People Thinking Aloud...

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Will the Palestine/Israel conflict ever be resolved? - Page 3 - Social Anxiety Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt g
First of all I know what I'm talking about. I've been on birthright but have come to my senses. You guys are the ones' who are brainwashed. Yes the IDF bombs mosques read the Goldstone report (which is true by the way, Goldstone was viciously smeared and pressured by Israeli media). Also the IDF bombs families having a picnic on the beach which is just as vicious as HAMAS except the rockets hardly ever hit anybody but the IDF missiles are accurate. http://mondoweiss.net/2012/06/famous...mer-rains.html Most of the time the rockets are only a retaliation of the IDF doing something ridiculous like killing an innocent family having a picnic on the beach. Hadron, read your own newspapers like Haaretz where other honest Jews such as Gideon Levy, Amira Haas etc say the same things. It's all true. You guys can't except it. You think we Jews are always the victims and never capable of committing heinous war crimes. Israel is the largest cummulative recipicent of US aid since 1948 and there's no way around this fact. The Israel Lobby is that powerful. Read jewish voice for peace for more. Jewish Voice for Peace or Mondoweiss | The War of Ideas in the Middle East or just your own Israeli media outlets such as Israel News - Haaretz Israeli News source where more honest Jews such as Gideon Levy talk about how Israel is going down the road of fascism. Your gov't is really that bad. Your foreign minister Lieberman talks about ethnically cleansing the Palestinians, the leader of the Shas party Rabbi Ovadia Yosef has talked openly of wanting to commit genocide against the Palestinians.

Will the Palestine/Israel conflict ever be resolved? - Page 3 - Social Anxiety Forum

Quote:
First of all I know what I'm talking about. I've been on birthright but have come to my senses. You guys are the ones' who are brainwashed. Yes the IDF bombs mosques read the Goldstone report (which is true by the way, Goldstone was viciously smeared and pressured by Israeli media). Also the IDF bombs families having a picnic on the beach which is just as vicious as HAMAS except the rockets hardly ever hit anybody but the IDF missiles are accurate. http://mondoweiss.net/2012/06/famous...mer-rains.html Most of the time the rockets are only a retaliation of the IDF doing something ridiculous like killing an innocent family having a picnic on the beach. Hadron, read your own newspapers like Haaretz where other honest Jews such as Gideon Levy, Amira Haas etc say the same things. It's all true. You guys can't except it. You think we Jews are always the victims and never capable of committing heinous war crimes. Israel is the largest cummulative recipicent of US aid since 1948 and there's no way around this fact. The Israel Lobby is that powerful. Read jewish voice for peace for more. Jewish Voice for Peace or Mondoweiss | The War of Ideas in the Middle East or just your own Israeli media outlets such as Israel News - Haaretz Israeli News source where more honest Jews such as Gideon Levy talk about how Israel is going down the road of fascism. Your gov't is really that bad. Your foreign minister Lieberman talks about ethnically cleansing the Palestinians, the leader of the Shas party Rabbi Ovadia Yosef has talked openly of wanting to commit genocide against the Palestinians.
Phillip found a young Jew whose comments he eats up. Meanwhile, does anyone think that Phillip would ever speak to any of the other young people who have gone to Israel and have fallen in love with it and think differently from this young man? In fact, Phillip, you will find many Christian young people who have gone to Israel and have fallen in love with the country.

Quote:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaTjH4pqkdI]Arabs for Israel - Muslims for Israel - Dr.Tawfik Hamid - YouTube[/ame]

pbel, do you normally hang out on social anxiety forums ??? :lol:

Always Googling around...different perspective....Everybody wondering the samething...Do you support a permanent pecace to the 67 borders like the UN just voted?Isn't a peace sanctioned by the UN worth ending this conlict?

Are there any real peace-makers out there? How about you Toast?

Quote:
Phillip found a young Jew whose comments he eats up. Meanwhile, does anyone think that Phillip would ever speak to any of the other young people who have gone to Israel and have fallen in love with it and think differently from this young man? In fact, Phillip, you will find many Christian young people who have gone to Israel and have fallen in love with the country.

That's the thing about you Hoss...you just can't seem to adfd up the facts that somehow this is a popularity contest between a Western Influenced state in which is similar to many European Nations and the more rural nature of Islamic Culture. You're not going to change 1.4 billion people...its not a beauty contest.

This is about War and Peace.

Quote:

That's the thing about you Hoss...you just can't seem to adfd up the facts that somehow this is a popularity contest between a Western Influenced state in which is similar to many European Nations and the more rural nature of Islamic Culture. You're not going to change 1.4 billion people...its not a beauty contest.

This is about War and Peace.
Phillip can't seem to comprehend that there are many opinions among Jews. Just because he found a comment from one young Jew doesn't mean all the Jewish youth and even the Christian youth think as this individual. I think we can realize that you are salivating over the fact that there are so many Muslims who want to destroy Israel and the Jews.

Always Googling around...different perspective....Everybody wondering the samething...Do you support a permanent pecace to the 67 borders like the UN just voted?Isn't a peace sanctioned by the UN worth ending this conlict?

always googling around? So you have no life basically. Figures.. Most Nazis like you don't have a life. LOSER :d

always googling around? So you have no life basically. Figures.. Most Nazis like you don't have a life. LOSER :d

I'm retired you sad idiot...I could buy and
d sell you for loose change....Just like pseudo-Elitist who thinks all Goys who don't agree with the Nazification of Palestine is a loser!

Retard...

d sell you for loose change....Just like pseudo-Elitist who thinks all Goys who don't agree with the Nazification of Palestine is a loser!

Retard...
Pbel Mussolini, is it true...you started at the bottom -- and it's been downhill ever since?

It's not possible to have a 'popularity contest' when there are bigots involved......

Retard...
Pbel Mussolini, is it true...you started at the bottom -- and it's been downhill ever since?
Rich as Croesus and haunting an insignificant message board! What a maroon!

Retard...

You're an unemployed loser with no life. Got it !

Forum List

Back