People Stop Living at Home with your Mom and Dad.

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Its the most pathetic things on the face of the earth and quite unnatural in so many. Most animals have an instinct to leave the nest and ferret on their own. Your parents did their job raising you until you were 18 so why should they have to take care of you.

Have some self-respect and be homeless if you can't make it!

Its the most pathetic things on the face of the earth and quite unnatural in so many. Most animals have an instinct to leave the nest and ferret on their own. Your parents did their job raising you until you were 18 so why should they have to take care of you.

I think the timing of this is kinda sad. There are tons of people that have been laid off lately and a lot more to come. People are going to have to start doubling up sooner or later.

(and I wouldn't mind it a bit if one of mine came home for a while :eusa_angel: )

I think the timing of this is kinda sad. There are tons of people that have been laid off lately and a lot more to come. People are going to have to start doubling up sooner or later.

(and I wouldn't mind it a bit if one of mine came home for a while :eusa_angel: )

What. the. fuck.

This thread is so bad that I'm finding myself agreeing with Jen. :eusa_eh: :lol:

Though I would use much stronger language to describe it than kinda sad. Pathetic would be just a starter.

Attitudes in the rest of the world are different. In the Orient, four generations under one roof is normal and expected, especially in wealthy families. It is partly social insurance and partly comfort level.

The drawback is incredible hen fights.

What. the. fuck.

This thread is so bad that I'm finding myself agreeing with Jen. :eusa_eh: :lol:

Though I would use much stronger language to describe it than kinda sad. Pathetic would be just a starter.

cheer.gif

Attitudes in the rest of the world are different. In the Orient, four generations under one roof is normal and expected, especially in wealthy families. It is partly social insurance and partly comfort level.

The drawback is incredible hen fights.

I've always found that aspect of the culture to be interesting. The fact they respect their elders so much and everything is a great thing.

I don't see this as necessaryily being a negative. If the 18 year old is employed and contributing to the household, he could in fact be an asset to his parents if he's living at home.

Another "conservative" telling people what to do.

Another liberal talking out their ass.

Funny how the democrats have been doing nothing but telling us what to do for the last year and you have followed with your head up your ass. Does to show what an idiot you really are.

I would tend to agree with you but these are tough times and sure to get worse. I'd guess that most young adults would be glad to move out if they could afford it. Both my older kids moved out at 18, one to college and my son joined the Army.

Man, it was tough to see them go. It's just never the same.

Does your mother know you wrote this?

Another "conservative" telling people what to do.

Another liberal talking out their ass.

Funny how the democrats have been doing nothing but telling us what to do for the last year and you have followed with your head up your ass. Does to show what an idiot you really are.

Thank you for the charming observation and insightful contribution to this thread. :lol:

As for my contribution....we are also seeing a trend of elders moving in with their children. Are we to see a thread condemning this any time soon?

(Sad if one cannot rely on family, who can they rely on?)

New Topics

Forum List

Back