People Suck and Recession My Ass

I have had it with people.

As some of you know, we have been doing extensive renovations on our building for the past two years and for the most part it's going well. But here I am on a Sunday morning working on our latest renovation project, new floors in more than half of the business, since 5 30 this morning because the mother fucking no good asshole son of a whore who said he would wax the floors decided not to show up.

Here's a guy who was so happy I called him with some work and thanked me up and down because the recession has hit him so hard and he no shows a job.

Then there's the electrician who told me he had to lay off 4 people because he's had no work. I set up a time with him that he promised me he'd be there. We were moving a piece of equipment with a high frequency power supply and I needed the power moved that day so we could be up and running asap.

Lo and fucking behold the day comes and I spend the first 3 hours of the morning calling this asshole because he didn't show up.

And finally there's the carpenter who I wanted to do some heavy work on our barn. One of the corner beams of the barn has to be replaced and he saunters in late for his appointment to give me an estimate and before even looking at the barn he says it's been tough blah blah yadda yadda for him in this recession and then without looking at the work needing to be done tells me that his rate is $450 a day.

Really?

So people suck and recession my ass.

go find some illegals from Mexico. They will work their asses off for you. Doing the work Americans won't do.

I'd be thrilled with $450 a day. In my corner af the universe, you can't get anyone to do anything for less than a $1000.

I have had it with people.

As some of you know, we have been doing extensive renovations on our building for the past two years and for the most part it's going well. But here I am on a Sunday morning working on our latest renovation project, new floors in more than half of the business, since 5 30 this morning because the mother fucking no good asshole son of a whore who said he would wax the floors decided not to show up.

Here's a guy who was so happy I called him with some work and thanked me up and down because the recession has hit him so hard and he no shows a job.

Then there's the electrician who told me he had to lay off 4 people because he's had no work. I set up a time with him that he promised me he'd be there. We were moving a piece of equipment with a high frequency power supply and I needed the power moved that day so we could be up and running asap.

Lo and fucking behold the day comes and I spend the first 3 hours of the morning calling this asshole because he didn't show up.

And finally there's the carpenter who I wanted to do some heavy work on our barn. One of the corner beams of the barn has to be replaced and he saunters in late for his appointment to give me an estimate and before even looking at the barn he says it's been tough blah blah yadda yadda for him in this recession and then without looking at the work needing to be done tells me that his rate is $450 a day.

Really?

So people suck and recession my ass.

go find some illegals from Mexico. They will work their asses off for you. Doing the work Americans won't do.

yeah I really want some illegal messing with my 10,000 dollar machine or replacing the post and beam frame in my 200 year old barn.

NOT

I'd be thrilled with $450 a day. In my corner af the universe, you can't get anyone to do anything for less than a $1000.

I'll do anything non-sexual for you for $400 per day.

I'm a bargain...and a non-sexual whore I guess.
I'd do a lot of things for $450 a day....

People other than strippers can really make that much?"

I'm in the wrong line of work....

ya know skull you iz always fucking bitching about how slack people are....seems to me...you are the one not doing the research into hiring....how fucking hard is it to get references???? were you just too lazy? you bitch about anyone working for you..

your employees are too lazy to do anything ..everyone is trying to rob ya blah blah fucking blah....

if you ask me...you are a dickhead to work for and get just what you desire....but hey i am just speaking for the common working person...

if you only had problems with one or two..then it might be them...when you have problems with everyone...its you, fucker, not them.

How long's it take to learn to do this costruction work you're talkin' about? Even if it's seasonal, that's good money.

I live in nyc and we have union and non union types, closed shop mean you have to be union to work on a union worksite not that you have to be union to work a certain trade and I hope the immigration status was checked on those crazy hispanic workers wouldnt want any illegals working on your property.

ya know skull you iz always fucking bitching about how slack people are....seems to me...you are the one not doing the research into hiring....how fucking hard is it to get references???? were you just too lazy? you bitch about anyone working for you..

your employees are too lazy to do anything ..everyone is trying to rob ya blah blah fucking blah....

if you ask me...you are a dickhead to work for and get just what you desire....but hey i am just speaking for the common working person...

if you only had problems with one or two..then it might be them...when you have problems with everyone...its you, fucker, not them.

Fuck you bones

These people are supposed to be businessmen and independent contractors and not my fucking employees

The electrician had done a lot of work for me last year but now even though he's whining about having to lay off a crew, he can't fucking show up for a job i set up weeks in advance that he promised me he'd do?

And I'm the asshole?

Again fuck you.

The guy who was supposed to treat and wax my new floors was recommended by a friend and advertises in the local papers etc. But even though he's been hit hard by the recession, he fucking no shows a job he said we would do

and I'm the dickhead?

Again fuck you

The fucking so called master carpenter who said he'd be by a 4 to look at the barn shows up 90 minutes late and even though he says he's had no work for a month or more say he's worth 450 a day

and I'm the one being unreasonable

FUCK YOU

And these were only a few of the whining lazy ass no good motherfucking sons of whores that I had to deal with last month

But don't you worry bonesy I know how to hire and I finally found some good people. and BTW one of those good reliable people is me.

But then again I guess that's why after two years we broke a million in gross sales and those assholes are whining that they have no work even when they don't fucking show up when they said they would

So again fuck you.

People suck and recession my ass

Oh and fuck you

Last edited:

Forum List

Back