am not talking about major crimes, assault, murder, rape etc, but so called "quality of life crimes." Laws against sports bookmaking, pot smoking and underage drinking are so often violated that I wonder if keeping them on the books just encourages a disrespect for the law in general, that leads to an environment of disrespect for more important laws.

instead they are anti-social- garbage who flount the law
Are you talking about your high-school friends or just people in general? And is alcohol included in that condemnation?

I drink ( not DO) alcohol.................................
You can keep telling yourself that all you wish but if you ingest alcohol you are doing a drug. Alcohol is not only a drug it is by far the most addictive and destructive drug you can take. Of course you won't believe that but denial is the primary characteristic of alcoholism.

Don't take my word for it. Check it out. And do yourself a big favor, stop drinking alcohol and switch to marijuana. It's better in every way.

You can keep telling yourself that all you wish but if you ingest alcohol you are doing a drug. Alcohol is not only a drug it is by far the most addictive and destructive drug you can take. Of course you won't believe that but denial is the primary characteristic of alcoholism.

Don't take my word for it. Check it out. And do yourself a big favor, stop drinking alcohol and switch to marijuana. It's better in every way.

i believe Nicotine holds that distinction over Alcohol....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back