People say Romney is a business man...

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
Yet how many busisness men will enter into a business with a plan as lightly detailed as Romneys plan is?

Yet how many busisness men will enter into a business with a plan as lightly detailed as Romneys plan is?

Yeah--he is a businessman--finally that will be leading this country to economic growth--and he has repeated his PLAN for several months now. Energy independence will send this economy through the roof employing millions of AMERICANS.

Obama's plan the same as before--and epic failure of economic policy.

Romney-v-Obama1.jpg

Yeah--he is a businessman--finally that will be leading this country to economic growth--and he has repeated his PLAN for several months now. Energy independence will send this economy through the roof employing millions of AMERICANS.

Obama's plan the same as before--and epic failure of economic policy.

Romney-v-Obama1.jpg

I expect that Bain has caused the loss of more jobs than gained. It is part of the merger and aquisition process to reduce headcounts and raid the pension fund.

You mean like hopey-changey was detailed?

you really do not listen to Romney ads do you?

Romney is mister hopey changey this time around.
I've listened to Vinnie Vitalis enough to know he'd make a decent used car or shoe salesman...Which is marginally more than can be said about the incompetent nincompoop currently squatting at 1600 Pennsylvania.

You mean like hopey-changey was detailed?

you really do not listen to Romney ads do you?

Romney is mister hopey changey this time around.
I've listened to Vinnie Vitalis enough to know he'd make a decent used car or shoe salesman...Which is marginally more than can be said about the incompetent nincompoop currently squatting at 1600 Pennsylvania.

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm ready for a used car salesman over what's there now

If voters cared about detail Obama and Romney wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell of being elected. Voters, generally, care about which one lies better.

He is also a politician how many politicians have you seen lay out highly detailed plans? Did we get great detail from Obama four year's ago are we getting any this year?

so why bother voting for him if he's the same as obama?

Forum List

Back