People that vote Again for Obama are FOOLS !

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
That old adage.."Fool me once SHAME on Obama.. Fool me twice..SHAME ON YOU!"

Those of you that voted for Obama the first time did so because of one or more of the following reasons:
1) You were fooled by Obama. And that is understandable in that he told us in his book: Dreams of My Father"..
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

So that is understandable that you that voted just didn't know he was fooling you!

2) You were NOT informed about his LACK of experience i.e. you didn't KNOW that
a) Obama was a US senator for less then 2 years when he started running for President..
b) He NEVER ran a company, managed people but totally existed on the donations of others, i.e. Acorn, his grandmother,etc.

3) Most of you voted for him out of GUILT!
You didn't want to think you were racist BY NOT voting for him! You told people just like Iowans did when they had to stand up in their
primary that .."hey look at us.. we are sophisticated, not at all racist and think IN spite of his INEXPERIENCE it is time for a Black President!"
Most of you that voted more to salve your conscience and guilt of BEING a racist (face it we all are in different degrees!) but you didn't want to think you were!

These are the MAJOR reasons people that consider themselves "independent" non-political party people voted for Obama!
Certainly NOT because he had more experience in Foreign affairs..(McCain/Palin had at least met foreign heads of states!!!)
And DEFINITELY NOT because he had Executive experience (Palin WAS A mayor, a governor and owns a business!) Obama had none!

So today you same voters that voted for Obama for one or more of the above reasons... YOU have NO excuses now!
You know that Obama wants to destroy the health insurance businesses putting 400,000 people out of work, eliminating $100 billion in tax revenues because he has told us "I am a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.” What happens to the 1,400 health insurance companies then? Go out of business.

You know NOW he is OK with companies going bankrupt because he's said so!!
""So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can it’s just that it will bankrupt them,

You know NOW he is OK with higher gas prices..he said so!! " Obama said "I'd like higher gas prices"!

So NOW you know Obama is NOT interested in businesses succeeding.
YOU KNOW Obama is NOT interested in helping businesses but hindering them.."13,000 Pages of Obamacare Regulations"!!!

NOW that you that voted for Obama KNOW all these things.. the ONLY reason that you would vote again is because you are "FOOLS"!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
And now they're completely invested in him, especially the rabid, frothing at the mouth leftists here. In order for them to save face they have to continue to support him, or at least appear to be. I just hope they're mentally stable enough to endure the ass kicking obama is going to get in November. Hell, they may even be relieved. They won't have to look like complete imbeciles making dumbass excuses for him anymore.

Last edited:
That old adage.."Fool me once SHAME on Obama.. Fool me twice..SHAME ON YOU!"

Those of you that voted for Obama the first time did so because of one or more of the following reasons:
1) You were fooled by Obama. And that is understandable in that he told us in his book: Dreams of My Father"..
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

So that is understandable that you that voted just didn't know he was fooling you!

2) You were NOT informed about his LACK of experience i.e. you didn't KNOW that
a) Obama was a US senator for less then 2 years when he started running for President..
b) He NEVER ran a company, managed people but totally existed on the donations of others, i.e. Acorn, his grandmother,etc.

3) Most of you voted for him out of GUILT!
You didn't want to think you were racist BY NOT voting for him! You told people just like Iowans did when they had to stand up in their
primary that .."hey look at us.. we are sophisticated, not at all racist and think IN spite of his INEXPERIENCE it is time for a Black President!"
Most of you that voted more to salve your conscience and guilt of BEING a racist (face it we all are in different degrees!) but you didn't want to think you were!

These are the MAJOR reasons people that consider themselves "independent" non-political party people voted for Obama!
Certainly NOT because he had more experience in Foreign affairs..(McCain/Palin had at least met foreign heads of states!!!)
And DEFINITELY NOT because he had Executive experience (Palin WAS A mayor, a governor and owns a business!) Obama had none!

So today you same voters that voted for Obama for one or more of the above reasons... YOU have NO excuses now!
You know that Obama wants to destroy the health insurance businesses putting 400,000 people out of work, eliminating $100 billion in tax revenues because he has told us "I am a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.” What happens to the 1,400 health insurance companies then? Go out of business.

You know NOW he is OK with companies going bankrupt because he's said so!!
""So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can it’s just that it will bankrupt them,

You know NOW he is OK with higher gas prices..he said so!! " Obama said "I'd like higher gas prices"!

So NOW you know Obama is NOT interested in businesses succeeding.
YOU KNOW Obama is NOT interested in helping businesses but hindering them.."13,000 Pages of Obamacare Regulations"!!!

NOW that you that voted for Obama KNOW all these things.. the ONLY reason that you would vote again is because you are "FOOLS"!!!

People that vote FOR either partys candidates this time around are fools.

sarah-palin-2012-quit.gif

Romney has

1. promised to repeal the Affordable Care Act, which will set the insolvency date of Medicare back to 2016.

2. promised not to touch Medicare for 10 years.

...if Romney fulfills both promises, Medicare will be broke in 2016.

Is that really what you want?

Forum List

Back