People trying to compare guys like the Vegas shooter to Muslim terrorists ...

Can you imagine the media response if this was a rap concert?

RACIST!!!!!

But because they were majority white, conservatives....let's talk about Guns and bump stocks!!

But it wasn't a rap concert... it was a country concert... It wasn't a disney parade either...

What if your father was a woman would you have been able to post such crap

Men are violent, and some men need an outlet for their aggression and anger.

You either work with what you have, or you pretend that it's all great, and then blame the problems on something else.

Perhaps society should be doing things differently.
This supports my theory that the solution to all problems is WAR.
:dunno:

No, the solution to all problems is to ban males, and aggressive females like Thatcher and May, from being in politics.

between 1980 and 2008, blacks who are at most 14% of the US population committed 60% of felony murders and 52% of all homicides.

Lets just as for a link to that... It has a funny smell
It IS a shocking statistic, so I don't blame you for your skepticism, but it's true.

According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of African Americans victims were killed by African Americans.

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

Can you imagine the media response if this was a rap concert?

RACIST!!!!!

But because they were majority white, conservatives....let's talk about Guns and bump stocks!!

So what should people talk about?

A man walks into a hotel, opens the window and shoots 59 people dead with a gun.

Without a gun, what would have happened exactly? Man walks into hotel with a teddy bear, opens the window and throws it out, casualties.....? I'm guessing zero.

No, the solution to all problems is to ban males, and aggressive females like Thatcher and May, from being in politics.
What if they resist?

You need to go to war.

I am telling you....all problems can be solved by WAR. All of them.

But it doesn't solve the problem, does it?

Did WW1 solve the problem? No, not really. What was the problem? It would seem that Wilhelm II was a bit of a moron. Well, he got kicked out, did it solve the problem? Not really, because then Hitler took over.

Are off their fucking rocker.

First of all, they start playing this numbers games with a fallacious premise. It's the same thing people do with crime. White Americans commit more crime than black Americans. They conveniently forget to mention that whites are over 60% of the population, and blacks are somewhere in the low to mid teens.

The same concept applies to Muslim terrorists and white male shooters/terrorists (however you want to define them. I would say that so far, this last guy was not a terrorist technically since he appeared to be pushing no agenda with his massacre. He just wanted to kill people for some reason). Muslims, all Muslims, are somewhere around 1% of the population. White males are over 30%. Of course there are going to be more white male spree shooters.

The threat of Islam is not really in terrorism; it is in the extreme oppression that comes with the territory. Lack of free speech. Subjugation of women. Hatred and intolerance toward homosexuals. All that is un-American (or was un-American until recently, at least) wrapped up in one shitty religion. I'm not really worried about terrorists. Their actions are horrible and tragic, but it's the mainstream Muslim pushing that trash heap of a religion that scares me. And liberals REFUSE to acknowledge its rather obvious short-comings. Because that would be racist, apparently. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

Christians also tend to push their shit agendas, but they are far, far less insidious than their Islamic counterparts.
Blacks commit more crimes per capita, within their own community. A perfect example is Chicago. The "vast" majority of murders are reported from black communities where blacks are killing blacks.
Throughout the investigation of this last mass shooter, I believe that they will find that he became affiliated with Antifa and their cry for Civil War and the far-left shadow government. He didn't need "23" firearms in the room to kill all those people; had sufficient magazines to mow down the innocents with just a few altered rifles.

between 1980 and 2008, blacks who are at most 14% of the US population committed 60% of felony murders and 52% of all homicides.

Lets just as for a link to that... It has a funny smell

US department of Justice:
black violence.jpg

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Forum List

Back