People (right wing people) are pissed boy!!!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Just an observation......but I strolled around town today, and you can literally see the anger and bitterness on the faces of some people. Its almost comical.

Wait'll you see the look on your own face after two more years of Obama. Yes I said two because by then all the evil he did in the first 4 will be out on the table. And nobody will be able to stop him.

The blowback hits you and yours too, not just those that knew better all along.

Just an observation......but I strolled around town today, and you can literally see the anger and bitterness on the faces of some people. Its almost comical.
I'll bet you had that smug look of self satisfaction on yer face didn't you?

That won't last long. :D

May be not pissed but rather astonished by the way America is going. :(

After the this election, I think most people to the right or center right just don't give a fuck anymore. That's what I'm hearining and feeling.

They sure are pissed. Thank God we averted an even bigger disaster than Bush by not electing Mitt Romney.

They sure are pissed. Thank God we averted an even bigger disaster than Bush by not electing Mitt Romney.

Bigger disaster than Bush? How the fuck could any President be a bigger disaster than Obama. I mean 6 TRILLION $ in new debt in 4 years!? Get fucking real!

Bigger disaster than Bush? How the fuck could any President be a bigger disaster than Obama. I mean 6 TRILLION $ in new debt in 4 years!? Get fucking real!

Are you always this ignorant or just only sometimes?

Regards from Rosie

How do you know the people your seeing are right wing? Do the people in the town you strolled around all wear little signs that say right wing or left wing?

The Obama voters were up bright and early going to work skipping and cheering.

The lazy GOP SOB's got up at the crack of noon heading to the welfare lines wearing their tea party and Romney 2012 shirts looking for their next handout.

How do you know the people your seeing are right wing? Do the people in the town you strolled around all wear little signs that say right wing or left wing?

Well, the Republicans have said all the blacks, gays, jews, mexicans, young folk and women ruined it for them by voting for Obama. So when I see a an older, white angry male, I assume he is a pissed off right winger.

But then again.........it could be the skinned head, with the black t-shirt that reads "The 70's gave us Jimmy Carter and Jonny Cash, 2012 gave us Obama and No Cash", and its being worn in Tusk, a really nice suit and tie type restaurant in downtown Charleston, well, it kinda gives off the image of pissed off right winger.

You all must have mistaken me for a Democrat voter. I am not.

I am a former right winger who is amused and laughing his ass off at the collapse of the right wing, after me and many others warned the pricks who took that party over that they were going in the wrong direction. They took it off the cliff.

NOT Obama. Not me. THEY did.

Yes, Obama was/is a shitty president. Thats the placebo or control group or whatever. Saving this country from the cliff was the job of the OTHER party, the GOP. They FAILED. They took us over the cliff, they just didn't take me with them.

They knew and know who Obama and his guys are. They knew that. And they thought that simply Obama being in power was a free pass for them to not only defeat him, but to usher in all their fantasies about tearing apart the government and pushing the radical right wing social ideals.

It was not. We simply wanted them to beat Obama, not usher all that bullshit in.

THEY FAILED THE COUNTRY. Not me. Not Obama. Not the gays or blacks or anyone else. They did.

Yeah. It's always a hoot watching people suffer.

Well, the Republicans have said all the blacks, gays, jews, mexicans, young folk and women ruined it for them by voting for Obama. So when I see a an older, white angry male, I assume he is a pissed off right winger.
Actually that is what left wingers say the right says not what they say.

But then again.........it could be the skinned head, with the black t-shirt that reads "The 70's gave us Jimmy Carter and Jonny Cash, 2012 gave us Obama and No Cash", and its being worn in Tusk, a really nice suit and tie type restaurant in downtown Charleston, well, it kinda gives off the image of pissed off right winger.
The suit and tie types are generally Republicans not the black tee shirt types looks more like your just stereotyping and talking out of your ass.

Forum List

Back